• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pouch for APP Tac Pod

#1 User is offline   StockPatriot 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:44 AM

Does anyone else carry the APP Tac Pods (30 rounds each)? I'm looking for a recommendation on molle pouches that the fit them best.

#2 User is offline   sousey 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:HELL-FIRE

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:26 AM

View PostStockPatriot, on 08 February 2011 - 02:44 AM, said:

Does anyone else carry the APP Tac Pods (30 rounds each)? I'm looking for a recommendation on molle pouches that the fit them best.

if you search for them a few places carry them as well as I know i saw a thread here for someone selling them.
http://www.rockstart...app-tac-pod.htm
http://www.hustlepai...-p/27480301.htm

to carry them i believe mag pouches work well.

EDIT: you probably did not mean carry as in selling but as using them...No i don't but i have heard M4 pouches, but i would think mp5 mag pouches might fit well too.

This post has been edited by sousey: 08 February 2011 - 04:28 AM

#3 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:11 AM

i heard 3 of them fit great in an M4 puch too

maybe have one or two custom made for them?

if all else fails and u dont want to use M4 mag pouchs or get some custom made, then a dump pouch would work
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:33 AM

I do on occasion, either for small walkon days or near the end of day when I'm low on paint. I carry three in a triple m4 mag shingle exactly like this. Because it's flat - one pod fits down in each sleeve easily, but cramming in two would make getting them in & out under fire tough. If you needed to carry more, pouches like this have a depth to them that would make it easier to fit two, possibly three in each sleeve. It's impossible to see the depth in the pic for that item but this has a better pic of the profile showing the depth of the pouch that matches the depth of an M4 mag.

Look around eBay more or even cheaperthandirt.com, or possibly your local Army-Navy for cheap mag shingles. I got mine off of eBay for less than $10 shipped so don't pay more than that unless you want Multicam. I wear MC exclusively but I didn't want to spend the $20+ so I just bought a 3-color desert one. I ended up dying it brown because I wanted to use it by itself & rigged it into a chest-rig instead of using my MC vest for a night scenario last year.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users