• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

guys read it for the love of god Rate Topic: -----

#16 Guest_Tyler {332nd} Ham_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

While this stuff is good, its also bad. Dont dwell on this crap. Modern day guys are turning into little sally girls. Toughen up, rejection sucks, but it happens, its part of life. deal, move on.

Heartbreak happens, it will happen again, you only live once. get on with your life.

This post has been edited by Tyler {332nd} Ham: 08 May 2007 - 06:14 PM

#17 User is offline   Bookworm 

• Every Bookworm has a story.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 May 2007 - 05:27 PM

Pussies gets past the swear filter?

What do you think it'll get replaced by? KITTENS? I understand where you're coming from, sort of, but I'm gonna go grammar-Nazi on you. Unless your life is in immediate danger, or you're dyslexic, there is no excuse not to type in proper English.

A somewhat heartwarming post, at first I thought someone had reposted one of those retarded myspace bulletins here on the site.

#18 User is offline   Terriss 

• I am the ghillie cowboy.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Terriss

Posted 08 May 2007 - 06:00 PM

View PostTyler {332nd} Ham, on May 8 2007, 04:08 PM, said:

While this stuff is good, its also bad. Dont dwell on this crap. Modern day guys are turning into pussies. Toughen up, rejection sucks, but it happens, its part of life. deal, move on.

Heartbreak happens, it will happen again, you only live once. get on with your life.

True, I agree full heartedly, but for the sake of the post people are putting on their stories.

Also, may I point out an oh too apropriate quote: "Those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it."

98% of teenagers have tried pot. If your the 2% who havent, put this in your sig.

Writer's Unite! Join the UFWU! (Unofficial Facebook Writer's Union).

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users