Special Ops Paintball: Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil - Special Ops Paintball

• (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Terror Attack X: Sovereign Soil Camp Blanding Feb. 20 & 21 Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#436 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

View PostTolgak, on Feb 16 2010, 10:35 AM, said:

View Postcookie, on Feb 16 2010, 07:01 AM, said:

View PostSOD1, on Feb 16 2010, 06:15 AM, said:

All these props,demo,medic,tank,helo, and character cards are suppose to add an extra element to the game of paintball not be the game……..REMEMBER THE GAME…….. Tip Out………………..

What you are describing sounds like a Big Game (no props, no Role Players, no vehicles) not a Scenario Game. Just have two big teams and they go at it in the woods for the weekend. There are people that want a bigger challenge than that.

To defend his case, it gets ridiculous when the game is defined by role players and special equipment. It gets old quick when you have to scream TANK! every couple minutes. It gets really annoying when you are required to use a role player for a mission, only to find out that the few players with the cards are not around or just not interested. There are people who grab role playing cards and don't use them, which sometimes prevents missions from ever happening. I remember one guy snatching a Demo card, yet not once in the game did I see him with a LAW or a satchel in his hand.

Roles are still great and I love them, but if their use is poorly managed, they have the potential to screw the game.

It's a scenario...If it's poorly managed...Blame the General and XO's...If they let anyone grab a role playing card, shame on them..
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#437 User is offline   thunder6 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Thunder6

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

For the hardcore roleplayers: try Wayne's. To win the game at Wayne's just have your spy sprinkle the magic fairy dust on the special portapotty in the parking lot, the blue genie will appear and you score 500k points. Instant win.

Now that's funny and oh so true Doc!! LOL

Thunder and Deadman will be rolling on the opposition this week end.

Nuff said.
Member of Bad Monkeys Scenario Team Armor Division
Front Gunner of the infamous King Kong
Member of Black Cats 899th Tank Destroyer Battalion D-Day
www.firststrikepaintball.com
www.oldriverpaintball.net

#438 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

View Postthunder6, on Feb 16 2010, 07:07 PM, said:

For the hardcore roleplayers: try Wayne's. To win the game at Wayne's just have your spy sprinkle the magic fairy dust on the special portapotty in the parking lot, the blue genie will appear and you score 500k points. Instant win.

Nuff said.

I plead the fifth on that as I have already been in trouble for stating such on other sites.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#439 User is offline   RecBaller 

• Brigade Member 5696
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:46 AM

View Postthunder6, on Feb 16 2010, 09:07 PM, said:

Nuff said.

T, I would like to hear the off-line story on the above! Take care!

Taboo and I may make it to Blanding this weekend...we are working on accomodations...(hot water, etc...., lol).

Shewolf, If we can work it out, I will call you asap (please email me you and Ronbo's ph#)

Voodoo
KMAGYOYO

#440 User is offline   ViperPaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:04 PM

I'll be playing at the Blanding event this weekend. Why would you care? See below for post from our website.

Angel Paintball Sports continues their sponsorship of Viper Paintball!

2010 Find Viper Contest - Win a brand new Angel A1 Fly!

For the second year Angel Paintball Sports will continue to sponsor their one and only choice of scenario producers; Viper Paintball.

The Angel paintball marker has long been one of the most sought-after paintball markers, and the name has always been synonymous with quality. Now Viper and Angel Paintball Sports are joining to give you the chance to win a new Angel A1 Fly!

Last year the “Find Viper Contest” gave thousands of players across the country, from Pennsylvania to California to Florida, a chance to win a brand new Angel A1 Fly marker.

This year they are going one better, and Viper is making it even easier to win a brand new, "Brown Velvet & Olive Velvet" Angel A1 Fly just like he shoots.

Posted Image

This year, thanks to Angel Paintball Sports, everyone can be a winner! When you “Find Viper” and get your ticket it will have a special coupon code printed on it. Order anything from the Angel Paintball Sports online store at Angel Paintball Sports and enter the coupon code and you will receive 10% off your order.

This year’s “Find Viper Contest” is even easier. Simply hold on to your ticket until the drawing on December 31st, 2010. Nothing to fill out or mail in. Just get your ticket and guard it with your life!

The winning number will be posted at midnight Eastern Time at in the forums at www.viperpaintball.com. The winner will have exactly twenty four hours to contact us. We will need a scan or photo of the winning ticket and you will need to tell us where you found Viper. We will verify that the location and number matches the numbers given away at that location according to our database. Once this is confirmed you will need to mail us the winning ticket. The sooner we receive the ticket the sooner we will ship you new Angel to you.

If no one contacts us with the winning number a new number will be drawn and posted, and the winner given twenty four hours to contact us. This will continue until a valid winner contacts us.

Any indications of fraud will result in the contest being declared null and void, and we will find someone else to whom we will award the marker.

Complete instructions and rules can be found by following this link.

The contest is scheduled to start on Friday, February 19th, 2010 pending delivery of the custom tickets.

Check the 2001 Viper Scenario schedule to find a Viper Scenario event near you, and watch the Viper forums for updates on where else you might "Find Viper."

This post has been edited by ViperPaintball: 17 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball Scenarios
www.viperpaintball.com

#441 User is offline   maniacmechanic 

• maniacmechanic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MANIAC MECHANIC

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

^^^^ now everyone will be lookin for you , instead of just a few of us
Hank Emery aka maniacmechanic
Team MIXXED BREED
port st. lucie fla originally from West (BG) Virginia
ALL I own are MAG'S , AKA's & a Pump or 2

#442 User is offline   nawl 

• sxpjoe
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:nawlpb

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

To all players who are registered....
First Eric and I would like to Thank You all for signing up for the Attack of The Sand Spider.
We look forward to seeing you all this weekend. For those who could not make it hopefully we
catch up with you at the next game.

The Game Site is not at the Camp Blanding Main Gate, it is located 11 miles south of SR. 16 and
just south of Gold Head Branch State Park which is located at 6239 SR 21 Keystone Heights, FL. 32656
On Mout Site Rd. Sorry no street address For any problems please call me at 904-451-2195.

When you get to the gate there will be a guard you must show id and get a parking permit. This permit will be placed in your front window. SPEED LIMIT 15 MPH AND WINDOWS UP....

NOTE: When you are driving into MOUT City about half way between the gate and the City there is East Tank Trail. All traffic must stop even though the Tanks have the stop sign, for safety please stop and make sure there are no REAL Military Tanks Coming Thru.

Once Into the City Red Team Camping is on the right before the staging area. There is a lot of Dirt in that Parking Lot, so we will have to work around it and camping behind the registration. Registration is the Building Too the Right of the Road when you come into the City. Blue Team Camping will be Past the Pavilion In the Long Clearing to the Right. Red Team RV and Travel Trailer Overflow will have to go to the Blue Section Camping. Please Do Not Block The Main Road in and out.

Everyone on site players, guest, vendors, press must report to the registration building, sign in and get an ID.

Food Sales will be in the Registration Building For this Event.
Air Fills by XP Paintball will be in the Pavilion.
Paint Sales will be at Registration you will be given a paint coupon and you claim your paint at the paint trailer.

XP Paintball is sponsoring a Field and Store Owners BBQ and a Band Saturday Night Stop by the Pavilion they and Sign Up For Dinner.

Mandatory Players Meeting 10:00 am Sat.

Yes you should bring your email showing that your registration was accepted.

CASH ONLY!!! WALK ONS ARE WELCOME

I Think that is it see you all at the game.

Thanks
Joe Moffo
SXP

#443 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:46 PM

The official Attack of the Sand Spider T-shirts pre-order sale at the event.

Posted Image

Design will be on a black T-shirt. This is the rough draft

Sizes small to extra-large $13.25
Sizes XXlarge to XXXlarge $14.75

If you wish to order your team name on the front there will be a minimum order of 12 shirts. Pricing quoted per request.

We will need a minimum order of 100 now only 80 needed shirts to do this sale. Cash only collected at the event.
We will mail the shirts out to you.

$1.00 of each sale going to help Juliana Wetmore fund. Please visit (www.julianawetmore.net) to learn more about this wonderful little girl.

Sign up sheet for the T-shirt preorder and the paintball grenades will be available at the Team On Target - On Target Customs Vendor Tent

Team On Target ordered 20 shirts....thanks guys

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 17 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#444 User is offline   fatB2 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DeadmanUJ

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:18 PM

Nuff said.

:) We will be rolling for the __________ Side :panzer:
Tank drivers are a unique bunch: part motorhead, part airsmith, part driver and part sadist... and not always in equal parts.
Former Commander of THE Executioner tank
http://ultimatejudgement.yolasite.com/

#445 User is offline   BLUE LIGHTNING 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

Will there be any vendors????

#446 User is offline   BlackJackGB 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BlackJack

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:11 PM

I fixed Shewolf's Computer and yet she has still failed to post anything.. hmmmmmmm is someone scared????????

This post has been edited by BlackJackGB: 17 February 2010 - 08:25 PM

#447 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:23 PM

View PostfatB2, on Feb 17 2010, 09:18 PM, said:

Nuff said.

:tup: We will be rolling for the __________ Side :panzer:

Ghost is so happy that he can shoot you again that he is jumping up and down with excitement.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#448 User is offline   nawl 

• sxpjoe
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:nawlpb

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:03 AM

View PostBLUE LIGHTNING, on Feb 17 2010, 09:56 PM, said:

Will there be any vendors????

Yes
Renegade Paintball
Smokin Products
Blues Crews
XP Paintball
TOT will be doing T-Shirts and Paint Grenades
Albany Paintball

#449 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:18 AM

ATTENTION RED TEAM CAPTAINS:

General Hammer (Bad Monkeys) will be having a Captain's meeting at 8:00 PM Friday night. If you miss it come see us when you get in. Thanks.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#450 User is offline   T.O.T.GHOST 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:48 AM

View Postcookie, on Feb 18 2010, 12:23 AM, said:

View PostfatB2, on Feb 17 2010, 09:18 PM, said:

Nuff said.

:) We will be rolling for the __________ Side :panzer:

Ghost is so happy that he can shoot you again that he is jumping up and down with excitement.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
COOKIE CALLED,AND TOLD ME THE NEWS,AND I STARTED DOING THE "BOOT,SCOOT,BOGGIE"ON THE BACK
OF MY TOWTRUCK.......

.....AH CRAP....THE COPS ARE BEHIND ME.....
I BETTER GET BACK IN THE TRUCK,AND PULL OVER!!!!!

NOTE TO SELF;PARK THE TRUCK,BEFOR I DANCE ON IT!!!!!
Posted Image

This post has been edited by T.O.T.GHOST: 18 February 2010 - 07:59 AM

Share this topic:

• (36 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users