Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:40 PM

Post here if u play in Western, NY

#2 User is offline   DeathMachineGun 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DeathMachineGun

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:55 PM

hey there, yeah i play in western new york along with a couple other guys. oen has about 30 acres we use for woodsball.
we are about 20 miles south of Rochester, where are you from? you got some guys you play with?
user posted image

#3 User is offline   EliteSniper 

• "One Shot, One Kill"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:EliteSniper

Posted 22 August 2005 - 05:19 PM

Yea i live in lancaster bout 20 miles east of buffalo. i know of about 20 wny players that i play with.
Theres a game near darien this saturday if both u guys wanna come down its in the game locator its the cannibal field, corfu ny, right down the street from darien lake.
Save our game! If you are honorable and play fair, put this in your sig.

#4 User is offline   DeathMachineGun 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:18 AM

hey EliteSniper good to hear from you. we wont be able to make it this saturday as we both have to work. however, we did see the games listed in Corfu and were definately planning on driving out one of these weekends. me and my friend "rapidfiasnipa" are jsut getting into things and have yet to go rip up a feild other then out in the woods. we will have to hook up, show what brigade members can do and whoop some newbies.
are the games there weekly? or bi-weekly? they do CO2 fills? can you bring paint or is it field paint only? donest matter either way. just wanting to knwo what to expect when we come out.
user posted image

#5 User is offline   EliteSniper 

• "One Shot, One Kill"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:EliteSniper

Posted 24 August 2005 - 12:11 PM

its a private outlaw field not like a field field but you can bring your own paint, es they have co2 fills for 1 dollar a tank(any size) and soon they will be getting an air fill station. also if u run out of paint they have paint salles there. im preetly sure its every other week but there was a game last week so maybe there changing it to every saturday? ill find out for you. about the field we meet up at one of the guys houses and we drive bak in thebak of a pikup bout 200 yards bak where the have a nice sized field i beleive 13 acres total, they have to fire bases a blue base and red base very nicely built. bunkers scattered throughout. the terrain is trees along the borders with thich brush about thigh high along the whole field except the back corner where its all small trees. there is a large tower at the red base whch is good for observation.its real nice they have a chrono and they are real secure about safety,there good guys. give me a call if u nee to know any more, ill p my number to you.

-Elite Sniper
Save our game! If you are honorable and play fair, put this in your sig.

#6 User is offline   takedown65 

• Midnight Raider
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:35 PM

well i love in westchester county

Midnight RaidersMy feedback

#7 User is offline   DeathMachineGun 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:13 PM

whereabouts is west chester county? are you near buffalo or rochester? we should all try and play sometime.
user posted image

#8 User is offline   Inquisitor 

• Since 1986
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Inquisitor

Posted 10 September 2005 - 07:46 PM

Hey guys, I'm the one who keeps posting for the games in Corfu. Elitesniper gave a pretty good description of the field and we do have CO2 fills and chronos. We're pretty good about safety too.
The group is made up of mostly two teams. Team Cannibal who's captain owns the property and these guys are relatively new to the scenario scene, but in all a great group of guys I've come to know.
The second group is from Lightning Force, whom I'm the captain of. Most of us have been playing for the better part of 15 yrs. and are regulars of the local and national scenarios and big games. Check us out at www.wnypaintball.com or mail me at inquisitor75@hotmail.com -Later!
Lightning Force Paintball Team
EST. 1986
www.lightningforce.org

Sponsored By: Empire/Save Phace/Python Barrels/GRC Paintball/Taters Wilderness Paintball

#9 User is offline   AKZEL 

• Blitzkrygier
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:AKZEL

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:13 PM

I live in East Amherst.
Not currently active in the world of paintball though.
Im a damn good leader how ever.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users