• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

mr1 rocking trigger Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dhmaint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:03 PM

I have an mr1 and I want a faster rate of fire I can get a rocking elec. tigger frame for 50 bucks should I do this or will it chop balls? I already have a speed loader. It also does not have eyes on it and I was told that this would cause it to chop alot of balls. thanks

#2 User is offline   _KEVLAR_ 

• Spyder owner #81
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:_KEVLAR_

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:55 AM

This is the review section. Any questions you have about Spyder guns, parts, etc. will get more responses in the Spyder section of the forum.

As for your question, It may chop depending on what hopper you have and how fast your hopper feeds. Before you buy it I would recommend trying it out if you can, or at the very least handle it and see how it feels. Some people like the rocking trigger some people don't, so be sure to try it out.
"Don't bother wiping it off--I'll only shoot you again." -me
If you're a Christian paintballer put this in your sig.

#3 User is offline   dhmaint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

View Post_KEVLAR_, on Jan 31 2008, 10:55 AM, said:

This is the review section. Any questions you have about Spyder guns, parts, etc. will get more responses in the Spyder section of the forum.

As for your question, It may chop depending on what hopper you have and how fast your hopper feeds. Before you buy it I would recommend trying it out if you can, or at the very least handle it and see how it feels. Some people like the rocking trigger some people don't, so be sure to try it out.

thanks man I will do that

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users