• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

redz '07 tank cover

#1 User is offline   tauman5263 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 July 2007 - 04:11 PM

i bought the redz tank cover a few weeks ago for my steel 48/3000 tank. it is a nice and tight fit, which i'm happy about, and the grip on it was a nice addition to the tank cover. when i opened the package, it looked a little small but then i figured out that it stretches so that you can fit it on the tank. another minor detail is that it makes my tank look smaller. there were some minor defects such as tiny spots of white paint [i got the black tank cover so they are easily seen]. the stitching on it looks sturdy which makes me feel better when crawling through the woods.

i just tried it out two days ago and found out a few things:

1) the tank cover is said to give bounces, but i got shot right on top of the tank and broke, throwing paint all over my mask and neck. the paintball hit the tank cover at about a 20 degree angle and this was tournament grade paint so thats probably why it broke.

2) this tank cover is really comfortable when playing. there was no slippage due to the gripping which is like a soft rubber pad that has a cross hatch design on it. alot more comfortable than my 16 oz. co2 tank.

overall, this is a great product, especially for he $10 that I paid for it. i give it a 8/10.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Content inappropriate

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users