• You cannot reply to this topic

auto mag lv 10 bolt

#1 User is offline   CAMANDO 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:GOIN CAMANDO

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:21 PM

i have the auto mag classic , and i was wondering if the lv 10 bolt is good or not . i heard its so light on balls that you can stick your finger in their and it wont hurt you it will just bounce of . thank you for your time.

#2 User is offline   Fueled by Paint 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Joey Durst aka Fueled by Paint

Post icon  Posted 22 March 2005 - 12:37 AM

Being we're teamates let me give you some advice go to the buy/sell/trade forum and sell the gun woodsball isnt for an all chrome gun your going to be a stand out target for our opponents I'm probally getting the a-5 now you should get one and our whole team would have one If we could convince jesse to give up that mongoose but its your descision

hey if you got co2 bring it and the gun to work tommorrow I'll bring some paint I want to try it out

#3 User is offline   Winston_Smith 

• Atheist,Libertarian
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Doc_Benton

Posted 27 March 2005 - 08:45 PM

Well i'll say a few things. Airgun designs make a really nice marker, they where there in the beginning. If the color of the marker as it is you can alwas paint it or use camo tape or some other means to make it less shiny. Me myself i would take the Automag over the A-5 (not dissing the A-5 i just like the Mags better) Mags are very easy to take care of all they really need is lube. As for the level 10 bolt, the level 10 is great you wont chop a ball if your running a level 10 in your mag. And yes tom kaye put his tongue in the breach and fired the gun, and it just bounced off.
Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt up after being drunk all night. Isaac Asimov
Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity. Friedrich Nietzsche

#4 User is offline   MidnightRider 

• Night Hunter
  • Pip

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:22 PM

Winston_Smith, on Mar 27 2005, 08:45 PM, said:

And yes tom kaye put his tongue in the breach and fired the gun, and it just bounced off.

I personally WOULD NOT try this at home. I own an Automag with the Lvl 10 installed. The LVL10 requires some adjusting. You can have it set to be extremely soft on paint or barely softer then the stock bolt. Mine is set somewhere inbetween and I still won't stick a body part in the chamber. :rolleyes:

Once it is set up properly you won't have any problems with the bolt chopping again. Most the time AGD equipment can be just 'dropped' into the marker but the reason for having to adjust the LVL10 is due to tolerences and paint grades.

Have fun, enjoy your 'Mag. And see you at the end of my barrel. :P

MR B)

#5 User is offline   Badguy 

• Silent Warriors
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Badguy

Posted 08 April 2005 - 11:36 AM

The lvl 10 bolt requires some adjusting. I was lucky with mine, it was already adjusted in my Xmag. I put my finger in and the bolt just bounced off but wouldn't put my tongue in it.
Charlie Don't Surf! Lt.Col Killgore, Apocalypse Now

I Love Fire Power, Let it Rain!

user posted image

#6 User is offline   NXD 5150 

• ^^the "PC" logo^^
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:NXD 5150

Posted 20 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

Mines set in the middle also. I put my finger in there and bolt bounces off no prblem. I also tried to make it chop a ball by hold the paintball half way in the chamber and pulling the trigger repeatly and all it did was bounce. :D

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users