Special Ops Paintball: Suggest New Special Ops Products - Special Ops Paintball

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Suggest New Special Ops Products Must be of your invention.

#616 User is offline   smallsc111 

• Ctrl+Alt+Delete
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:smallsc111

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:18 PM

this is a work in progres of i dont have all the kinks out of it yet

a device similat to a mortar that shoots a device fill of paintballs that is shot at more than a 45* angle the device opens in the air and rains dawn paintballs form a long distance to take out a squad from say... across a field. (opposed to a heavy gunner unloading on them?)

#617 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• Rockin', Cockin', and Class Stockin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HeadshotPhantom

Posted 24 May 2006 - 01:41 PM

That's called a grapeshot. Anyway, about the Q-stock, that was my biggest concern, however infamousgamer made one that seems fine.

EDIT: See? Posted Image

This post has been edited by HeadshotPhantom: 24 May 2006 - 01:43 PM

#618 User is offline   apollyon210 

• Only murmers collapse from its jaws.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Apollyon210

Posted 25 May 2006 - 10:59 AM

Howabout a thing that mounts in the end cap of a 98 and A-5 that allows you to fold any stock you put in there, its got another endcap part on the end that you mount the stock on and in the middle it has a hinge, and then you could mount it so that it turned either right or left, and it also has a small lock on it so that it doesnt move around all the time. You could prolly use it for daggers or something, somebody that likes their stock but wishes it would fold
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat~John Lehman

#619 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:25 PM

That's a good idea. You should also make it come with an adapter for 98c to A-5 or A-5 to 98c.

#620 User is offline   LONG_SHOT 

• Team "in da face!"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:LONG_SHOT

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:46 PM

View PostGhost Bear Reborn, on May 24 2006, 12:12 PM, said:

How about a Q-Loader, or something similar, that is disguised to look like an under-barrel grenade launcher?

Couple that with a stock that hides a 12oz CO2 bottle, and you could put together a sweet milsim marker.

Ive thought the same thing about a Q-loader, ive always wanted to make some sort of shroud to make it look like a grenade launcher. It would be cool if they did that

As for the bottles in the stock, its already been done on the RAP4 markers, as a matter of fact, its standard on those. But i would be suprised and very happy to see if spec ops did that to an A5 or 98c or something.

I think spec ops should make an air-thru CAR stock. All you would need to do is insteado of having a macroline on the inside of the stock, you have a coild remote for when you adjust it backwards. I would buy one if spec ops made em'
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image

#621 User is offline   Fiendish 

• Jack of all Trades
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fiendish

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:19 PM

I'm interested in a SO Digi Camo jump suit/coveralls.

I have some regular woodland ones, and love how nice they are for wearing gear over the top of and then being able to lose that dirty outer layer for the ride home in one piece.

I think with some good design features they would sell well with the vests and packs of SpecOps, just for the ease of wearing that gear over a one piece suit instead of usual top/bottom pairings.
IPB Image
PBN Feedback: Click Here

#622 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:24 PM

That is a pretty good idea. You could have internal pockets as well, and maybe a hard pokcte with like a pocket protector in it for stuff like sun glasses and stuff.

#623 User is offline   Crazed Zealot 

• Please, call me trevor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Trevor 13

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:42 PM

AirThrough spyder stock.I have only tried this on a spyder xtra.
Take the X-chamber of the gun,put a grip there,Make a hollow stock with a little metal peace comin of like the T2W stock.Have that connect to the trigger frame.So get a straight remote and run it from the grip to the stock.Have it run into the back of the stock and turn it on.Now take a the little part that screws into the ASA of another remote and screw it into the ASA of the first remote so the nipple is stickin out like your stocks. Now run the second remote to your tank and walla you got a airthrough stock for spyders.

Feedback. +2/-0 | WTB PURPLE EGO!! | Gear Bag sale!! | BUY MY 07 Etek! | Add Me on Myspace yo! CLICK!
I think its funny all these clubs that we started back in the day still exist ^_^

#624 User is offline   apollyon210 

• Only murmers collapse from its jaws.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Apollyon210

Posted 26 May 2006 - 08:37 AM

Thanks Headshot, good idea too, so maybe we could finally mount a dogleg to a 98c :D
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat~John Lehman

#625 User is offline   Shortjak 

• Yes I Live In Freakin Cananada!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shortjak

Posted 26 May 2006 - 12:50 PM

An airchair commandoes videogame for the DS PSP PS2 and XBOX like Greg Hastings Tourdement Paintball Max'd only with armchair cammandoes gear and stuff. PS if made must come out on DS!!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him achieve world domination.

#626 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2006 - 12:57 PM

That would be pretty cool, but a waste of money in my opinion. It would cost A LOT to develop a video game. Why not just play a war game if you wanted woodsball? I would rather have them focusing on paintball personally to keep prices down and quality along with frequency of new designs up.

Also what about a one pod pack that can attach to your gun or stock? This is mainly for snipers because its a pain to ghillie up a pack or have to wear a vest just for one pod. It would also be easier to get while laying prone or what not.

#627 User is offline   TheBeast 

• Beast
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Six Footer

Posted 26 May 2006 - 09:55 PM

Attached File  untitled2.bmp (502.09K)
Number of downloads: 18Attached File  untitled.bmp (502.09K)
Number of downloads: 131. - They should make an already modified A.C.T. stock. I don't think they have them but it would help all A.C.T. users.

2. - Idon't know what they are called but the land mines that when someone gets close to it it flys about 15 - 20 feet in the air and explodes, well how about a paintball version one. It has a sensor or vibration detector and when someone nears it shoots up and it has sprockets on the sides, about 10, and they shoot out paint in about a 30 foot radius, and the device would start sparying paint when it reaches around 10 feet or 15 feet. As shown in my pics.

This post has been edited by TheBeast: 26 May 2006 - 09:57 PM

#628 User is offline   Stalker605 

• Like Some crack addicted AIDS infected Pitbull
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stalker605

Posted 26 May 2006 - 10:00 PM

Simple = podpacks.

Or tac 8 mag pouches that clip to Vests.

or on the fashionable side

Livestrong Wristbands in black with postion name in orange writting on the top and on the bottom WWW.Specialopspaintball.com (evil did something similar)

Camo Hydration Systems ( just in case your using a pods pack)

Microfiber clothes? Mayby!

This post has been edited by Stalker605: 26 May 2006 - 10:02 PM

It Doesent matter if you got that Speeding Ticket, That the girl left you, That You got Into the fight. Gas Up the Marker, Load The Hopper,Put the mask on , and Your life is Correct for the next couple hours.

#629 User is offline   Spyglass 

• Buttered Toast
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spyglass

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:17 AM

View PostTheBeast, on May 27 2006, 12:55 AM, said:

Idon't know what they are called but the land mines that when someone gets close to it it flys about 15 - 20 feet in the air and explodes, well how about a paintball version one. It has a sensor or vibration detector and when someone nears it shoots up and it has sprockets on the sides, about 10, and they shoot out paint in about a 30 foot radius, and the device would start sparying paint when it reaches around 10 feet or 15 feet. As shown in my pics.

Bouncin' Betties. That's where they came up with the name "Little Betty." It's the same base mine as the Booby Mine.
Spam is for sandwiches, not the forums!
Catholic Sniper: More pray, less spray
My Brigade Page
Captain of Team Leviathan
LAW launcher for sale, $75, PM me for details

#630 User is offline   HeadshotPhantom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2006 - 06:20 AM

It was funny, I was about to post that SpecialOps should make black Livestrong bracelets. :D I was just thinking have SpecialOps written on it with a logo. The writing and the logo imprinting would be orange. You could throw it in your beginners pack or use it as a freebie. Plus it helps advertise.

Share this topic:

• (69 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users