• This topic is locked

Banner what i would like to see

#1 User is offline   airforce 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:airforce

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

I think spec ops should sell a spec ops banner that is like 5 feet by 8 feet. And it should be cheap. Stickers and banners should be very cheap so that people could not only enjoy them, but advertise for spec ops at the same time. I think that would be amazing. :-)
Blessed be the lord who teacheth my hand to war and my fingers to fight Psalm 144-1

#2 User is offline   xRusty Knifex 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Comrade Ogilvy

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

lol, or they could make custom banners so you could advertise your team instead of a company that basically everybody who plays paintball already knows about. (Sorry, just thought i should put that out there)

#3 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Silent-7

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

Just FYI, there are companies that will make fully customized banners (as well as stickers, etc, etc.). I couldn't point you to them, because I've never had the need to use one, but I've scanned their websites before just for fun and there's some pretty cool stuff you can do.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   xRusty Knifex 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

View PostSilent-7, on Apr 9 2008, 12:18 AM, said:

Just FYI, there are companies that will make fully customized banners (as well as stickers, etc, etc.). I couldn't point you to them, because I've never had the need to use one, but I've scanned their websites before just for fun and there's some pretty cool stuff you can do.

I've seen them too, but the banners are very expensive. Maybe Spec Ops could offer a lower cost alternative.

#5 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

View PostxRusty Knifex, on Apr 9 2008, 01:15 AM, said:

View PostSilent-7, on Apr 9 2008, 12:18 AM, said:

I've seen them too, but the banners are very expensive. Maybe Spec Ops could offer a lower cost alternative.

for the most part, SpecOps stuff is MORE costly than buying from other places...they're not the Sam's Club of paintball.

This post has been edited by thebostinian: 09 April 2008 - 08:22 AM

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#6 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:08 PM

Exactly. Since they don't focus on banners/signs, they wouldn't be able to keep the costs lower by manufacturing at higher quantities.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#7 User is offline   HOUND1 

• VVVCheese Its!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:AMRAAM11

Posted 09 April 2008 - 03:57 PM

maybe not even a banner, but like, a three foot tall flag to be used in CTF games would be pretty cool.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   xRusty Knifex 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:14 PM

Now that would be cool. It would be like halo lol

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked