• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Complete Pump Noob Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

Ok, Ive decided I want an inexpensive pump. I do want Stock class, and I want to spend like 40-80 bucks tops.

I like the PGP, how are they as far as pumps go? Are they just painted brass? Also, what is better, the older style, or the 01+ style? The newer has a longer barrel, but are there any added benefits?

is there a pump forum where I can find a large PGP/pump B/S/T?

This post has been edited by Alan: 31 July 2007 - 01:36 PM

<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Ion - Trinity Rasta Body - Dye Airport in/off and Rail - AKA 2-Liter - Hybrid B!itch Grips - Tadao Raider Board - TechT L6 bolt - Empire Revolver Kit - Hybrid Headloc Feedneck - CP Roller Trigger
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->2004 AKA Viking - Delrin Bolt Pin - Fbm Sling trigger - Eyes - CCM Feedneck - Tadao Board- Sonic ASA/Hybrid Rail<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Spyder Imagine Select [Homemade Low Pressure] - Drilled ASA - Drilled Valve - Polished Internals - Lightened+Polished Bolt - Lightened+Polished Striker - CCM Feedneck - SP on/off + S.rail - SP AA Barrel - Halfbacked<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#2F4F4F--><span style="color:#2F4F4F"><!--/coloro-->Polished Pre2k PGP - SP Wood Grips<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#2 User is offline   hunter6999999999999999 

• Don't be jealous of me because I have more posts than you
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:hunter69

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:46 PM

View PostAlan, on Jul 31 2007, 04:35 PM, said:

Ok, Ive decided I want an inexpensive pump. I do want Stock class, and I want to spend like 40-80 bucks tops.

I like the PGP, how are they as far as pumps go? Are they just painted brass? Also, what is better, the older style, or the 01+ style? The newer has a longer barrel, but are there any added benefits?

is there a pump forum where I can find a large PGP/pump B/S/T?

Well as you said you don't want stock class but I'm sorry to say it's stock class.

pgp is a great pump you can find out that a lot of us spec ops pump player have used or even own this marker.

The only advantage that I can think of that the pgp 2k1 that it has over the older style is the quick changer. The old one can take forever to unscrew.

good pump b/s/t can be found on MCB ;)

This post has been edited by hunter6999999999999999: 31 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

#3 User is offline   House of Daggers 

• Arrogance has to be earned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:killasnipr

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:51 PM

Hey it looks like we are in the same boat. I like the older style because its all even.

#4 User is offline   Jobless Elite 

• is made of Win
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:31 PM

Pgp's are brass, that's painted black. You can take the paint off and polish it if you want to have shiny pgp.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the newer version comes stock with a fast c02 changer, a speed loader, and a rva (as well as different sites). The first 3 upgrades are really worth looking into if you get the older style pgp.

The longer barrel makes it slightly more accurate, but it's not that noticeable.

Pump Discussion Thread
Looking for a jungle sunset micromag

#5 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:32 PM

Actually hunter, I said that I DO want stock class.

Also, what is MCB?

Looks liek Ill be lookign for a 2001+

About how many shots will I get out of a 12 gram, and how fast can they be changed?

This post has been edited by Alan: 31 July 2007 - 06:33 PM

<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro-->Ion - Trinity Rasta Body - Dye Airport in/off and Rail - AKA 2-Liter - Hybrid B!itch Grips - Tadao Raider Board - TechT L6 bolt - Empire Revolver Kit - Hybrid Headloc Feedneck - CP Roller Trigger
<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->2004 AKA Viking - Delrin Bolt Pin - Fbm Sling trigger - Eyes - CCM Feedneck - Tadao Board- Sonic ASA/Hybrid Rail<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Spyder Imagine Select [Homemade Low Pressure] - Drilled ASA - Drilled Valve - Polished Internals - Lightened+Polished Bolt - Lightened+Polished Striker - CCM Feedneck - SP on/off + S.rail - SP AA Barrel - Halfbacked<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<!--coloro:#2F4F4F--><span style="color:#2F4F4F"><!--/coloro-->Polished Pre2k PGP - SP Wood Grips<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

#6 User is offline   hunter6999999999999999 

• Don't be jealous of me because I have more posts than you
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:hunter69

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:35 PM

View PostAlan, on Jul 31 2007, 09:32 PM, said:

Actually hunter, I said that I DO want stock class.

Also, what is MCB?

Looks liek Ill be lookign for a 2001+

About how many shots will I get out of a 12 gram, and how fast can they be changed?

My bad

M cater brown
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/
around 25 shoots and it takes about 10 sec

#7 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

Thanks. The only thing is it looks top heavy. Are they comfortable to shoot?

Also what shoudl I be paying for a decent PGP?

#8 User is offline   UWANNAGO 

• Im kind of a big deal, people know me
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:UWANNAGO

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

You should be able to get a pgp for around $50.

Ebay they have AMAZING deals on them.

And they are pretty comfy guns to hold especially for the size.

Peace,
UWANNAGO

#9 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:51 PM

or a nelspot. theres bound to be several on MCB as well.....
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#10 User is offline   Matt 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:03 PM

the tiem it takes to change a 12 gram veries among individual. it might be alittle slow for you at first, but you should better and faster at it over time.

#11 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:04 PM

Ok,
If I can't find a newer PGP, how much are the quick C02 changer, and the speed loader?

And are there any aftermarket pump handles?

This post has been edited by Alan: 31 July 2007 - 07:30 PM

#12 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:30 PM

pgp's are great reliable guns. btw if you're really serious about getting one, i have 6 10rd tubes i could send to ya free.
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#13 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

I just won this pgp
Posted Image

I think there is another one I am going to buy tomorrow....
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#14 User is offline   Alan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

Ill keep you posted when i get one.

Wow, i just foudn this, but he only wnts trades. can anyone tell me what grips/fram is on this?

http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=2282867

[polished PGP]

This post has been edited by Alan: 31 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

#15 User is offline   SHADOW_STALKER 

• Upgrade car! Now a '00 BMW 323i
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TexasMartin

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

polished frame w/ aftermarket wood grips

(looks purty!)
Come visit the PUMP MARKERS SECTION! SpecOps Pump Crew - PUC #7

American cars are built for crappy drivers, good drivers can have German ones - friend of mine

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users