Special Ops Paintball: Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Official Girl Problem & General Problems + Rants thread NEW RULES FOR THIS THREAD, READ FIRST POST Rate Topic: ****- 9 Votes

#1021 User is offline   Goldenhand 

• SpecOps GFXT #4
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Goldenhand

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:33 PM

ECO, I think you gotta make the call there. We can't really do anything.

Fox urine nothing! I would rent an elephant from the local circus and give it a massive dose of ex-lax. I would then proceed to "cork it" with an attached string so when the kids show up KABLOOEE!!!!!! See if their parents can sue an elephant for defacating! -ZZaque

#1022 User is offline   ECOracer 

• 1/2 Mechanical 1/2 Electronic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ECORACER

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

Damn it!!!

ive been racking my brain on this....im having dinner with my ex on friday and then going out for drinks with the other one later that night :dodgy: <---thats what i actually look like right now!!

#1023 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:lucky [Bad Karma]

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:33 PM

View PostECOracer, on Mar 19 2008, 01:30 PM, said:

ok heres one for you guys.

ill start by saying that i usually dont like asking this type of thing on the internet.....

me and my ex just recently split up after a little over 5 years together (just grew appart)...the thing is that there is no hard feelings or anything so were still pretty good friends....we talk and hang out all the time....but thats not the problem....

the problem is her best friend...shes basically everything i want is a girl (blonde, blue eyes, tall, fit, likes the same music i do, loves to cook, go to the movies....bla bla bla).

the problem is shes a good friend of mine as well. so i dont want to say something that will jepordize that friendship. so im not sure if i should just bite my tounge for the sake of the friendship or say something and hope for the best....i just really dont want to loose her as a friend....not to mention i dont want to upset my ex because we are still friends as well....so really i have the potental to loose two good friends if i say something....

ugh....it gives me a head ache to think about

Here is the deal:

You guys broke up and both of you are aware of it. This gives you freedom to date whoever you want. Chances are she is dating someone already that you may or may not know about. So if she gets upset that you are dating her friend, that is a character flaw on her part, and may indicate she still has feelings for you. If she is a good person and is over you then she will be happy that both of you can find happiness no matter who it is with.

Now as far as saying something. If she has feelings for you, then you are good to say it and nothing will happen to your friendship, your relationship will only grow. If she does not have feelings for you then one of two things can happen.
1. She will say "I don't want to ruin our friendship if anything were to happen." which is a lie to spare your feelings. She will say this because she likes you as a friend, but that is all. You guys will most likely continue to be friends like nothing ever happened.
Or 2. She will say that or say whatever she wants and then it will hurt your friendship because she didn't think of you as much of a friend anyway. Basically if she cares, she won't let something like that affect anything.

My advice is to just be honest, but not overbearing. Just let her know you have developed feelings for her and wanted to know if she would go out with you sometime as more than just a friend.

#1024 User is offline   ECOracer 

• PipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:43 PM

hmmmm.....well like i said, im meeting up with her friday night for some drinks....we'll see what happens i guess

#1025 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• Nothin' but the rain...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:38 PM

View PostECOracer, on Mar 19 2008, 01:30 PM, said:

the problem is her best friend...shes basically everything i want is a girl (blonde, blue eyes, tall, fit, likes the same music i do, loves to cook, go to the movies....bla bla bla).

the problem is shes a good friend of mine as well. so i dont want to say something that will jepordize that friendship. so im not sure if i should just bite my tounge for the sake of the friendship or say something and hope for the best....i just really dont want to loose her as a friend....not to mention i dont want to upset my ex because we are still friends as well....so really i have the potental to loose two good friends if i say something....

Don't do it unless you're 100% sure she feels the same way. I lost a good friend once by doing that. Just like the Led Zeppelin song: "But when I whispered in her ear I lost another friend." If you screw up and lose her as a friend it'll keep you up at night and you won't be able to forgive yourself. I still think about it sometimes, and I kick myself. Trust me, it hurts like no other. :(

My situation was very similar to yours...She was perfect. Beautiful, brown hair, dark eyes, fit, just drop dead sexy...and we got along so well. I *thought* she was interested, but apparently, I got the "wrong impression."

Oh, and while we're at it, no matter how hot she is, don't try to date a teacher at your school like my friend. :P

This post has been edited by Texas Trigger: 19 March 2008 - 07:45 PM

I'm here, Benjie, I'm here, I said, clasping his hand on my arm.
Help me Rootie, my legs won't move.
Aw Benjie, it'll be okay Benj, I'll give you mine

USAFA '12.

#1026 User is offline   ECOracer 

• PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:13 AM

View PostTexas Trigger, on Mar 19 2008, 10:38 PM, said:

Don't do it unless you're 100% sure she feels the same way. I lost a good friend once by doing that. Just like the Led Zeppelin song: "But when I whispered in her ear I lost another friend." If you screw up and lose her as a friend it'll keep you up at night and you won't be able to forgive yourself. I still think about it sometimes, and I kick myself. Trust me, it hurts like no other. :dry:

My situation was very similar to yours...She was perfect. Beautiful, brown hair, dark eyes, fit, just drop dead sexy...and we got along so well. I *thought* she was interested, but apparently, I got the "wrong impression."

Oh, and while we're at it, no matter how hot she is, don't try to date a teacher at your school like my friend. :rolleyes:

thats the thing...im not sure.......maybe i wont say anything.....i dont know. i do know thats its annoying honestly

#1027 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:45 PM

What is worse?

1. Letting her know how you feel, and losing her as a friend. (realizing she wasn't that close of a friend in the first place.)

2. Harboring feelings for her and her never knowing how you feel. Never knowing if she feels the same way. Possibly ruining a great relationship by never starting it.

Personally I would rather know if she likes me or not. I have had this situation a few times, and each time I ended up letting the girl know, and even though they didn't feel the same, we stayed friends.

#1028 User is offline   Goliath 

• Fu-Man-Chu
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Goliath_7

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:08 PM

View PostECOracer, on Mar 19 2008, 02:30 PM, said:

ill start by saying that i usually dont like asking this type of thing on the internet.....

me and my ex just recently split up after a little over 5 years together (just grew appart)...the thing is that there is no hard feelings or anything so were still pretty good friends....we talk and hang out all the time....but thats not the problem....

Two words:

Natural Flow

Just keep along as you have been. If somethng is going to happen between you and your friend it's going to happen regardless. Stop thinking about it in terms of having to say something. Just let the natural flow of things be.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.-William Shakespeare

#1029 User is offline   foozeball67 

• Intergalactic Overlord of the United States of Wisconsin
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:55 PM

lol... did anyone realize that the girl problem thread on the 69th page.... nudge-nudge

#1030 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

hmmm...... 69.....lol. anyway, well, more hell has been unleashed with my crazy ex. now she is texting my frind and calling him all the time. not just any friend, my BEST friend!!!! he has not answered any of them, yet. The thing is, he got two text messages the other day. I had forgotten her number, so i was with him when he decided to call it to see who it was. No body answered. That morning, she calls him back like two times wanting to know why he called! she knows damn well why he called! anyway, she has called him like 5 times and he is sick of it. I talked to one of her friends today, and she has no idea why she is doing it. I think its to try to cause some trouble between my friends and me. She always did like to talk to him more..... think goodness we have this code of honor that if one of the guys is dating the girl, you dont speak unless spoken to and say no more than you have to. this prevents hard feelings. anyways, anybody have any ideas why she would do this crap?
The Free 19th.

#1031 User is offline   ECOracer 

• PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2008 - 06:23 AM

View PostGoliath, on Mar 20 2008, 05:08 PM, said:

Two words:

Natural Flow

Just keep along as you have been. If somethng is going to happen between you and your friend it's going to happen regardless. Stop thinking about it in terms of having to say something. Just let the natural flow of things be.

im thinking the same thing.....

View Postfoozeball67, on Mar 20 2008, 05:55 PM, said:

lol... did anyone realize that the girl problem thread on the 69th page.... nudge-nudge

HAHA.....SCHWING!! :)

#1032 User is offline   luckyxtreme 

• Bad Karma Dagger
  • PipPip

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:47 AM

View PostKontract Killa, on Mar 20 2008, 04:20 PM, said:

hmmm...... 69.....lol. anyway, well, more hell has been unleashed with my crazy ex. now she is texting my frind and calling him all the time. not just any friend, my BEST friend!!!! he has not answered any of them, yet. The thing is, he got two text messages the other day. I had forgotten her number, so i was with him when he decided to call it to see who it was. No body answered. That morning, she calls him back like two times wanting to know why he called! she knows damn well why he called! anyway, she has called him like 5 times and he is sick of it. I talked to one of her friends today, and she has no idea why she is doing it. I think its to try to cause some trouble between my friends and me. She always did like to talk to him more..... think goodness we have this code of honor that if one of the guys is dating the girl, you dont speak unless spoken to and say no more than you have to. this prevents hard feelings. anyways, anybody have any ideas why she would do this crap?

Who really knows why girls do anything? I still don't know why my wife does some of the things she does, lol.

Mayeb she is just trying to cause problems, or maybe she likes your friend. Depends how old and mature she is really. She could just be playing some kind of game to make you jealous. I would just act like I don't care if I was you. You probably don't anyway though, so....

#1033 User is offline   Flakk 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Flakk

Posted 22 March 2008 - 11:34 PM

I'm not doing so well.

She has so little time to linger that it took me three days to get her alone long enough to ask her if we were just friends.
So I'm single again.

What now?

This post has been edited by Flakk: 22 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

#1034 User is offline   Goliath 

• Fu-Man-Chu
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Goliath_7

Posted 23 March 2008 - 03:42 AM

View PostFlakk, on Mar 23 2008, 01:34 AM, said:

I'm not doing so well.

She has so little time to linger that it took me three days to get her alone long enough to ask her if we were just friends.
So I'm single again.

What now?

Wow! That's one busy girl.

What now? Grab youself a (insert favorite beverage) kick back and enjoy some unrestrained life for a bit before you kick back into the mating game...Err I mean dating game...yeahhh. :panzer: :D :happy:

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.-William Shakespeare

#1035 User is offline   Kontract Killa 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kontract Killa

Posted 23 March 2008 - 08:45 AM

View Postluckyxtreme, on Mar 21 2008, 10:47 AM, said:

View PostKontract Killa, on Mar 20 2008, 04:20 PM, said:

Who really knows why girls do anything? I still don't know why my wife does some of the things she does, lol.

Mayeb she is just trying to cause problems, or maybe she likes your friend. Depends how old and mature she is really. She could just be playing some kind of game to make you jealous. I would just act like I don't care if I was you. You probably don't anyway though, so....

I really dont think she likes him..... she stopped calling after she figured out he wasnt answering. She says its because she though something was wrong with me or him, like something had happened to us. Why in the hell would i call her or tell him to call her? She also is under the dillusion that we are going to get back together, she tells all her friends that we are, even though she continues to stabb me in the back, talk about me behind my back, and basically be an butt to me. One of her friends called me and said that she kept asking " What did Matt say? What did Matt say?" after shecalled him. I think she was using it to get close to me or at leat mess with my mind. I really dont care. She aint called him anymore, so we are all happy.
The Free 19th.

Share this topic:

• (320 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users