Special Ops Paintball: Evil SuperTail won't fit my 2k Autococker - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Evil SuperTail won't fit my 2k Autococker We seem to have a slight problem.

#1 User is offline   SuddenSilence 

• Team HammerDown SLK - Commander
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SuddenSilence

Posted 29 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

I recently bought a chrome Evil SuperTail for my 2k Autococker. The Cocker is almost stock, with the exception of a new barrel.

Now my back block's bottom is almost totally flush against my new beavertail. There's no offset.

Was this beavertail supposed to be used for a stock Autococker?! Or do I need a new back block?

Thoughts?

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:48 PM

i used one on my VF tactical for a good year til i sold the VF. It will chip the backblock, or it did mine, on the bottom. Don't know how to fix that, sorry. It will work fine, but expect the anno to chip off the beavertail and back block bottom.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   SuddenSilence 

• Team HammerDown SLK - Commander
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:SuddenSilence

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:48 PM

Actually, I got lucky today.
I took my cocker down to the local plumbing store, and a friend of mine who worked there put a stainless steel washer between the body and the tail, and milled me a new perfect length screw to fit.

I'll try to post a pic later. But not its a good 1/16 of an inch away from the back block.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users