Special Ops Paintball: 2010-2011 Scenario/Big Game planning & discussion thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2010-2011 Scenario/Big Game planning & discussion thread Established for the crew in & near Zanesville, Athens, & Glous Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Post icon  Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:33 AM

I figured I would set up a new thread for discussions on any and all scenario/big games that folks are planning on traveling to. Especially since the Glouster thread was over 80 pages now and the Urban Guard thread should be reserved specifically for games they are putting on. I thought the Glouster thread could be kept primarily for local games coming up.

So, the next big game I know of coming up is at Battefront on Feb 20, 2010 - The Star Wars Hoth Scenario. I know there is interest in this game and I hope to go up too - depends on how my wife is recovering after her surgery.

Other notable games on the horizon...

Global Conquest in late June 2010

Sherwood Forest - pump only castle seige game in late August 2010
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#2 User is offline   Thumper113 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace0rz

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:21 AM

Living Legends 3 in Joliet Illinois (outside of chicago)
Special Ops Paintball Elite - Earned at Living Legends 3
Paintball Explosion
FTP inc.

#3 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:02 PM

Update! I have pre-registered for Hoth. I am with the Imperial Forces. Pre-reg and paint for me ran 88 bucks...I did not include air into that, as I'll have my tanks filled before I go up...Who else is in? KILL THE REBELS!
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#4 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:59 PM

If I am able to go, I'll be right beside you as an imperial warrior. I'll warm up the AT-AT so we can crush those pesky rebels...
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#5 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 31 January 2010 - 06:22 PM

http://1st-strike-paintball.com/Scenario%2...ions/Hoth1.html ...I'm excited!

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 31 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#6 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:52 AM

Thanks for the invite SO...but a lot of us on here are from the Ohio Valley. (Athens, Coolville, Glouster, some guy from West Virginia) Illinois would be a huge drive for us...We have a couple of big games we drive around to...Sherwood Forest is looking to be one of them...We typically make the trip to Hell Survivors for their big games and there are a few we would like to travel to, but I don't think with our diverse group (a lot of our members have familys, there are students, rednecks...etc) we would be able to make it to Illinois...Thanks though!

On a side note...I was really hoping to do Revolutionaries in May...But I may have to see what class obligations I will have...I'm looking at taking a Kayak Instructor Course that delivers an ACA certification...it takes up a two weekends in May...So...major bummer there. Maybe mid July? I should be scheduling this week so I'll be able to update everyone soon!

#7 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:55 PM

You know kids I know that I can't make it to living legends this year. But I was going to suggest that we at least look at it as a possible game for next year. I know I would like to check this game out it sounds like a blast.

Tim

#8 User is offline   Bone37 

• The Chicago 37th S.P.S. Heavy Gunner
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Bone37

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:42 PM

Were planning on at least four games this year, more would be nice but $ is an issue these days.
Ive only played at fox once, It was fun and a nice place.
Realms of Ruin
This is where we play most scenarios. Its the oldest park in the Midwest.

The Chicago 37th
Posted Image

37sps.com

#9 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

After doing some research I may have to rethink my decision as Chicago appears to be only an hour further than our annual Michigan trip...We may come yet! Thanks for the option! And I'll have to do some research on your field as well Bones! Thanks guys!

#10 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

i think well be good for chicago, im definately in if i can work it out with my work schedule
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#11 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

So uh...am I lone-wolfing battlefront?...I'll do it!...I won't think twice!

Long live The Imperial Army!

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 02 February 2010 - 10:39 PM

#12 User is offline   aquateenjunkie 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:aquateenjunkie

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

As the general for the Rebellion i will say that your oposition shall be crushed.

and a note to all you empire lovers.............ITS A TRAP!!!!
Chuck Norris, a cotton candy filled twinky and Aquateenjunkie walk into a bar. The building then immedietly explodes because it cannot contain that level of awesomeness.

Battlefront Paintball

Team Total Resistance

#13 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:33 PM

View Postaquateenjunkie, on Feb 3 2010, 11:25 PM, said:

As the general for the Rebellion i will say that your oposition shall be crushed.

and a note to all you empire lovers.............ITS A TRAP!!!!

Of course its a trap, we knew that going in... duh

And Andrew you aren't going it alone, I'm going and I'm bringing at least one other friend along with me, and Chris has committed as well. I say we all go Empire and show the Rebels what for. And then we can give them all health care...lol

#14 User is offline   shalehillslayer 

• the shale hill slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:shalehillslayer

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

i dont really care who i play for, star wars is pretty cool except for the newer ones but im not that big into it
hockingpaintball.blogspot.com

#15 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:53 PM

With that kind of attitude I don't think I want Slayer on my team...Not that into Star Wars...That just killed it...You have failed me for the last time.

Btw Aqua Teen...

I find your lack of faith in the Imperial Alignment disturbing.

Strong is Vader. Mind what you have learned,but save you -it will not

You will be beaten, do not let yourselves be destroyed as Obi-wan did.

...Oh I'm so excitied...I want to be Boba-Fett...But I don't have a costume hahah.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users