Special Ops Paintball: F/S: Custom Tippmann X7 w/ $500 in Ups & Custom Paintjob - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

F/S: Custom Tippmann X7 w/ $500 in Ups & Custom Paintjob Top of the line marker, with the most functional upgrades. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TiemenZ 

  • TiemenZ
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 30-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Owen Sound, ON
  • Brigade Name:TiemenZ

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

Gun is about 2 years old. Well maintained, taken apart, cleaned, oiled, and reassembled after every day of play. Features a custom paintjob sealed with a matte clearcoat. This is a top of the line woodsball gun, it doesn't get any better then this. Accuracy, lightweight, speed, it has it all. Price on gun is $600 OBO. More pics available on request. Please contact me at tiemenz@hotmail.com if you have any questions, flexible on price, and willing to trade for high end speedball marker, but im pretty picky.

Upgrades:
Special Ops/Tippmann X7 w/ Custom Digi Paintjob & Polished Internals
Special Ops/Tippmann CAR Stock
Special Ops/Tippmann M4 Sight Rail
Scope Mount
1x30 Tasco Red Dot
Procaps 30 rnd TAC Cap
Special Ops/Tippmann Response Trigger
JCS Red Hot Powertube
Procaps Hyper-Star bolt
Tech T Vortex Mod
Tech T Lightning Rod
Lapco Squishy Paddles

Also included:
Special Ops/Stiffi Carbon Fibre & Kevlar 12" C-Series Barrel
Stiffi 2" Devastator Barrel Tip
Special Ops/Tippmann M4 Front Sight
Special Ops/Tippmann M4 Foregrip
Tippmann X7 Stock Hopper

Will throw in for extra $150:
Special Ops Broadsword 6 Vest - Medium (Spec Ops Digi) >> see pics below
Special Ops Ultralite Top & Bottom - Medium (Spec Ops Digi) >> see pics below
Special Ops Remote Cover (Spec Ops Digi)
PMI Remote Line w/ Slide Check
VForce Profiler Olive Mask w/ Brand New Lens
Special Ops Barrel Sleeve (Spec Ops Digi)

Attached File(s)


This post has been edited by TiemenZ: 03 August 2009 - 05:58 AM

0

#2 User is offline   KhmerWarrior 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 30-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:jacksonville florida

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:48 PM

thats a really nice n clean X7! good luck with the sale bro. free up!
0

#3 User is offline   TiemenZ 

  • TiemenZ
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 30-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Owen Sound, ON
  • Brigade Name:TiemenZ

Posted 02 August 2009 - 07:45 AM

View PostKhmerWarrior, on Aug 1 2009, 09:48 PM, said:

thats a really nice n clean X7! good luck with the sale bro. free up!


thanks man.
0

#4 User is offline   roflmywaffles 

  • RoflMyWaffles
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 93
  • Joined: 26-September 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Jericho

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:48 AM

free up. wouldnt we all love to get back 100% of what we spent on our markers?
205 BrowniePoints!
0

#5 User is offline   5N1P3R 

  • Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,832
  • Joined: 24-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

Great looking gun there.

I have a friend that is looking for SpecOps digi camo and was wondering if you would part your set of Ultralites?

Also, is it actually lightweight? :ghillie:
0

#6 User is offline   TiemenZ 

  • TiemenZ
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 30-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Owen Sound, ON
  • Brigade Name:TiemenZ

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:55 PM

naw im trying to sell as a package. also the gun weighs much lighter then an A5 or a 98c with similar upgrades.

and for the record, the marker is worth much more then 700, with all the upgrades. im not asking 100% of what I paid for it. and it 'IS' OBO which means u can offer what ever you like.

This post has been edited by TiemenZ: 02 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

0

#7 User is offline   613ottawapaintball 

  • shred that gnar
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 16
  • Joined: 03-July 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:ottawa, canada
  • Brigade Name:SITE ONER

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:34 PM

good luck selling man, its madd sexy. :ghillie:
but wafflez, oh my oh my, it would be nice.
0

#8 Guest_jetracer24_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

Laptop pm me
0

#9 User is offline   sipbgod94 

  • proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 457
  • Joined: 03-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Staten Island, New York

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:58 PM

View PostTiemenZ, on Aug 2 2009, 07:55 PM, said:

naw im trying to sell as a package. also the gun weighs much lighter then an A5 or a 98c with similar upgrades.

and for the record, the marker is worth much more then 700, with all the upgrades. im not asking 100% of what I paid for it. and it 'IS' OBO which means u can offer what ever you like.


sorry if this comes off as trolling but how can an x7 which weighs more stock then an a5 or 98 be lighter then its counterparts if you put the same upgrades on it?
Resident Lax know-all, got a lacrosse related question ask here.
0

#10 User is offline   KhmerWarrior 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 30-August 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:jacksonville florida

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:45 PM

View Postsipbgod94, on Aug 4 2009, 08:58 PM, said:

View PostTiemenZ, on Aug 2 2009, 07:55 PM, said:

naw im trying to sell as a package. also the gun weighs much lighter then an A5 or a 98c with similar upgrades.

and for the record, the marker is worth much more then 700, with all the upgrades. im not asking 100% of what I paid for it. and it 'IS' OBO which means u can offer what ever you like.


sorry if this comes off as trolling but how can an x7 which weighs more stock then an a5 or 98 be lighter then its counterparts if you put the same upgrades on it?


my only guess would be that the x7 isnt metal and the ups are made of that hard polymer instead of metal which most A5 and 98 upgrades are made of...I may be wrong so please dont shoot me if i am.
0

#11 User is offline   Eskimo 

  • Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,319
  • Joined: 05-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Whitby Canada.
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

this is 100% Off topic but.

Dude your from Owen sound?
Thats sick, my aunt and uncle live up there.
I was there for about 2 weeks in july. We have a cottage near Wiarton.
I know where you are located on the map!
I have a few buddies from Owen sound!
I know sauble and wasaga beach!
I know about the waterfalls and the owen sound attack, I HAVE a jersey of the owen sound attack!
I met Fay she is a part owner of the Attack and she owns like 10 tim hortens.
I have seen your boardshops and I bought a hoodie at the big up sale.

with a population of 20,000 people.
0

#12 User is offline   TiemenZ 

  • TiemenZ
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 30-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Owen Sound, ON
  • Brigade Name:TiemenZ

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:54 PM

View PostEskimo, on Aug 4 2009, 07:16 PM, said:

this is 100% Off topic but.

Dude your from Owen sound?
Thats sick, my aunt and uncle live up there.
I was there for about 2 weeks in july. We have a cottage near Wiarton.
I know where you are located on the map!
I have a few buddies from Owen sound!
I know sauble and wasaga beach!
I know about the waterfalls and the owen sound attack, I HAVE a jersey of the owen sound attack!
I met Fay she is a part owner of the Attack and she owns like 10 tim hortens.
I have seen your boardshops and I bought a hoodie at the big up sale.

with a population of 20,000 people.



haaaa nice. always good to meet some 'locals' on here.
0

#13 User is offline   TheEnglishGuy 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8
  • Joined: 07-October 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Saylorsburg, PA

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:29 PM

View Postsipbgod94, on Aug 4 2009, 08:58 PM, said:

View PostTiemenZ, on Aug 2 2009, 07:55 PM, said:

naw im trying to sell as a package. also the gun weighs much lighter then an A5 or a 98c with similar upgrades.

and for the record, the marker is worth much more then 700, with all the upgrades. im not asking 100% of what I paid for it. and it 'IS' OBO which means u can offer what ever you like.


sorry if this comes off as trolling but how can an x7 which weighs more stock then an a5 or 98 be lighter then its counterparts if you put the same upgrades on it?


The X7 stock weighs 20% less than the A5 .. it's one of the major selling points. Nice marker, hope you find a buyer soon.

English

________________________________________________________________

Feedback Link : http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...l=theenglishguy
0

#14 User is offline   TiemenZ 

  • TiemenZ
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 30-October 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Owen Sound, ON
  • Brigade Name:TiemenZ

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

bumpity bump. still looking for a buyer. i didnt expect this to be this difficult to sell. the gun is $400 brand new @ most retailers, for an extra $200 u get a custom paintjob + tons of mods...

This post has been edited by TiemenZ: 19 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

0

#15 Guest_kyleh12_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

Trade for an Angel A-4?
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users