• You cannot reply to this topic

Eastern Brigade Free Agents List anyone looking for a team. Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Szsahl 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Szsahl

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:35 PM

do the teams play on sat.? Also do they have armbands or some other identifiable feature? if not i guess ill just look for organized groups that kill on the field
98% of people on this forum will say that Tippmann own all, and Im part of that 98%. :D
"How many balls per second are you going to miss me with?" - Random Paintballer
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."- Napoleon Bonaparte
"It doesn't matter what you call it, just how you kill it."-unknown
"How'd he get there without us hearing him?!" -Riley Killam

#17 User is offline   Jet 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jet the Black Dog

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:53 PM

The Knight Stalkers don't do a whole lot of walk on play anymore, they usually stick to private games and fields. Some of the others do. I believe they have a Big Game either this weekend or next. :ninja:
...and a good time was had by all
Co-founder and Captain Team BeBop
Proudly sponsored by Smart Parts, Qloader, Special Ops Paintball and First Call Paintball
SP-1 w/Qloader
Tiberius 8 Special Edition

#18 User is offline   Szsahl 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Szsahl

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:55 PM

View PostJet, on Nov 3 2006, 07:53 PM, said:

The Knight Stalkers don't do a whole lot of walk on play anymore, they usually stick to private games and fields. Some of the others do. I believe they have a Big Game either this weekend or next. :ninja:

ya they do... it is sun. and i cant do sundays
98% of people on this forum will say that Tippmann own all, and Im part of that 98%. :D
"How many balls per second are you going to miss me with?" - Random Paintballer
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."- Napoleon Bonaparte
"It doesn't matter what you call it, just how you kill it."-unknown
"How'd he get there without us hearing him?!" -Riley Killam

#19 User is offline   BOB_O 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 November 2006 - 04:39 PM

Name:Robert Nowak
Expirience:5 years
Location (city,state):Murray Ky
Role (sniper, medium rifleman, ect.): medium, light or heavy rifleman
Type of team (scenario/speedball): A little bit of both. Hopefully just alot of playing.
What you are expecting a team (what type of commitment and such): Hopefully we will be able to play just about every weekend. But it will have to wait until I get back from Iraq. Aprilish. Just trying to start to put something together.

#20 User is offline   reaper71 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:reaper71

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:40 PM

http://home.comcast.net/~projectmayhempain...home.html-.html

Goto to this link if you are from the Pittsburgh,Pa , eastern Ohio area and are looking for a team to join.
Contact me through this site and we can talk.

#21 User is offline   ellis 

• Ellis
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ellis

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:31 AM

Name:Luke
Experience:10 Years
Role :Medium Rifleman
Type of team: Woodsball, Scenario
What I am expecting from a team : looking for a team that will help me take my game
to the next level and play as much asa money will allow
my feedback[url=http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=106731&st=0&p=1345164&#entry1345164]

#22 User is offline   SNIPER TY 

• Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SNIPER TY

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:35 PM

NAME: Ty Harris
EXPERIENCE: 5 years
ROLE: sniper is my best and prefered position but i can play any position if needed
TYPE OF TEAM: woods/scenario
WHAT I AM EXPECTING IN A TEAM: well put together/ networked, good comunication, friendly/ encuraging, good team work and whole team leadership
MY DISCRIPTION: 5'9" and 200 lbs, agressive, invintive and quick thinking, can work well with a team or alone, "stratigic genius", i have trouble playing on sundays

:panzer: SNIPER TY :)

This post has been edited by SNIPER TY: 19 March 2010 - 06:04 AM

Don't run, you will only die tired!!!
A case of paint for you means 2,000 paintballs but for me that's the body count
"And God gave man three things with which to fix all of man's problems: WD-40, duct tape, and a hammer."
are u DO NOT DODGE THE SWEAR FILTERS Warning Issued kidding me, that's the only thing i can say
TEAM CAPTAIN OF SHADOW UNIT
COMMANDER OF CAROLINA SILENCE: MERCINARY SNIPERS
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
commander # 145 / sniper # 1 / broadsword # 119

#23 User is offline   dacheat.de 

• It's true because Mr. Brezhnev says it is!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DACHEAT

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:43 PM

Name: Riley Killam
Experience: year or so
Description: 5'10", 140 lbs
Role: heavy/medium rifle
Type of team: Scenario/woodsball
What you are expecting a team: A good bunch of people, a commander that knows how to lead, and a lot of opportunity to gain experience. Also, can't play Sundays until about 2:00.
A Bit About Myself: I run a Tippmann A-5 with a response trigger and a 12" barrel. i'm not that good with taking point, but I do well with supporting the boys that are up front. Ask Szsahl, I'm a pretty good heavy rifleman. He's my reference.

Also, if anyone is in the Pinehurst/Southern Pines area and looking for a team, I'm trying to put one together. And I also can't find a good place to play (outlaw, of course) in the area. If anyone knows of any good spots, please let me know!
"I gotta get me some o' dems Cheatcakes!"
-[i]Strong Bad

#24 User is offline   EPIC_Snake 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-Snake-

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:53 PM

View Postdacheat.de, on Nov 30 2006, 12:43 PM, said:

Name: Riley Killam
Experience: year or so
Description: 5'10", 140 lbs
Role: heavy/medium rifle
Type of team: Scenario/woodsball
What you are expecting a team: A good bunch of people, a commander that knows how to lead, and a lot of opportunity to gain experience. Also, can't play Sundays until about 2:00.
A Bit About Myself: I run a Tippmann A-5 with a response trigger and a 12" barrel. i'm not that good with taking point, but I do well with supporting the boys that are up front. Ask Szsahl, I'm a pretty good heavy rifleman. He's my reference.

Also, if anyone is in the Pinehurst/Southern Pines area and looking for a team, I'm trying to put one together. And I also can't find a good place to play (outlaw, of course) in the area. If anyone knows of any good spots, please let me know!

Dude I live in Pinehurst! The only problem is that I'm already on a team, EPIC Unit. Any pickup games I would be glad to link up for though.

There is an old abandoned retirement home near the ABC, but I don't know who owns the title for it, therefore I don't know who to ask for permission.
A Strong Man Doesn't Need to Read the Future, He Makes His Own." - David Hayter

IPB Image

| Sponsored by Gold Diggers Paintball and Boss Pro Shops | EPIC Unit | Special Ops Brigade Page |

#25 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:55 PM

Name: Patrick Euglow
Expirience: roughly 5 months of play
Location (city,state): North Smithfield, RI
Role (sniper, medium rifleman, ect.): Medium rifleman, willing to play anything however
Type of team scenario/woodsball
What you are expecting a team (what type of commitment and such): practices, once or twice a month play (minimum) flexibility, and no vets thinking they are hot s@##. Everyone is cool in my book.

This post has been edited by euglow54: 30 November 2006 - 06:56 PM

IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#26 User is offline   DaveS 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:dstrout

Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:30 AM

Name: Dave

Expirience: 10 yrs, off-and-on

Location (city,state): Gaithersburg, MD

Role (sniper, medium rifleman, ect.): light rifle / flanker -- usually run the tape by myself until I make contact or find a good place to launch a 1-man ambush. Light load-out. > 1 kill with < 100 rounds fired = a good 15 min game.

Type of team (scenario/speedball) scenario / woodsball -- no speedball.

What you are expecting a team (what type of commitment and such): practice 1-2 times / mo. (weeknights OK) Can make games 1-2 times per month as well, sat or sun.

I'm mostly looking for a team with some organized discipline & leadership ( grouping into fire teams, effective use of supressive fire, hand signals & the like). I like the mil-sim aspect -- I spend extra effort to sneak up and tag jersey wearers, esp with my pistol. :ninja: Moving to an A-5, but keeping my Zeus.

I'm pretty laid back -- it's all in fun, after all. I've never called for a paint check on anyone but myself. I like to win, but don't really care as long as everybody has fun. No problems taking orders, and would prefer to play under an effective leader -- I have a lot to learn about team play. Hoping for a team with a similar outlook -- have never been on a team before -- always played walk-on.

thanks for reading,
dave.
Tippmann A-5 w/ polished internals, Apex barrel, Hammers 2x42 Red Dot, Egrip, JCS dbl trigger, and G36 folding stock backed up by a Zeus G1 and a sneaky old SOB

#27 User is offline   soldier 068 

• soldier of sanzda
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:soldier of sanzda

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:09 PM

Name: Peter

Expirience: about 7-8 years of on/off play, played frequently at an indoor field, joined a team from here on the forums a year ago, played a scenario game from late evening onto midnight, left team because of inconvieniences in transportation (long drive).

Role (sniper, medium rifleman, or light rifleman) no preference

Type of team woodsball/scenario

What you are expecting a team (what type of commitment and such): experience, willing to teach, train and actualy practice. sponsored in some way, not like corperate sonsorship just something which might lessen the blow to my wallet. relativly close location (within a 2 hr. driving distance for practices.)

other: I can get a good kill count if i play smart. Im good at runing the flag. travel might be a problem. I do have my own drivers licence but depending on range and cost it would be best for me to play on holidays and weekends only durring the school year.

This post has been edited by soldier 068: 02 January 2007 - 08:06 PM

#28 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:18 PM

Name:John Chernecky

Expirience: 5 years

Role: Heavy Rifleman, Medium Rifleman

Type of team: Scenario

What you are expecting a team (what type of commitment and such): Practice every weekend possible. Respect other players. Don't whine when losing or lose. DONT WIPE, PLAY ON, OR CHEAT IN ANY WAY! Have atleast some experience.

Extra: I have a good shot and still pay HR and MR, usually take out an enemy in 10 shots even if they are behind cover :P I love the game and have been playing since I was 10 years old with a Spyder Compact Delux. Now I have an A5A2 and a R5 Hopper. Have a backup 98C and Spyder Victor. Willing to play and practice whenever possible.

This post has been edited by noobiekilla: 14 December 2006 - 03:18 PM

#29 User is offline   wartang 

• The silent listener
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:wartang

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:59 PM

Name: Gary
Experience: 7 years
Location (city-state): Gloucester Va.
Role (sniper, medium rifleman, ect.): heavy rifle man
Type of team (scenario/speedball): scenario

What you are expecting a team (what type of commitment and such): well put together/ networked, good communication, friendly/ encouraging, good team work and whole team leadership

About me: I like play in the support role. Even though I carry half a case on me I tend to be a bit stingy with paint

Style of play: hello over here look at me I'm wearing a red shirt no don’t look at my friend sneaking up on you I am your immediate threat if you come out of your bunker you will hit and I will see that you are out look at me.

Extra: the above is how I play when I would play with my brother he would crawl up to the bunker under my paint or just off to the side we racked up a good amount of e-lims that way

This post has been edited by wartang: 19 December 2006 - 06:01 PM

View My Special Ops Brigade Page One word: Lewis. Two words: search it.

#30 User is offline   Fix 

• See Everything
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fix

Posted 25 December 2006 - 09:43 PM

Name: Fix
Experience: 2-3 years off and on
Location (city,state): Fayetteville North Carolina
Role: Sniper, Commander, Light Rifleman
Type of team: Scenario/Woods Ball
What you are expecting a team: Commitment, intelligence, outgoing yet disciplined, and initiate leadership as well as membership. Looking to improve my game, make more friends in the paintball industry, and do it with style lol.

I'm either looking to join a decent local team, or start one of my own

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users