Special Ops Paintball: Funny paintball shot video - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Funny paintball shot video My friend thinks my phantom is weak Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gravdigr 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gravdigr

Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:39 PM

So tonight me and some friends are getting our paintball gear ready for the CTF tourney tomorrow. We start messing around with my phantom and my buddy Jared says he thinks it's weaksauce and gets the idea to have me shoot him with it. He wears chest armor and a glove on a hand he uses to cover his jewels and a mask of course. This guy is a teammate for a tourney tomorrow so I do not want to injure him in any way, but a little sting may be funny. The phantom was shooting weak, only 220fps. I don't know if it has a velocity screw, I got it used.

EDIT: oops, I just reread the rules and had to pull the link. After watching it again I realized we dropped the F bomb a few times.

Anyway he stood there and the first shot bounced off his chest armor from about 10' without breaking as did the second. For the thirs shot I pulled right a split second before the shot and got him on the bicep. That one broke lol. And it didn't tickle. He got a little welt from it but nothing near as bad as what we get when we play at the arena. Keep in mind we did it in a safe controlled environment and as I said at no time did I ever try to actually hurt him. And it was HIS idea.

If you want to look for the video you can search youtube for videos posted by gravdigr 27. I don't think that violates the rules since I am not direct linking it and you have to look for it yourself.

This post has been edited by Gravdigr: 06 November 2009 - 09:44 PM

#2 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:30 AM

Yes the Phantom does have a velocity screw. However you need a Velocity Adjuster Tool. Well, ok you don't HAVE to have one but it's much easier to use than a flat head screw driver and needing to remove the barrel every time you want to make a change.

Posted Image
The T shaped rod at the bottom is the tool. Contact Mike at CCI http://www.phantomonline.com/ and he will ship one. $3.65 plus shipping.

You will also want to read the manual for the maker too,
Attached File  CCI_Phantom.pdf (547.97K)
Number of downloads: 1

If you've never played pump before, keep in mind it has a major learning curve compared to using a semi. It requires much more thinking, better aim, better timing and more movement. You won't get many elims right away but you're still going to have a lot of fun.

BTW... Jared is the weaksauce. If the Phantom is so weak, why the hell did he need body armor?
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3 User is offline   Gravdigr 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gravdigr

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:55 PM

Well we had a big tourney the next day and he has 4 nipple rings. I did not want to risk ripping one out and losing him for the tourney.

Thank you for the info. I'm considering practicing with the pump all winter and taking it to my arena's full auto tourney in feb. Just to see if I can get some kills and anger a few speedballers.

#4 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:42 AM

Gravdigr link your vid. Just add a disclamer that some language may not be suitable for all members.

Moved to Paintball Media > Videos

This post has been edited by slinkyaroo: 09 November 2009 - 08:46 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users