Special Ops Paintball: Another Flurry Emissary Review - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another Flurry Emissary Review Tons of pics!!!

#1 Guest_glockfire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:58 AM

Review for Flurry Industries Emissary Vest

:::Before I start here are three other reviews on the Flurry Emissary, provided for you so you may come to your own conclusion.
Review 1
Review 2
Review 3
:::

Posted Image

The Emissary vest may be one of the best vests on the market, second only to a custom Cops911 vest. It costs around $80 and can be shipped with custom name tags, a small front and large rear. It comes in Black, Hybrid Olive, Woodland Camo, and Digital. The vest you will see here is the Hybrid Olive.

The Emissary will fit almost any body frame. I have a large frame and it fits me without a problem, and can be adjusted larger. People with smaller frames may have a problem with the vest "riding" up, so they need to be sure to use the belt grommets.

Posted Image

The Emissary comes with a removable foam inside. It is easy to remove but not so easy to put back in. I suggest removing the padding because it retains alot of sweat. With the padding in I have seen that balls bounce off the the vest constantly. Makes ure you remove the padding when washing it. Here you can see the padding removed next to the inside of the vest.

Posted Image

And here you see where the padding is removed from:

Posted Image

The front of the vest has 6 pockets, 2 large ones at the bottom, and 4 packed into one Id/Accesorie Pocket. Here is the front of the Vest:

Posted Image

The 2 Large Pockets:

Posted Image

The ID/Accesories Pouch:

Posted Image

The rear of The Emissary is all MODULAR, with velcro backing. The flurry comes with 2 3 Pod Holders and One Large Tank Holder. They can all be switched around or removed, and you can order more from Flurry. Here is how I keep the back of my vest:

Posted Image

And the vest extended with accesories removed:

Posted Image

Overall, I rate the Flurry Emissary: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 {8} 9 10. It has everything I need in a vest and its comfortable. Its great for scenarios, recball/woodsball, and yes, even speedball. It fits close to the body and stays put. Hope this helped.

#2 User is offline   Warriortothecore882 

• out of retirement
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Warriortothecore882

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

Nice review, I like the pics. I would have put some in mine but I don't have a digital camera (that's mine, anyways).

Fortem et Honorem - Strength and Honor

#3 User is offline   Eclipse 

• Solar Eclipse For Life
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Eclipse

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:02 PM

thanks alot man. iv been thinking about one of these and now i kno to get one.
IPB Image

#4 User is offline   ninja monkey 

• Team: Shadow Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:M00K

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:57 PM

here is some pics of mine on my... they kinda blend in with my camo....lol

and one is with my ghillie on, fits well over ghillie

Attached File(s)

#5 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

View PostWarriortothecore882, on Mar 8 2006, 01:45 PM, said:

Nice review, I like the pics. I would have put some in mine but I don't have a digital camera (that's mine, anyways).

I agree!

View Postninja monkey, on Mar 8 2006, 02:57 PM, said:

here is some pics of mine on my... they kinda blend in with my camo....lol

and one is with my ghillie on, fits well over ghillie

You like showing that pic off don't you!

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#6 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:59 AM

I agree with you post, I love mine I wouldnt have another vest. Great review on a grerat vest.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#7 User is offline   aZnXpSyKo 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:29 AM

I have some questions, can it fit 160 round pods? Which pods are best to use on this vest? Does the all black flurry vest look any good in person because on this website, http://www.3gponline.com/paintball/product...b132df86a6b2841 it looks very light black and maybe browner than black? Also, I need help to decide which color, Hybrid Olive or Black? I don't really like camo.

#8 User is offline   Mastersgtzeus 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mastersgtzeus

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:31 AM

View PostaZnXpSyKo, on Mar 9 2006, 12:29 PM, said:

I have some questions, can it fit 160 round pods? Which pods are best to use on this vest? Does the all black flurry vest look any good in person because on this website, http://www.3gponline.com/paintball/product...b132df86a6b2841 it looks very light black and maybe browner than black? Also, I need help to decide which color, Hybrid Olive or Black? I don't really like camo.

160 rd pods?

do u mean 140 rd pods?

also I've found it to be solid black.. take a look at flurry's pic area and decide for youself however

Flurry Gallery

This post has been edited by Mastersgtzeus: 09 March 2006 - 10:35 AM

#9 User is offline   Warriortothecore882 

• out of retirement
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warriortothecore882

Posted 09 March 2006 - 01:58 PM

View PostaZnXpSyKo, on Mar 9 2006, 12:29 PM, said:

It should fit 160's because the pods aren't fully enclosed like s Recon, the ends are open so the pods stick out.

I also wouldn't put much stock in the pics on the site. I was unsure about the digi pattern because of the pics on the site, but I got it anyways and it looks a lot better in real life.

Fortem et Honorem - Strength and Honor

#10 Guest_glockfire_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:58 PM

View PostaZnXpSyKo, on Mar 9 2006, 10:29 AM, said:

i would buy the olive because it will camoflauge you better than the black. ive never seen a 160 rd pod before, but it fits my q-pods with extra room left over.

#11 User is offline   Raven911 

• Team Birds of Prey
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raven911

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:23 AM

Here is my review, I love mine:
http://www.stockclasspaintball.com/article...rryreview.shtml
http://www.flurryindustries.com
http://www.specopsbrigade.com/main.php
Drive it like it's issued!
"Life's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

#12 User is offline   threat 

• coolkid
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:PITFALL DEFIANCE

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:55 PM

im loking at buying the special ops recon or the emissary vest but im having trouble finding descent pics of the 2 vest. Thanks those pics will help alot

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  chris.jpg (169.63K)
    Number of downloads: 30

#13 User is offline   apoc- 

• everyone who saw the leperchan say yeaaa
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:apoc867@yahoo.com

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:06 PM

good review, i just ordered the revon vest, cause down here in alabama it get hottttt

#14 User is offline   The Joker 

• If you need any help just PM me and I'll do my best! TY
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dusterhoff

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:10 AM

Thanks, always love the vest reviews. The only thing I don't like about it is the looks but it's about usfulness. I appreciate it, peace

#15 User is offline   Mastersgtzeus 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mastersgtzeus

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:18 AM

View PostThe Joker, on Mar 29 2006, 11:10 AM, said:

Thanks, always love the vest reviews. The only thing I don't like about it is the looks but it's about usfulness. I appreciate it, peace

I think the flurry's look sweet.. and in the field they are sweet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users