• You cannot reply to this topic

Stupid freshman What we upperclassmen go through. Rate Topic: ****- 1 Votes

#91 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:11 PM

I don't have any freshman stories, but I have some pretty dang awesome senior stories.

As a senior, I was known as "The Emperor." Kids would bow, literally, hands-and-knees "we're-not-worthy"-style, bow to me. By my final semester of school, I had amassed a small army of followers (which conststed of approximately 300 individuals, more or less) to my cause. I had more authority in their lives than the entire faculty combined. We did it up big, too. I appointed "police officers" (select individuals who would FEMALE DOG-slap people who tried to be funny but desperately failed), "secret service personnel" (people who would conspire and prevail against the select few who conspired and failed against me), the "Imperial Military" (a group of kids who would go around harrassing and pranking the "anti-imperials" to make them shut up), my "cabinet" (the closest followers of the "Empirial Code"), and my "Court Jester" (a guy who personally gave himself up for slavery to me, who later on became my second in command), just to name a few.

If anyone wants to hear some specific stories, let me know, because this is a lot to write if no one's going to care.

#92 User is offline   Iron Eagle 

• Emotionally Exhausted & Morally Bankrupt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Angry Badger

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:18 PM

I demand stories! Imagine how cool that would be.... Hehehe, Emperor Mark...
Ambassador of intelligence, deliverer of logic, mirror to the obvious

#93 User is offline   Alexcaron700 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Trigger Alex

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:25 PM

i wanna hear em too
Yes I found religion.
I found it to be completely worthless.

#94 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:41 PM

Okay, here's one:

I instituted by "Royal Decree" that the third Tuesday of every September be "Condom Day." Basically, on this day, all Imperials would bring condoms, inflate them and put them all over campus. We would volley them around, put them in teachers's chairs, pop them, hit people with them, and otherwise do anything and everything you can do with a condom EXCEPT what they were intended for. And this was done on such a huge scale that nobody really got into trouble for it. What, were they gonna put a third of the student body in ISS? To this day, "Condom Day is still openly embraced and celebrated by students, and all the faculty can do in retaliation is pull the entire student body out of class and make them take them all down.

#95 User is offline   Iron Eagle 

• Emotionally Exhausted & Morally Bankrupt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Angry Badger

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

More. My school is boring, so I need to hear other people's stories.
Ambassador of intelligence, deliverer of logic, mirror to the obvious

#96 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:55 PM

I actually liked it more when everyone on this thread was talking about knife stories :D
Resident Lax know-all, got a lacrosse related question ask here.

#97 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:58 PM

Okay, another. Donkey Time:

About once every two months at random, a text message would be sent to each "officer" of the Empire (one in each classroom, if possible) stating that at a certain time that day, there would be a "Donkey Time". The time was the same for all officers. And what the officers would do was alert the other imperials in their class and give them the time. Then, when the time came around, everyone in the Empire would simoultaneously scream "DONKEY TIME!!!" and randomly start frantically dry-humping stuff (desks, tables, cabinets, other students...) while screaming for about five minutes. After this was over, the students still remaining in class would sit back down and carry on as usual. And again, the sheer numbers involved in such acts made punishment next to impossible, as administrators had to individually discipline and file the appropriate paperwork for every single student involved. Eventually, they just gave up.

This post has been edited by Ka1iBuR: 12 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

#98 User is offline   lethalpanther 

• OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

mmm...not even in freshmen year yet, 1 year away....still, my friend was telling me an interesting prank. he would run up to a friend at random, and punch them in the stomach(not too hard, kind of a joking but still thow-off-balance punch) and when they turned around and asked "why'd you do that", he would just stare, dumbfounded at them and say, "You can see me?" Then run off :rolleyes:. I wish my school could be as coordinated at things like that ka1ibur. Last year, we tried to do a thing in science where everybody dropped textbooks at a certain time. About a third of the class joined in, but I didn't have a textbook at my desk so I couldn't. Unfortunately, they could not understand what 11:45 meant, and so some people were dropping books up to a half hour before the scheduled time. The teacher just assumed people were clumsy that day, but when like 4 people all dropped their books, they all got detention. Oh, and that same teacher once sent 2 girls to the office for playing pattycake or whatever its called where they clap their hands together. I later learned that he forgot to go and fetch them later and they sat in the office until like 20 minutes after school was over. The office staff finally called him up and made him go and assign homework to them. I love that teacher :happy:
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont

#99 User is offline   Flakk 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Flakk

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

On Halloween this year, I dressed up entirely in black and put on my gas mask. I heard a group of people chatting at the library, so I shimmied under the bushes and up to the corner next to them. I began scraping my can of silly string against the brick building. abruptly, the chatter stopped. I scraped again. I heard footsteps, someone coming to investigate. It was show time.
His shadow floated into my field of vision, and I shot into the lamplight. I yelled at the top of my lungs, making screeching animal noise as I gave him a facefull of aerosol rubber. Teenage boys bolted into the parking lot. My mask distorted my voice into a buzzing retch as I strafed the seated rows of girls and danced before the main entrence, stomping and crumping before chasing the smallest kid out onto the asphalt. Halfway into the lot, I relented. I pivoted my head back to the corner as a tank pivots it's main gun. Two boys had regrouped, stooped like ballers in the flickering light. I stared, and then exploded towards them. They fled like bugs from an overturned rock, into the safety of some brick pillars. Through fogged lenses I distinguished figures staggering back, throwing, of all things, a fruit box into my path. I powered through the obstacle and arrived at my original position. No one moved. Occluded eye sockets stared at me. I figured it was done.

I planted my feet, and took a bow.

#100 User is offline   ~PUMA~ 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:~PUMA~

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

I'm a freshman.

#101 User is offline   Blazerpaint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Blazerpaint

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:48 PM

At my graduation when we shook the assistant principal's hand we had one of those glass marbles and just gave it to him he did not have any place to put them, no place at all after his pockets filled up ;) our class of 300 gave him marbles. and the last person to graduate gave him a little basket to put all the marbles in. To bad he moved to another school the next year to be a principal.

#102 User is offline   Midnight Phenom 

• The Midnight Phenom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:midnight phenom

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

View PostSpades, on Jan 9 2009, 11:26 AM, said:

im only a sophomore, but im friends with a ton of the seniors, so , in the cafeteria, i went to go get lunch, and a freshmen tried to sit in my seat, and what i said is a little.... bad? for the forums, so i wont say it, and with the whole lunch table on my side, he left... lol

hahaha was that when garret was flipping poo on that kid lol..ahh good times..he was scared out of his mind

-Phenom

View PostBlazerpaint, on Jan 14 2009, 06:48 PM, said:

At my graduation when we shook the assistant principal's hand we had one of those glass marbles and just gave it to him he did not have any place to put them, no place at all after his pockets filled up :dodgy: our class of 300 gave him marbles. and the last person to graduate gave him a little basket to put all the marbles in. To bad he moved to another school the next year to be a principal.

wasn't that on high school stories? on mtv?

-Phenom

This post has been edited by Midnight Phenom: 14 January 2009 - 09:04 PM

#103 User is offline   Midnight Phenom 

• The Midnight Phenom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:midnight phenom

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

since were sharing stories..we have a lot of gangs in our school...well not a lot but the whole blood / crypt nonsense *rolls eyes*..in Coventry nontheless...anyones i digress..the first day back from vacation some bloods younger brother had something yelled at him or something by a Crpyt and fights broke out constantly..we had a total of 8 before first period...it was surpisingly even between who won the fights..and hella exciting to watch lol..we still have random fights over it but w/e im not involved so its jus good sport to me lol

-Phenom

#104 User is offline   Blazerpaint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Blazerpaint

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

View PostMidnight Phenom, on Jan 14 2009, 10:03 PM, said:

View PostBlazerpaint, on Jan 14 2009, 06:48 PM, said:

At my graduation when we shook the assistant principal's hand we had one of those glass marbles and just gave it to him he did not have any place to put them, no place at all after his pockets filled up :dodgy: our class of 300 gave him marbles. and the last person to graduate gave him a little basket to put all the marbles in. To bad he moved to another school the next year to be a principal.

wasn't that on high school stories? on mtv?

-Phenom

I dont know. Just know what we did.

#105 User is offline   ike123 

• Cha togar m' fhearg gun dýoladh
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ike

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:31 PM

It was something like that. Different though.
Paintball isn't my hobby, it's my lifestyle. Go hard or go home.

Share this topic:

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users