Special Ops Paintball: 13ci & 22ci tanks, what do you use for covers? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

13ci & 22ci tanks, what do you use for covers? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Weber 

• made of 100% recycled electrons!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:GORGOR

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

This just occured to me the other day that I havent been able to find any tank covers for these small tanks and i was wondering what some of you guys and gals were using.

myself personally am using an old knee high sock doubled over and tripled over at the back of the tank and athletic taped toghter. workes pretty well for me and i wanted to see what ever one else is using, or if no one else does.

also thanks for the tank legato.

Boulder & Chicken?

#2 User is offline   mike7822 

• Aloha!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MIKE7822

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

I'm not too big on the tank cover thing but I use a tennis ball with a bit cut off of it jammed on to the end, so it doesn't slip while aiming.
03 Prostock Pump ♦ 08 Ego

#3 User is offline   bNobody 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:19 PM

Here's a link to PBChainmail

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

i use 12 oz beer bottle coozies. You can get me at any gas station or liquor store. Get the ones that zip up the side. I use em on all my 13 ci's. They fit perfectly, actually the coozie is a tad big for it, but still fits well. No idea what to use on a 22 ci...sorry.. But beer coozie FTW for 13's. I use Ed Hardy beer coozies on my tanks now, had some kid ask me if ed hardy was making PB stuff now. LOL
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#5 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:02 AM

the point of having the cover for me was not so much to protect the whole tank, but to keep it from slipping when you hold against your chest / shoulder . .. so i went and got some padded tape ( it was seriously at leasy 1/8" thick ) and did an "x" pattern across the butt of the tank, and then wrapped a couple of strips around the cylinder to keep the ends of the tape looking fresh and to keep it from peeling. it was cheap and the tape was like anti skid, rubbery, spongy kinda stuff ... so it worked great to keep the tank from slipping across my jersey(s)

#6 User is offline   Kavemann 

• Heroes get remembered, But Legends never Die.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kavemann

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:56 AM

Dont hold this against me But i think if you found the right size "Crown Royal " bottle case that it come in might work i use one on some of my tanks and if it slips around on you take a piece of duct tape and put it on the bottom of your Royal bag and it shouldnt slip off when You aim I think "Klaatu" mentioned something like that.
-----------
NO MESS WITH KAVEMANN!

THRILL BILLY #1

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users