Special Ops Paintball: SPEC OPS FUSION GEAR (REVIEW) - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SPEC OPS FUSION GEAR (REVIEW) want to know about the fusion gear?

#61 User is offline   Varnel 

• Team F.E.A.R Co-Captain
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Varnel

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:27 PM

Awsome review. I've ran with my fusion for over a year now and except for some thread coming out here and there they still look as good as the day i bought them. No fading at all and not one rip anywhere. Take care of these and they will take care of you for sure!!!

#62 User is offline   Cpt Black 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Cpt Black

Posted 18 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

got my ACU fusion pant, jersey, and Du Rag today.......

I have to admit I really like the look of these, the jersey is no doubt a tourney quailty jersey and right now I can say nothing bad about it, will be playing in it tomorrow so mabye I'll come up with something then.

The pants....well the only thing I don't like about these are the fact that there is no way of adjusting the bottom closure on the legs, I have a tendency to close up the bottoms so nothing gets in there while I'm playing, hopefully this doesn't become a problem, but it's definatly one imporvement they could make.

the Du Rag, well I like it, wish I could have gotten the fusion head wrap in ACU so I settled for the rag instead, but I've been playing with a rag before so it's not really a big deal, only problem I see with these is the rag seems to be fitted for a person with a bigger head than mine, for it to sit comfortably on my head it's sits down low, partially coving my ears, maybe I just have a really small headf???who knows.

and one other gripe......while my pants have the special ops logo on them, neither my jersey nor my du rag do???? wierd hey.

Cpt Black

EDIT** I forgot to add in that my left pocket got sewn up when they were making it but i have a call into customer service and they are seeing what they can do about it.

This post has been edited by Cpt Black: 18 May 2007 - 12:10 PM

#63 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 18 May 2007 - 12:55 PM

Have you played in them on a hot day around the 90's Farenhiet? Im so lost and confused on whether i should buy the fusions or the ultralights.

#64 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:17 AM

I believe I am getting full fusions soon. Right after my Blackcell or custom vest. (Next month)

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users