Introduction Thread Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   WolfdogA5 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Wolfdog

Posted 29 August 2005 - 05:40 AM

Wolfdog reporting in.

To be honest I am pretty new to the world of paintball in general. I haven't actually played a game of organised paintball yet but have spent months researching things and picking out my equipment over time while awaiting an upcoming move to Washington state. Once there a friend of mine is planning to assist in my training to be a Ambush/Ghost Flanker/Sabre with my Flatlined A-5.

I am 32 years old this December and ex-navy C.I.W.S. technician. Due to knee injury I have been pretty inactive since my medical discharge and i have been looking for a sport I can get involved in that will aid with rehab of my knees and keep me in shape. I used to love stalking in the woods behind my house back in school and really look forward to getting out in the bush again.

My friends back home used to stalk each other in the woods and practice stealth tactics and the like. And being young and stupid we really did some bonehead things like BB gun wars while doing this stuff with no protective gear. Lucky none of us got blinded.

Older and wiser now and looking forward to learning the skills to be a good brigade member and hope to meet some of the brigade out in Washington once I get out there. BTW my friend also joined the brigade and will be posting as soon as he realises the forums are back up and running.

#77 User is offline   GhostSnipa 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:47 PM

Hi all from Australia,My name Dave or AKA GhostSnipa have been playing for a year now,My weapon of choice is a A-5 with red dot scope,remote,tac-cap and 14 inch freak jr.
No fave colour just what works.
What you guys have here in U.S.A. is awesome here in oz we have to have a gun licence witch takes almost 2 months to go though and we aint allowed to have anthing that is classed as to military.
May change one day but not holding my breath :D

#78 User is offline   Dr. Wiggy 

• "God. Duty. Honor. Country."
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dr. Wiggy

Post icon  Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:18 PM

"Peace on earth, good will towards men!!!!"

My name is "Zachary Morris"(for real!! and no.... I'm not from "saved by the bell" nor did my parents name me after him....)
I'm a devout Christan, I play Bass at the church which I attend, my step-father is the pastor of (non-denomantional) and I've been going to church 3 times a week since my mother married him(I was 4) the congragation of our church is knit together closer then a family, :) and all of them are most presious to me. They are, in essance, my brothers, my sisters, mothers and fathers. I have grown up, with these beautiful, beautiful, people, seeing them at least, 4 to 5 times a week all my life. I love them all so, very, very much. :)
They............ raised........
me...........
and I am so thankful, so very, very thankful, to God, for having them do just that....
I must tell you...... every day....... every day........ I think to myself...... Zac....... you are the most blessed person, on earth..... God has given you everything you could ever want, you have no lack, no want of any kind. God is so good!!!!! He really, really, is!!!!
I profess of the eternal and everlasting love of Jesus Christ.
and to all of you who have been struggling, with this cruel and heartless world, I'll tell you, there is a place where nothing of this world, can ever touch you. and that place.....
is in Jesus.....
our humble web site
I am not proud, the Bible tells us that we must humble ourselves.

To the ADMINS: I do not wish to argue this, or any issue. I, do not wish to cause trouble.
Ferthermore, to anyone who is offended by this, I apologise.
I am a peacemaker, not a troublemaker.........

I'm 18 been playing paintball off and on for a few years (due to lack of players and fields in Baton Rouge, LA hint hint ;) ;) ) I like paintball, I, just, can't, find, ANYONE TO PLAY WITH!!!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :wacko: PM me if you want................ ;)
I love Spec. Ops..... glad to be a member of it. unlike some here I do not subscribe to more than one Org. I am "Spec. Ops...... to the bone......!!!"

"May the grace, truth and love of our Lord Jesus Christ, be with you all.      Amen."

- Dr. Wiggy
The honorable freak of nature; Dr. Wiggy presiding.
Posted Image
The "Suicidal Ref"

Become Elite. Don't Cheat.

#79 User is offline   wiggl3r 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wiggl3r

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:55 PM

Howdy,
Names Andy A. AKA wiggl3r. Been playing Paintball since 04. Shoot a tippy 98 with flatline barrel, CAR stock, 32 degrees remote.
I live in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Havnt played in a long time because nobody lives by me:'(! I play Sabre, WOOO, and i love it. Im going to buy an A5-A2 somebody*drool*.
So if you want to play shoot me a PM or something.
Peace,
Andy, wiggl3r
If you play honarably, and fair, post this in your sig
If your skillz require no batterys, put this in your sig.

#80 User is offline   wiggl3r 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wiggl3r

Posted 20 September 2005 - 07:58 PM

*QUOTE*
I'm a devout Christan, I play Bass at the church which I attend, my step-father is the pastor of (non-denomantional) and I've been going to church 3 times a week since my mother married him(I was 4) the congragation of our church is knit together closer then a family, and all of them are most presious to me. They are, in essance, my brothers, my sisters, mothers and fathers. I have grown up, with these beautiful, beautiful, people, seeing them at least, 4 to 5 times a week all my life. I love them all so, very, very much.
They............ raised........
me...........
and I am so thankful, so very, very thankful, to God, for having them do just that....
I must tell you...... every day....... every day........ I think to myself...... Zac....... you are the most blessed person, on earth..... God has given you everything you could ever want, you have no lack, no want of any kind. God is so good!!!!! He really, really, is!!!!
I profess of the eternal and everlasting love of Jesus Christ.
and to all of you who have been struggling, with this cruel and heartless world, I'll tell you, there is a place where nothing of this world, can ever touch you. and that place.....
is in Jesus.....
our humble web site
I am not proud, the Bible tells us that we must humble ourselves.
*END QUOTE*

Everything about loveing God, AMEN! I AGREE 100%! I am also a Christian and the Lord has blessed me with a great family and friends, and so so much more!

This post has been edited by wiggl3r: 20 September 2005 - 08:00 PM

If you play honarably, and fair, post this in your sig
If your skillz require no batterys, put this in your sig.

#81 Guest_WeapsO_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 September 2005 - 08:43 PM

A big hello to you all....

My name is Keith S. Goldsmith, and I'm 18 years old, and go to the University of New Mexico. I'm in NROTC, with the final goal of being an officer in the United States Marine Corps.

I enjoy paintball a great deal, and I refferee (or at least used to) at NW Paintball Park in Bremerton, WA. I was on their factory team, and was about to play in a tournament, but I went to work out-of-state all summer, so I am still yet to play in an actual tournament.
I do play with tournament, or ex-tourney players, or whatever. I like to play all kinds of paintball, from stock class to scenario to airball, with a slight preference to speedball/airball over woodsball.
I do like learning about paintball, and sharing that knowledge with others.... it's pretty fun. I'm on pbreview.com, pbnation.com, and various other forums, and I frequent all sorts of paintball-related websites. I have a Dye Matrix LCD (DM3), and it's got a bunch of upgrades on it... I also have an ICD Desert Fox, and a BE Talon.

I dunno..... if you want to know more about me, or have any questions about anything, just drop me a pm, and i'll get back to ya on it.

-WeapsO

#82 User is offline   Sin2001 

• rampant whore
  • PipPip

Posted 06 October 2005 - 01:05 PM

Hello im Scott Hardman

I live in Utah in Salt Lake City I love playing paintball along with many other sports. Im 29 im 6'2" and weigh in at around 320 im not a fat slob im build however I could loose a little. All and all Im a very nice guy. Im the type that cares less about grammar im more about people being fair than anything. I go by Sin2001 for in 2001 is when I realized I was a sinner.

#83 User is offline   HOLLOW MAN 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:HOLLOW MAN

Posted 15 November 2005 - 08:35 PM

Hi Guys!
My name is Rich AKA HOLLOW MAN :)
I live in NY Long Island. Im 28 and have played PB for a few years now. My exp. has bin mainly with private games held out doors. I once was renting a 2 acer property were my friends and i played. Since then i have been trying to get back into the game. I just found this site and i think ts a gret idea. I have always been asking around for games and people to shoot with. This site will help!!! I also enjoy the Specs home page. Real COOL!!!

Well I hope to swap some paint with you guys and good hunting!!

B)

~HM
user posted image

#84 User is offline   Mulletar 

• Emasculator of the puerile
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mulletar

Posted 16 November 2005 - 08:03 PM

Might as well throw in my bit.

I'm Bryce, and I've been paintballing for over a year. I'm into military and combat situations so paintball was just my thing.

I had always wanted to paintball, but didn't hear alot of talk about it from friends or hear alot of hype. I just always heard of paintball outings and couldn't go because of the price. When I finally did go, all I had to wear were my sweat pants, blue and white Nike shoes, (thank God I didn't get hit down there) and a few more layers of shirts than I should have been wearing in 90 degree weather. I didn't really work out much back then, so I got winded basically two seconds after I started playing, but I had a blast anyways. I won't say I had a terribly good time the first time, but I knew that there was alot more fun to be had and that getting into paintball as a hobby would be worth it. So far it has. I've met all kinds of great people paintballing and now that I'm semi-respectable, it's incredibly enjoyable. I only go once a month for now, but I hope to fix that some time.

If I labelled myself into positions, the most reccuring label would be Sabre. Sometimes I end up being a pseudo commander type person, and in extremely sad positions when my team doesn't have the guts, I end up being a dagger. Most of the time I can play through at least one or two games with just my full hopper. I don't have any pods or a pod belt of any kind, so I try to make sure most of my shots count. I consider myself conservative with my ammo, as I usually only end up using 700 paintballs in one day.

For info on my gear and that kinda stuff, check out my brigade page.

94% of the people on this forum have an annoying statistic in their signature. If you think that's ridiculously stupid, or even if you're a part of the 0.5% that couldn't care less, put this in your sig.

#85 User is offline   Steve@GameFace 

• I'm huge in Japan...
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Wombat68

Posted 21 November 2005 - 11:40 AM

Better late than never...
I'm Steve Nelson. I'm the new product developer at Gameface Paintball. Gameface? A joint venture between Crosman Airgun Corp and ProCaps/Draxxus.
I've been playing paintball since 1988.
My most active playing years were between '92 and '98, when I played on/captained "Sonic Rage" out of Rochester NY.
My paintball career has been interesting:
I worked for Caleb Strong at Paintball Game Supplies in East Rochester NY from 1990 until 1998. We were the original Northeast distribution point for PMI. While there, I did phone and showroom sales, servicing mainly commercial field operators and independent pro shop accounts. I also served as their primary airsmith, doing factory authorized mods and service on AGD and WGP equipment, Tippmann, Air America, etc... Caleb also owned indoor and outdoor fields, so I spent the majority of my weekends helping to run those fields.
I have a 4 year degree in Technical Communications from Nazareth College of Rochester. In 1998 I moved out of the paintball industry to develop online documentation and training for Xerox high-volume printing systems.
During my time away from the paintball industry, I kept monitoring the industry, and in 2004 submitted a resumé to Crosman/Gameface. I was hired in March of '04, and have been cranking full-tilt on paintball ever since.
I've met a lot of great people in paintball. Hope to see you on the playing field someday!

#86 User is offline   syko 

• ^The Hoff^
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:syko

Posted 18 December 2005 - 07:16 PM

I'm Jordan. I'm 15. I 've been paintballing for about 2 years. I live in Vancouver, WA. You might see me a Splat-Action in Mollola, OR. I play saber. I have an A-5, r/t, stiffi 14", w/ a drop forward.

This post has been edited by syko: 12 December 2009 - 02:02 AM

#87 User is offline   Femur Breaker 

• ^^^HeadshotPhantom makes a sweet avatar
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Femur Breaker

Posted 23 December 2005 - 05:41 PM

I just started playing a little over a couple weeks ago. I have only been walking about 2 months now because I broke both my femurs and had rods put in. Before paintball I did a lot of motocross, which I have unfortunately given up. But I really like paintball so here I am

I like to play woodsball a lot but I think I will like speedball too. I have some good friends who play which brought me into the sport. Paintball is cool for me because there is some glory in winning at it just like motocross, plus the adrenaline gets pumping in paintball too. thats just a little something about me. I hope that everyone can share something and become better friends. I hope everyone has something positive to say. thanks and happy holidays.

Anybody who wanted to add to the post that got closed just post here, if you want paste your stuff on here, I did!

This thread appears to be dead though, so that kinda stinks. oh well.

This post has been edited by Femur Breaker: 23 December 2005 - 05:43 PM

I joined Myspace: Who wants to be my friend?...lol
Broken Bones Member (2 Femurs....!)
IPB Image

#88 User is offline   Captain Bozo 

• *Slime Trail*
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Captain Bozo

Posted 23 December 2005 - 11:25 PM

My name is Zachary and I am not about to post my last name, I've played pb for a few years, first game was with a BE blade that a friend loaned me.

I don't get to play much now, I have job, college and my 5 kids to feed..lol

I like music, louder the better, playing on my guitar, fishing and anything outdoors.
Favorite color is blue, like a really intense dark blue.
When I grow up I want to be some sort of biology teacher, master of a reptile section in a zoo, or help troubled youths in camps.

I am a Christan, I take the bible 100% litteraly and am not worried about making my oppinion known on much of anything...at least until Puzuma gets on my case...lol

If feel like you need to know me better pm me.

This post has been edited by Captain Bozo: 29 January 2006 - 05:34 PM

<div align="center"><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->The only thing worse than beating a dead horse is betting on one.
<a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=15622" target="_blank">The Bozo's feedback</a><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></div>

#89 User is offline   Tenacious221 

• ELITE Member, now with matching elite patch!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Tenacious221

Posted 25 December 2005 - 08:57 PM

Brad Wilson

Manhattan Kansas/Kirkwood Missouri

Sophomore in College...19 years old

I eventually want to run my own field in downtown st.louis in an old warehouse of some kind...With a machine shop on the side where I take odd jobs from the community and mod jobs from the paintball community.

1234th post...thank you very much

-Tenacious(Brad)

This post has been edited by Tenacious221: 04 February 2008 - 04:05 PM

#90 User is offline   HalfMexican 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KoolKyle

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:41 AM

Kyle Mccarley...

Freshman...15years old...CRAZY SHIRT LOVER! Dude, my shirt is like a pink and orange bandanna...

Adopted from mexico...dead serious...i didnt come from a portopotty

Cant drive yet...I paintball like once a month...

-1/2Mex
I know things that you wouldnt ever expect a mexican to know...FIESTA IN MIS PANTELONES! There you go...you have no idea what the hell i just said...unless your smart and in a spanish class or something...

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users