• You cannot reply to this topic

Special Ops Omnipat Pattern

#1 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

All I can say is, wow. I knew this would be good camo from the pictures I'd seen, but I finally got to truly put mine to the test at BlackCat's Global Assurance Chapter 1. I cannot count the times I was able to hide or sneak into close contact with my opponents before engaging them, and I largely attribute that to Omnipat's effectiveness. The terrain was desert scrubland. Lots of bushes, dirt, and rock. You can see a video taken of the event HERE. Pictures of me are at 0:21 and 2:17. There were a couple of other people using Omnipat as well. It's obvious at first glance how well suited Omnipat is for this type of terrain. The stuff just works. That's all I can say.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#2 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:17 PM

All I can say is, wow. You waited a quite a while to get this amazing stuff. I saw the topic, and then I saw that it was you that posted. My first thought was that someone probably had a really bad necropost, and thought that you must be flaming them for it. I guess you were a little late to join the Omnipat bandwaggon. lol

nice video. There were some good pics of it in there. ACU and multicam seemed to work well in that terrain too.

This post has been edited by BAGELS: 19 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#3 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

I've had the stuff since 2007. Just never got to use it due to 2 canceled events and didn't think it fair to post a review on something I hadn't properly tried yet. The ACU works decently. I used it for a few years. I've noticed Multicam only works when it gets dirty with local dirt. Otherwise it's too flat and sticks out like a sore thumb. Once it gets dirty, it works good. Of course, that inherently makes it BAD as a uniform since uniforms are supposed to be clean.

This post has been edited by WardenWolf: 19 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"

#4 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:41 PM

SINCE 2007!!!!!!?????? I would have gone out and PRETENDED to play paintball with it on, lol. No wonder your an inactive mod. lol

Omnipat is the best though. It works in the whole spectrum from tan-green. I love it.

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#5 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

Let's see: Elite Weekend 2008 canceled. 2 local scenarios, also canceled. No more local scenarios, and there were no local fields worth playing on. There's now 1 very good field. New owners took over Cowtown Paintball, an old field that used to be downright dangerous. They've totally rebuilt the place from the ground up and turned it into the ultimate desert paintball field. This scenario was held there. Thank Roaklin of Bloodgulch Garrison for the video. I'll definitely be playing at Cowtown in the future.

#6 User is offline   xscout 

• Texas OPFOR Team Leader
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:xscout

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

I love the stuff...it's perfect for South Texas winter/summer.

#7 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:20 AM

View Postxscout, on Jan 24 2009, 10:16 PM, said:

I love the stuff...it's perfect for South Texas winter/summer.

YES! It even works in most places up here in Minnesota!

#8 User is offline   Operative 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:26 AM

View PostWardenWolf, on Jan 19 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

All I can say is, wow. I knew this would be good camo from the pictures I'd seen, but I finally got to truly put mine to the test at BlackCat's Global Assurance Chapter 1. I cannot count the times I was able to hide or sneak into close contact with my opponents before engaging them, and I largely attribute that to Omnipat's effectiveness. The terrain was desert scrubland. Lots of bushes, dirt, and rock. You can see a video taken of the event HERE. Pictures of me are at 0:21 and 2:17. There were a couple of other people using Omnipat as well. It's obvious at first glance how well suited Omnipat is for this type of terrain. The stuff just works. That's all I can say.

Does anyone have a good link they can send me so I can find out more abut the avaliblity of OMNIPAT for my Team. We are a new Team and as captain I really like the OMNIPAT because it should blend with all environments without having 3-4 different uniforms.

Thanks
Operative

Here is the Team e-mail if you can send it to my there:

DesertDemons@hotmail.com

This post has been edited by Operative: 30 March 2009 - 06:29 AM

#9 User is offline   Perinhawk 

• Will Work for Paintball Cash :)
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Perinhawk

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

Um lol last post before yours was in late January, I think this thread is dead. Make a new thread for what you're asking. On another note, do you mean availability as in for free (ie getting sponsored by Specops) or to buy, because you can buy it on the specops website, they're available to order.
"Paintball is my art, and your mask is my canvas"- Me
Addicted to Paint

#10 User is offline   jake9095 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:14 PM

omnipat is the stuff! but for thick vegatation i like special ops digi

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic