Special Ops Paintball: Apache Winds, Oct. 2nd-3rd, 2010 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Apache Winds, Oct. 2nd-3rd, 2010 24-Hour Scenario Paintball Event Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rocket surgery 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Rocket Surgery

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:45 PM

Posted Image

First off, let me just say it's not typical of me to just jump on a forum with a post like this. I haven't been playing paintball very long, a couple years ago my friends talked me into coming down to High Rolls for a "scenario weekend;" I had no clue what to expect, but after about 30 minutes on the field, I was hooked. When I learned that Spiro needed a little help getting the word out this year, it was a no brainer.

Ok, so maybe I've only played in 3 BlackCat games at High Rolls, and yes, that amounts to the sum total of my scenario paintball experience. That being said, I'm absolutely convinced that it is impossible to not have a blast at these events. Well, maybe if your marker burst into flames two minutes after you park, but even then, the camping is usually a raucous affair all its own. If you disagree, come out for the game and PROVE ME WRONG!

The flier links right to the site so if you have questions, clicky clicky, or post up here!

Thanks!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users