Special Ops Paintball: After 9 months of deployment.... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

After 9 months of deployment.... Needing recommendations for high quality guns/upgrades and gear. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tool92 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

Well after 9 of twelve months in lovely Afghanistan, I've come to the conclusion that my transition back to the civilian world will be much easier with the aid of a paintball gun. I'm willing to spend a fair amount of cash on this, so dont be shy about some of the expensive stuff. As a side note it'll be woodsball Im interested in, and from the looks of it I came to the right place. A gun set for assault/accurate fire and all the pods, swabs, balls, gear to go with it is the bottom line. And hey, anyone with some good recommendations for woodsball in Hawaii let me know. EDIT: Sorry I posted it in the wrong category. Clicked the wrong one, please delete.

This post has been edited by Tool92: 29 November 2011 - 01:31 AM

PTSD: It's what happens when you return from a combat zone only to realize you'll never be as awesome again.

#2 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

Woodsball in Hawaii? Im bedding down for deep snow and ice cold air and you plan to play in Hawaii.
If money is no issue than I wouldnt hesitate towards Bob Long GR67x-291 or whatever its really called. A teammate purchased one during Tippmann World Challange and it functioned near flawlessly, he spent something like 900.

Also, glad your home.
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#3 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:17 AM

The most fun I've ever had playing is my PMI-1 DF (direct feed) with a hopper on it.

Uses 12 grams, made of brass...totally awesome :) Only about 150 bucks

-Tenacious

#4 User is offline   Krazy8 

• User Defined
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Krazy8

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

MacDev Tactical Drone or Drone DX. Light, simple, fast and they just make you giggle when you shoot em! The Clone VX is very nice as well and will not be a bad choice either.
I personally have owned a TacDrone and currently own both a Drone DX and a Clone...you can not go wrong with any of them!

As for Hawaii....Where? Oahu? All Star Paintball. Be sure to tell the owner that the kilted mohawk Krazy8 sent you!

This post has been edited by Krazy8: 30 November 2011 - 07:48 PM
Reason for edit: url tags

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users