Special Ops Paintball: Funny Stuff - Special Ops Paintball

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Funny Stuff What's the funniest thing that you have ever seen on a paintball f Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#136 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:30 PM

the funniest thing that happend to me was when I was following a couple of guys down a hill pretty fast..when they ran into a electric fence that they didnt see..they flipped head over heels while I lol'ed. :P

This post has been edited by T-Freak: 26 December 2007 - 05:32 PM

Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#137 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:34 PM

Ii caught a married couple doing the dirty dirty in an unused field.

This post has been edited by florentine: 13 October 2008 - 04:52 PM

Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#138 User is offline   tnert 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:tnert

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:34 PM

this didnt actualy happen to me but during a night game one of my team mates got into a bunker and was sitting there next to a group of like 5 guys and they were talking and he realized they werent on his team! he just starts backing away slowly then he lit them up. they were yelling at him not to freindly fire and everything! priceless.

if we cant do it. it doesent need to be done
official sabre #132
Team Evasive Action
my amazing sponser pbsports.com

#139 Guest_bumpnrunone_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:24 PM

Ihave two and coincedently they both involve animals. The first time we were chilling out inbetween games and all of a sudden we see a guy riding a horse right through the middle of the woods. The seconf time, there was a turtle on the field and some guy picked it up and put it in the bed of another guys pickup truck. Pretty funny I was cracking up both times.

#140 User is offline   Pooker 

• Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pooker

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:41 PM

View Postflorentine, on Dec 26 2007, 08:34 PM, said:

i caught a married couple doing the dirty dirty in an unused field

You asked them when they got married then? :dodgy:
Digitally Dangerous
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce

#141 User is offline   gameystar333 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PYROPAINTBALLER

Posted 26 December 2007 - 09:00 PM

i saw a guy with a spyder
guy "How come you guys didn't arm the bomb"
aimforthetrash "because we all died"
my crowning forum achhivement
Feedback here soon.
I support Mike and TechPb. Put this in your sig if you do too.

#142 User is offline   mtaylor 

• Lacking Creativity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mtaylor

Posted 26 December 2007 - 09:01 PM

we're playing some outdoor speedball, and a bird flies through some guy's lane.

meh, no one likes gulls.

<Insert Sig Here>

#143 User is offline   gameystar333 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PYROPAINTBALLER

Posted 26 December 2007 - 09:33 PM

/\ /\ /\

hahaha

i saw a guy get sprayed with his own grenade
guy "How come you guys didn't arm the bomb"
aimforthetrash "because we all died"
my crowning forum achhivement
Feedback here soon.
I support Mike and TechPb. Put this in your sig if you do too.

#144 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:54 AM

I was at a game once, and a guy on my team was for some reason dual-weilding 98s. He pulled out a grenade to throw it, and he stuck it up under his mask to bite the pin out. And we can all guess what happened next. All of a sudden, there was this huge blue stain where his eyes used to be. I cracked up so hard, I had to temporarily leave the game.

This post has been edited by Ka1iBuR: 06 October 2008 - 09:54 AM

#145 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:26 PM

HAHAHA!! Grenades are ALWAYS good for laughs. Here's a funnny one:

Years ago, there used to be a paint grenade that worked much like a real one- called the Strange Ordnance M-69. It looked like a smoke grenade, basically a cardboard tube with a pull-pin top, and it had a real fuse with a small firecracker-type charge in it that would propel pink silly-string type stuff in about a 10' radius. When they worked, they were very cool, but more often then not, you got a blob of pink crap in one spot and a few bits around it.

Anyway, they were fun to use, so we usually had a few for every game. In one game, we had cleared most of the attacking force and were moving in on the enemy flag base, which was surrounded by a few pillbox-style bunkers and trenches. We had a few guys pinned down behind a bunker, and my friend Ed decided to deploy an M-69, but there was a ref nearby, so he shouts, "Hey, ref, look at this!" and proceeds to pull the pin... cock his arm back to lob it... and...

KA-BLAMMMM!!!!!

The darn thing goes off prematurely and COVERS him in pink crap!!! HE FRAGGED HIMSELF!!! :wacko:

He was fine and everyone was laughing so hard (ref and opfor included) that we took a few minutes to get back to the game. Took out the last few guys and won, and we then took a break to take pictures of the "weapon malfunction" which included a few shots of Ed draped in the flag like a fallen soldier, with the rest of us giving him a 21-gun salute.

Too bad they stopped making those things...

This post has been edited by Violator: 06 October 2008 - 07:40 PM

This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

#146 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

There was a guy that was finishing off the game by bunckering the last few people and when he got to the first one his pants fell off and he pulled them up and held them up with one hand and shot the other people.
Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#147 User is offline   LoD 

• Lord of Death
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LoD

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

Aliens 2008, night game. It was within the first few insertions, my team and I were on Blue side, army crawling through the center in the high brush. We see a red light coming toward us, so we all aim and fire at the same time and start lighting it up. We stop and hear a "STOP SHOOTING!" and we asked if he was out. He said he was blue. We said show us your glow stick, which none of us could see. He did nothing, we still saw a red glow, so we asked if he was out again. No answer. We said if you don't show us your blue, or get out, we're going to shoot again. He did nothing, so we shot again. He finally got up and started jogging by us and said "YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH WHO YOU ARE SHOOT--" BOOM! Trips over a dirt edge and face plants. He got up, didn't say a word to us, and just kept jogging.

My Feedback Thread
"I look at it as an opportunity to bloody up the hammer some more. Especially now since I replaced the leather wrap and it needs to be worked in." - Puzuma

#148 User is offline   Schnips 

• The one and only
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Schnips

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:24 PM

my dad...running
tippmann owner #75
christian paintballer
Sabre #795

#149 User is offline   Iron Eagle 

• Emotionally Exhausted & Morally Bankrupt
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Angry Badger

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:35 PM

While we are on the topic of grenades, I'll tell my story.

I flanked up the right side of the field, going all the way to the other end. I step into a bunker, then go out. Off to my left, there is a guy within 10 feet of me. He says, "Mark, what color are you?" I reply, "That depends, what color are you?" "I asked first" I say blue. He starts unloading on me. I dive into the bunker, with alot of paint being shot at me. I remember the grenade in my pocket. I open the grenade pouch, and I pull it out by the pin. You guessed it. I was covered in yellow-green paint from head to toe. It got alot of laughs out of everyone. I was the first person ever there who blew himself up :P
Ambassador of intelligence, deliverer of logic, mirror to the obvious

#150 User is offline   Mayonnaise 

• Not sure what I am!
  • PipPip

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:38 PM

Man cracked up listening to these. Got a few myself.

One time two friends decided to play one on one where you get hit until surrender. Yeah. They started about...a hundred feet from each other and end the match literally not fifteen feet. You should've seen those welts!

Other was a joke on me. Typical woodsball day, good games. We take lunch and I say how stupid a neck protector is. "Man you're never gonna get hit in the neck!" You can guess what happened next. In the next game, got two neck shots, neither of which popped. Let me tell you something. A shot square in the adam's apple, and it bouncing? Yeah was on the ground. That hurt worse than anything. Got up, went on, got hit in the neck again, this time on side and it bled.

I use a neck protector ;)
Christian paintballer for life!

I'm a gun totin' scripture quotin' truck lovin' war shovin' meat eatin' liberal beatin' CONSERVATIVE!-THE MENACE
Proud anti-rapper and Christian rock/metal lover! I'm sticking with the 2% here!
98% of people have 98% and 2% in their signature. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, put this in your sig.
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig.

Share this topic:

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users