Special Ops Paintball: myreviews of the tippmann car stock and the vforvce vantage - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

myreviews of the tippmann car stock and the vforvce vantage Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   The Hobbit 

• Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:15 PM

first is the vantage.
these are great goggles for the price. After reading the manul (sp) i tore the lenses off and put them back on. the first time is a little rough, but after that you can tear them apart and have back together in a minute or less. now for their performance while playing. first off i was playing in maybe 35 degree weather. so i put them on and they fit snuggly. while running through the woods i noticed that they still had absolutly no trace of fog on them which my old goggles would have been completely fogged by then. we played four games and not once did they fog in the slightest even though the temp. was getting colder by the minute. over all ill give them a 8/10 because they aint the best.

now for the tippmann car stock.
This is another great product from tippmann. a little hard to install but still easy. the first thing you notice after you put it on is how long it makes your gun. now its a little small but it has three different lengths. now in game it worked great i noticed that my shots were far more steady and accurate. At first i was worried i would run into a tree with the barrel, but it felt so much better than using the co2 tank as a make-shift stock. :D The only downside to this product is the price $49.99. Overall i would reccomend this stock to any woodsballer. 7/10
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Wes Desto 

• <space for rent>....what..im poor
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wes Desto

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:08 AM

I did a bunker dive, and snapped the composite neck..its not real durable...

32 Degrees, made one with a replaceable metal slide neck..if you warp or break that, just get another one..and you save your self 50-90 bucks.

Its great, if you dont play active paintball...but its not a well thought out design.
Heavy Sniper M4-98c
"Bend and Grin Boys. Its PARTY time!"
OSOK Member

Sniper 7

#3 User is offline   trevor 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:revortay

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:28 PM

I just got my v-force vantage I really like it

Tippman owners group #35

#4 User is offline   theefoster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:17 AM

View Posttrevor, on Jan 29 2008, 05:28 PM, said:

I just got my v-force vantage I really like it

O got mine last summer while in a game. I was playing the the dye invision and that was the biggest waste of money!!! DYE SUCKS, I will never buy another dye mask again. But then I got the vantage the same day and OMG, playing clear paintball ROCS, lol. I think it is a great mask. I would give it a 10, not no 7 or 8. It fit great it never fogged, and it wasn't uncomforatble. WHy wouldnt it be the best? You played in 35 degree weather without fog. That is all you need.

#5 User is offline   theefoster 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:18 AM

O got mine last summer while in a game. I was playing the the dye invision and that was the biggest waste of money!!! DYE SUCKS, I will never buy another dye mask again. But then I got the vantage the same day and OMG, playing clear paintball ROCS, lol. I think it is a great mask. I would give it a 10, not no 7 or 8. It fit great it never fogged, and it wasn't uncomforatble. WHy wouldnt it be the best? You played in 35 degree weather without fog. That is all you need.

#6 User is offline   Anti-Hero13 

• Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:kimmle

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

second time i ever used my stock i accidentaly dropped my gun and i snapped right off its not very strong
does anyone know about any metal stocks for an a-5?
aut viam inveniam aut faciam- I'll either find a way or make one

#7 User is offline   3rd Recon 

• Coming Home to CA soon!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:3rd Recon

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:29 PM

Opsgear make most of their stuff out of metal. I just got the MP5 sliding stock Havet been able to play with it yet but its metal. i like it so far
Tippmann Owners Club #63 - My Feedback +4/-0
Put This In Your Sig if You Work Long And Hard For Your Paintball Money

#8 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

Opsgear doesn't make anything. It's all rebranded Metadyne gear, which you can buy for cheaper direct from them.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users