Special Ops Paintball: NXe 4 Pod Recreational Pack - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NXe 4 Pod Recreational Pack It is amazing!!

#1 User is offline   HelicopterPilot 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:HelicopterPilot

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

I didn't want to dish out the cash for a vest ,but I wanted a really nice pod pack. I found a nice one at a good price. The NXe 4 pod recreational pack works great.
-Its velcro is very strong and the elastic waist means that it conforms to your body and it can fit just about anyone.

-The "pod ejectors" work as stated. You just pull the strap and the pod pops out right into your hand. My only gripe is that it makes it a bit harder to put your pods back in your pod pack. (Not a problem for speedballers who throw them on the ground). Its not really a problem since the pros and cons of the ejectors weight each other. You get faster reloads ,but slower (not by much) pod reinsertions.

-There is this little velcro area in the front that I'm not entirely sure what its used for. I used it as a space for my SpecOps brigade patch :(.

-It doesn't hold a tank and doesn't have any pockets (well I'm not sure if there is a pod pack out there with pockets)

Price: $20

Pros:
- Very comfortable, no jiggle, good fit for mostly everyone
-Pod Ejectors Work well
-Little area for your SpecOps patch :D

Cons:
-No tank or pockets
-Ejectors work against you when you try to reinsert pod. (Its not that hard though.

You get a lot of product for little cash in my opinion. The no tank and pockets problem aren't that big considering that you could run on-air and that most people have some pockets in their pants somewhere. And the ejectors, I can't really see a situation that they would cause you to get out. It takes a bit of pressure to strap the pod down when you reinsert it ,but its not noticeable. So in the end I would recommend this pod pack to anyone looking for some cheap,but quality made.

This post has been edited by HelicopterPilot: 06 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

Tippmann Owner #107 & Sabre # ╥ (Pi)

#2 User is offline   WardenWolf 

• Aspie Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WardenWolf

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:35 PM

NXE stuff is good quality. Lack of a tank pouch isn't a big deal for most people, either. I was impressed by their quality and bought one. Haven't used it on the field yet, but it's worked well in tests. It looks and fits like a professional grade pod pack.

Kanye: "Yo, Chile, I'm gonna let you finish shakin', but I just got to say Haiti had one of the best earthquakes of all time!"
Save a tree: wipe your ass with a hippie!

#3 User is offline   TyTy 

• Formerly known as Ty29...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt.Ringo

Posted 06 July 2008 - 07:40 PM

I agree. I've experienced a few and they were extremely impressive for the price. Great packs, and I'd definitely buy one but I'm already taken care of.
-Ty :laugh:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users