• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MOLLE 10 rd tube holders? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   freebird 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:04 PM

I know that SO makes them but they only have a Belt loop. Does anyone know if there is a molle 10rd tube holder out there? Or if SO makes one for their blackcell molle vest? I play with a VSC phantom and run a molle platform vest, id love to get my tubes off of my leg rigs and onto my vest if at all possible. Maybe this is an idea to toss around the SO designers as the growing popularity of pistol fed markers and pump guns. If anyone has any input on this please let me know. Id love to find some info.

-Freebird

ps if this is in the wrong section please move.

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

SO already makes a molle 10 round tube holder
Posted Image
holds 7 capless tubes on each side and 5 12 grams on the inside front pocket.
It's on the bottom right
Posted Image
Just search for Blackcell on SO

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   Hatchet 

• Certified Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hatchet88

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:14 PM

Just a note: I saw these at one point, and when I went back a couple weeks later, they weren't there. I couldn't find the little fatherless men anywhere. I found 12ie holders for MOLLE systems, but not the 14tube 7 12ie rig there.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

^I think I'll just leave it that way. It suits me.

#4 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:24 PM

10rd Tube Holders arent really needed and that the Straps on a MOLLE Vest can be used to hold the Tubes alone.

#5 User is offline   freebird 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:06 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Jun 21 2008, 01:24 PM, said:

10rd Tube Holders arent really needed and that the Straps on a MOLLE Vest can be used to hold the Tubes alone.

as a matter of fact after playin today ive found that out, but i did find an alternative, Legato, i was really lookin for an "open" type holder as i play a good deal of stock class, i found an alternative though, ive seen shotgun shell holder"pannels" that have molle backing, and hold 10 tubes. Instead of 20 12gauge shells. For now ill be stuffing the tubes in my vest bottems and keepin them on my legs. Thanks for the input too.

#6 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:41 PM

Have you looked into dump pouches? they are great for 10 round tubes and storing em after you shoot and use em.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users