• You cannot reply to this topic

GEAR BAG SALE Lots of stuff, plus NEW Spec Ops soft goods Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bigandugly 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bigandugly

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Clearing out my gear bag! What I'll do is provide first a list of what I'm selling with prices, then follow that list with pictures and description of the item. List will also be updated as items are sold. Prices include shipping within the US, please contact me if you need prices for shipping to locations outside of the US. PayPal payments accepted only. Prices are also OBO, so feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse. Cash is king, not really looking for any trades. Please post in thread first, before seinding a PM; priority will be based on post date. Onwards to the list:

Tac-One Body: $160
Air-Thru vertical grip: $25
SOLD LOCALLYSly S11 4+5 Pod Pack: $50
SOLD ON PBNDye Lock Lid Pods: $25
SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (black): $45
SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (olive): $45
Special Ops Fusion Pants (XL) and Jersey (L) set, SO Digi: $150

Tac-One Body: $160 shipped/PP'ed
In pretty good cosmetic condition. Will come with detent and clamping feedneck as pictured.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Air-Thru vertical grip: $25
In pretty good cosmetic condition. Originally came off of my Tac-One, which was purchased new. Includes the attached 90 degree swivel macroline fittings, as well as two short lengths of macroline, as pictured. The two attachments screws that are attached to the top are included as well.
Posted ImagePosted Image

SOLD LOCALLYSly S11 4+5 Pod Pack: $50
Gently used pack. Black with neon green accents. 4 pod slots, with additional elastic bands to hold 5 additional pods. In very good condition; stopped using it after deciding to go with a limited paint setup. Selling pod pack for $50 by itself.
SOLD ON PBNDye Lock Lid Pods: $25
6 Dye Lock Lid pods, gently used, in very good condition. Stopped using these pods after deciding to go with a limited paint setup.
Posted ImagePosted Image

SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (black): $45
New in black, but missing the original plastic bag that the vest came in. Size L. Very nice vest, MOLLE system. Internal elastic adjustable waist (similar to how a pod pack is worn). Adjustable sides. Zipper on back leads to pouch for hydration bladder (i.e. CamelBak). Includes throat protector. Brand new price was $99.95. Selling for $45.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

SOLDSpecial Ops Paintball Operative V2 Vest (olive): $45
New, in olive drab green. Size L. Very nice vest, MOLLE system. Internal elastic adjustable waist (similar to how a pod pack is worn). Adjustable sides. Zipper on back leads to pouch for hydration bladder (i.e. CamelBak). Includes throat protector. Has same features as black vest pictured above, just didn't remove vest from packaging for pictures. Brand new price was $99.95. Selling for $45.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Special Ops Fusion Pants (XL) and Jersey (L) set, SO Digi: $150
New, out of plastic packaging. Special Ops Paintball pants and jersey. Style name is Fusion. Color is SO Digi, a dark woodsy digital camo pattern. Pants are size XL, jersey is size L. This was an extra set that I wanted to keep around; my primary set fits very well, and I'm 5'10, about 215 pounds.
Posted ImagePosted Image

This post has been edited by bigandugly: 11 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

#2 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Nevermind, wrong thread, sorry dude.

This post has been edited by Cuy'val Dar : 22 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#3 User is offline   bigandugly 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

Both vests are sold!!!

#4 User is offline   bigandugly 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Bump. Any interest...? The Special Ops jersey and pants set can pretty much be considered vintage...!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users