• You cannot reply to this topic

confessions alright, dig deep people. Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Mighty Mike 

• The Aggorilla is watching you!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MightyMike0

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:30 PM

Okay I havn't told anyone this yet... One time while visiting my cousins in LA I played at a field there and met with Ollie Lang. I bunkered him. It was so terrible and I was so embarassed. :)

No but really :P One time I went in a game without any CO2(a long long time ago). They started the game and I ran up to the 50. My teammate told me to look left I turned around the corner and tried to shoot. DOH :)

#32 User is offline   xxSniperxx 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:XxSandmanXx

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

It was my second time playing paintball. I was playing 3v4 renegade and was on the 3 man team. It was a game of seek and destroy. We hide and they had to come eliminate us. Well, we all took up different positions. I was following one opponent when I heard some movement to my left. I turned and fired off 3 shots at who I thought was another opponent. It was actually a neighbor (60+ year old man) that had come over to see what all the noise was about. He was a good sport about it despite all the 3 solid welts across his chest.

#33 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

View PostxxSniperxx, on Jul 17 2008, 05:34 PM, said:

It was my second time playing paintball. I was playing 3v4 renegade and was on the 3 man team. It was a game of seek and destroy. We hide and they had to come eliminate us. Well, we all took up different positions. I was following one opponent when I heard some movement to my left. I turned and fired off 3 shots at who I thought was another opponent. It was actually a neighbor (60+ year old man) that had come over to see what all the noise was about. He was a good sport about it despite all the 3 solid welts across his chest.

whoa whoa whoa DANGEROUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ekima

#34 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

When I played speedball for the first time I ever played paintball. It was going awesome for the first bit untill we played the reffs who happened to play tournaments and used ramping. I went to look over the bunker and all I say was a rope of paint coming at me so I was scared and just stood there. Needless to say EVERY single one hit me in the face and I dropped like I was dead. It wasn't that fun playing against pros.
Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#35 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:50 PM

Shot my friend in the foot with a 3rnd burst point blank when I fumbled with my A5 E and dropped in catching it by the grip and hitting the trigger with my thumb. (At the time I had no Safety. Later that day I tripped and sent another 3rnd burst into his girlfriends back thigh from 20ft away.

There's also the time I was running through the woods and got clotheslined by a telephone pole guide wire ending up landing hard on the f-bomb in my pocket setting it off.

And the time I dismantled a jammed Shudder and forgot that the reg keeps it charged after removing the tank. Scared the hell out of my friend, and we still haven't found all the parts.

#36 User is offline   jolly giant 

• d(-_-)b
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:jolly giant

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:56 PM

well i havnt played any rounds yet but last week i was bragging about this field i went in about a year ago and it was all trimmed and nice with hay bales and was perfect so me and my gf got all suited up and get out there and its nothing but a field of really long grass and no bales it was pretty bad.

#37 User is offline   Aim for the trash 

• Not my name?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:REMOVED AS INAPPROPRIATE

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

View PostMaj Tom, on Jul 17 2008, 07:50 PM, said:

Shot my friend in the foot with a 3rnd burst point blank when I fumbled with my A5 E and dropped in catching it by the grip and hitting the trigger with my thumb.

Oh, that reminds me.

I was playing with the field owner's electro. I ran out of paint. I asked a friend for paint, and he said take it out. so I kneel down and take the podpack. This jostles the marker, and a three round burst goes straight into his butt.

"Just take the BOINKing paint I think a diety needs to deal with this.!"
You have failed as a paintballer.
Special Ops Feedback M. Carter Brown feedback
Dirty quotes get you warned. Dang it Mike.

#38 Guest_Woodsball Freak_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:19 PM

LOL, That's why electros are dangerous kids, so buy a Classic 'Mag.

#39 User is offline   LoopyDood 

• Evacuate the Earth
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:20 AM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jul 17 2008, 04:31 PM, said:

In my first Scenario Game, stumbled right into a Major Push by the OpFor, turned and ran like Hell and recieved several Shots on my Butt is the Funniest and Painful Moment Ive ever had.

I did something similar, except I snuck waaay behind their lines with no paint.

#40 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:23 AM

View PostWoodsball Freak, on Jul 18 2008, 05:19 PM, said:

LOL, That's why electros are dangerous kids, so buy a Classic 'Mag.

for the first gun definetly, but if you can teach them to be safe at the begining then all the better.

Ekima

This post has been edited by Ekima: 19 July 2008 - 07:23 AM

#41 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

more of a meh momment

i have playing a speedball game and the game start i start to shot than nothing im like Dirty Acronym so i ran back to home ,and realized that my vlocity is off (anybody who own a vlocity want to turn it off for batterie life ) anyway i ran back to my dorritos and get hit 5 time on my thighs i was man i suck lol
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#42 User is offline   Tu_Padre 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:West Staines Massive

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

I had just gotten a fill and went back out forgot to cock it. I tried to shoot for a while, tried to "fix it" on the field and got bunkered trying to fix it. I didn't relize I had forgoten to cock it untill I decided to degas and take it completley apart. That saddest part is this was my 3rd year playing.

Another confession that I have that's not along the lines of a playing mistake is the fact that i'm TERRIFIED of air tanks. Yep, still am. It's not bad enough to where I can't use them I just have this knot in my gut all the time thinking "geez, if this explodes..." The only thing i've ever hated doing in paintball is learning to fill tanks at my field. I hate pressure.

Group:banned #16 Feedback: SpecOps +14/-0 MCB: +2/-0

#43 User is offline   stevezissu 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:stevezissu

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

My moment was when i was playing woodsball when i was just starting to get into paintball. I had just gotted a paint grenade and thought id try to get a guy out who was out of range of a nade and shoot at me . So i took the cap of it didnt thing it worked dropped on my foot and was covered in paint lol its sucked.

#44 User is offline   Infamous_51 

• official rock and roll clown
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:21 PM

I went to chrono my phantom and when I would pump it it would not load the paintball and not gas up either. (I forgot my 12grams and had to buy the fields at 1.00$.) so I was angry when I had to unscrew the one figuring I somehow screwed it in wrong, I wasted 2 btw. Anyhow I end spending another 25$ in paint 5$ for air on top of the 18$ for paint and 12 grams I already bought. I go home assuming I lost a piece because the screw where I adjust the velocity was "gone". Well I take it apart and go on phantom online to see what I'm missing and then look at the piece, drop it, and when I pick it up I see the screw. Turns out when I oiled it I put the piece backwards :( .

-keep it :mellow:

(Go sig yourself) Maybe I will...Maybe I will..........-Epic_fail

#45 User is offline   DAH-VEED 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DAH-VEED

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:08 PM

My first time playing I was told to run to the snake.so right off the break I took off toward the snake and jumped over it and tripped. After the fall I peeked out to shoot and fired,what I didnt realize was that my barrel plug was still in...I felt dumb.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users