Special Ops Paintball: Worst Injury Out In The Field - Special Ops Paintball

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Worst Injury Out In The Field What happened to you.

#226 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:23 AM

A 370+ fps ball to the face is about all I got from getting really bloody.

I can play mercyball and get away with lesser bleeding, or continue getting lit up, neither of it will make me bleed as that one round did. It didn't break the mask, but at the angle it was shot at, hit the rim of my cheekline and continue going. It PERTURBED me off, because the manager wouldn't let me play even after I told him, it's fine, not broken, give me aloe-e.
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#227 User is offline   Op4Commander 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:08 PM

i got shot in the neck, just stung and it hurt to breath for a bit but nothin big, a fatty bruse. now when i play i use a neck protector because 2 guys i ALWAYS play with have fully autos and ya, its not fun gettin 2-3 paintballs at bout 20 feet in less then a second in teh neck.

#228 User is offline   Dante 

• I have candy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kamikaze Snipa

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

One time I broke my ankle running down a hill at a local scenario. Missed my entire 9th grade football season

Another time I took 10 shots at point blank ( I mean barrel on my skin) I have a paintball shaped scar on my chest now

Get Angry!
Poor Gary Coleman, he lived a short life.

#229 User is offline   Voky 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TOP NOTCH

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:50 PM

The worst I have ever had, was when I went slide, and I slide right over/on a sharped edged rock. Ouch.
Lover of Chick-fil-A #1
PM me for a #
Alabamian #1

#230 User is offline   Aaron723 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Aaron723

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

well my worse injury was I got shot in the throat. It hurt like hell to breathe but that was it.
Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum. If you want peace prepare for war.
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

#231 User is offline   mtaylor 

• Lacking Creativity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mtaylor

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:20 PM

Around 6 shots to the side of the head, wearing a proflex. (For those that don't know, proflexes have soft foam ear flaps.

<Insert Sig Here>

#232 User is offline   Rattlesnake 

• Klapperschlange
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:{[D4]}The Rattlesnake

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

Hows about a broken collar bone, two broken ribs, and MRSA all at the same time?

#233 User is offline   xcodemanx 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

First time playing I tried to move up a bunker and I was shot in the bank as well as minor frontal shots. I couldn't breath without feeling pain for the rest of the week.

Another time, I was thinking about rushing out of a bottleneck and I was hit TWICE in the back by my teammates. No one admitted it which was the worst part. If someone had just admitted that they messed up, I could have forgiven them.

My friend (who supposedly doesn't feel pain) decided to play Terminator. Thats when one person takes on everyone else and that one person is only out when they give up from pain. He decided to play in a T-shirt with a rental 98, against about 30 people. Most of the people had woodsball guns, and about 5 had speedball guns. After surviving for about 5-10 minutes and doing surprisingly well, my friend hid behind a bunker. That's when some young kid with a speedball gun snuck up behind the bunker and unloaded about 15 shots to his head at point-blank range. My friend finally gave up. When all was done, he had holes in his T-shirt. He'd been shot so many times that the only way to clean all the paint off was with a garden hose. When all the paint was gone, his bruises were oozing blood and he was in constant pain for about a month.

#234 User is offline   mass destruction 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:57 PM

i got surrendered and as soon as i stood fully up (with my hands up) i took 6 shots from my shoulder up to my chin where my mask begins. this kid was not only less than fifteen feet but his marker chronoed 285 at an arena that only allows 250 fps (its indoor). the kid was immediatley ejected from the field for turning up his velocity and ramping.
(quote-Iron Eagle) This is why my preferred way of death is strapping a bomb to myself, walking into PETA HQ and detonating it.
(Quote-weltmaker2000) I don't call my guns pumps. I refer to them as euthanizers of the stupid.

#235 User is offline   508WoodsBall 

• 3POX1 5/19/09
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:StupidWhiteBoy

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:57 PM

fell down a cement staircase. it only caused some bruising, laughed it off and played on.

#236 User is offline   Aim for the trash 

• Not my name?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:REMOVED AS INAPPROPRIATE

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:55 AM

I ran into a pole the other day running at full sprint. You know that feeling when you get punched in the stomach or get all the wind knocked out of you? It felt like that, and I abruptly keeled over.

The spectators laughed their butts off.
You have failed as a paintballer.
Special Ops Feedback M. Carter Brown feedback
Dirty quotes get you warned. Dang it Mike.

#237 Guest_ZKM_95_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:15 AM

Lets just say someone had burst turned on, extremely accurate, and hit my 3 PERSONAL vitals :(

#238 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:59 AM

I took three shots to the back of the head. And I didnt black out.........T-Freak :blush:
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#239 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:03 AM

Also when I removed my tank once from my a-5 a small peice of metal shot out and stuck into my finger. It hurt
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#240 User is offline   Violator 

• The Pirate King / Grammar Cop
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Violator

Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:25 PM

View PostZKM_95, on Sep 1 2008, 09:15 AM, said:

Lets just say someone had burst turned on, extremely accurate, and hit my 3 PERSONAL vitals :(

:P
OOOOOWWWWWWWWW! I felt that from here- Sorry you took hits to the boys, ZKM, that's gotta be really painful. I took one to the inner thigh about 15 years ago at an indoor match, and ever since then, a cup or slider shorts have been one of my best friends. So to all you guys out there, don't risk not being able to have kids- protect the boys and armor up!!!

Worst that's ever happened to me besides welts/bruises was a sprained ankle.

Was at a game years back where a player took a header jumping over a fallen tree and landed hard in a rocky ditch below. Broken wrist, banged-up knees and various bruises/cuts, minor concussion and 2 teeth knocked loose along with a bloody fat lip for good measure. Not pretty, but he was back playing in about 6-7 weeks. Lesson here was- look before you leap!
This, is my BOOMSTICK!-Ash... (395 Brownie Pts)...Where do you keep your Bucccaneers? Under Me Buckin' Hat!

Ever fire two guns whilst jumping thru the air? No. Ever fire one gun whilst jumping thru the air? No!

Share this topic:

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users