• You cannot reply to this topic

Tac One vs. G3 Longbow Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   erik_briggs 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:erik_briggs

Posted 09 December 2009 - 04:10 PM

Ooooo that is nice. does it come in seperate jacket and pants parts? as easy to run in? i was going to attack straps to the action ghillie interestingly enough. That could be a timesaving alternative, ill look it up. I actually just came on a device that Im not even sure i want to use just because it may be too effective lol. They have heatseekers that you can buy for like 100 bucks thatll penetrate through like 75 foot of thick brush (varies ofcourse) and pick out ppl (made for hunters). I could see advantages this would create but idk. It can also be attached to a VOX radio to transmit remotely (setup an alarm system on a side of the field, behind you or even in front of you).

View PostExplosive, on Dec 9 2009, 02:36 PM, said:

View Posterik_briggs, on Dec 8 2009, 02:45 PM, said:

Interesting. Sniper paintball takes alot of things into consideration. It has to be the most complicated position. Your not just worrying about hitting someone but everything down to is your barrel quiet to if your boots shine lol. On that note I bought a pair of boots today which I have to break in and "de-shine" I may work on some stuff to "ghillie" them as well. I havent put any thought into it yet. Any ideas?

View Post5N1P3R, on Dec 7 2009, 07:30 PM, said:

Welcome to the sniper world :happy:

what he said ^

scanned over a few responses above...

check out that Voodoo Sniper Tog I told you about over a PM. it has horizontal bands sewn into it to place natural vegetation.
Plus you can zip tie Action Ghillie netting to the TOG because it's entirely made out of mesh. My favorite thing is, it has a built
in hydropack sleeve sewn in. Many places sell the TOG with a hydro-bladder too.
Posted Image

I find 21rnd tubes a bit more fun to use. I like them on the gun better than a Qpod.
Q-loader systems can be a bit of pain to work with just like 21rnd tubes. both have their pros and cons.
it actually took me owning both to figure out which one I wanted to ultimately use.
Now the Q loader kit for certain styles of play and certain set ups is better suited.

#17 User is offline   _Flash_ 

• RIP Rush Paintball park Jupiter will miss you
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:_Flash_

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:42 AM

Erik,

I use that Voodoo sniper tog with action ghillie, and Automag RT Pro with x-valve(same as tac one but without the tac body) and sound supressor currently. I too took Explosives advice and he was very helpful. Not only is my setup very quiet but it is lightweight, breathable, and blends well especially once local vegitation is added. Many people I have played against acknowledge the effectivness of my action ghillie, the quiet *puff* sound of my silenced Automag.
TEAM ON TARGET

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." -General George Patton
Shooting old school

#18 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:22 PM

You got a permit for that silencer or what? :rolleyes:

#19 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

Good question.. That or he lives in Canada
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#20 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

He's not from Canuckistan, but from Florida. I think he meant "raincover" - his fingers just messed up while typing & hit the wrong keys;)
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#21 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:51 AM

Rain cover, Silencer.

Basically same word, uses the same letters.

right beside each other in the dictionary.

its all good.

#22 User is offline   coveringfire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

I dony have any first hand experience but u might want to take a look at the t9 and the first strike. Ill let u know when my t9.1 arrives and i give t a try wih the first strike rounds. Though you definately cant go wrong with an automag.
Stalking since '06, Postin since '09, Playin since '04. Feedback
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users