Special Ops Paintball: Interview for with Navy SEAL for Tactical Paintball Community - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Interview for with Navy SEAL for Tactical Paintball Community Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tacticalpaintballsniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:20 PM

My friend Michael Jaco (www.michaeljaco.com) is a retired Navy SEAL and has written a book entitled "The Intuitive
Warrior". I trained under Mike for several weeks in 2004/2005 and when I saw his book, I approached him about doing an interview for
the tactical paintball community.

He said "Absolutely!" and we booked it for this week.

This Thursday, I'll be spending some quality phone-time with Mike and securing an excellent interview with him. Here are just a
smattering of the questions I've got in mind.

On the topic of stealth:

What's the biggest mistake you see people making when it comes to moving silently and remaining undetected?

On the topic of camouflage:

What are the core elements of effective camouflage?

On the topic of the offensive mindset:

Elaborate on what playing/training/fighting looks like when a person adopts an "offensive mindset"? Is this just a "kick ass"
attitude or is it something more?

And then we get into the stuff that will blow your mind like intuition, shooting under stress, improving powers of observation and more.

You can register to be notified when the interview is posted at my blog link in my sig.

I'll do my best to pull some great information for you from Mike! Thanks everyone.

Doug

http://www.tacticalp...sniper.com/blog

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users