• You cannot reply to this topic

RT ULE = Tac-One? Are you sure... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pbsniper 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:LOADEDSNIPER

Posted 21 September 2007 - 04:01 PM

I have officially sold my gun and I want a mag. People have said time and time again that the RT ULE custom is the same as the Tac-One except for the body but in the picture it shows that the front handle is a lot farther forward than the Tac-One front grip, like an inch or so forward. I want someone to clarify that the front grip will or will not be far up like that.
And also you can take off that wierd looking rail thing on the back of the gun and the same style looking part in the front right? - the things that are attached by the three holes. How is the automag rt trigger in comparison to a tippmann stock trigger in wieght.
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -Glenn Palmer

Sabre # 163 - If we can't do it, it doesn't need to be done

"I think I'm going to make a broad patent on "crap". Then SP will have to pay me royalties for every marker they make." -JerseyPaint

#2 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:01 PM

I don't know if you can adjust the foregrip. If you take off the front rail mount you won't have a foregrip. It is easily removable, along with the rear sightrail, with an allen key (not sure of size). The trigger I don't know about because I have an RT Pro body with Classic internals, so it won't feel quite the same as an RT ULE. However if it doesn't have a ULT in it, it might be similar. My Mag's trigger feels a little heavier than my 98's trigger, but the 98 has a double trigger so it feels lighter because it's half the weight per finger. The Mag also has less slack on it before resisting than the 98, because in the 98 there's a slight pull with just about no resistance, and then the sear resists and you push past it. On the Mag there is pretty much no "non-resistance" area like that, and it feels more "crisp" to pull - once it starts going back from the initial resistance, it goes back very quickly, and also seems to push back forward once you allow it partially forward. RT, ReTro, and X-valves will push back harder (RT effect).

-Z3R0

This post has been edited by Z3R0: 21 September 2007 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#3 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:05 PM

They both have x-valves, making them work the same. The sight rail and the grips rail can be removed, you can also order the same grip if you want.

#4 User is offline   Pwnt 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pwnt

Posted 22 September 2007 - 12:00 AM

like mitch said, they both have the xvalve, so they work internally exactly the same way.

the rail is what really determines what you can do with your foregrip. I know my rail has this slit in the front, and i have to screws to attach the bike grip with. Thats the way it works on the tac-one as well. You should be able to request that the RT-ULE have the tac-rail. That'll set you up just fine.

Yes you can also detach the sight rail. Thta screws onto the main rail as well.

By main rail, i mean, the piece between the circular body, and the gripframe.

The difference between the two rt's? Amazing. The mag's rt is a lot more crisp, its adjustable, and with the ULT, a LOT lighter pull.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users