Special Ops Paintball: Military Games at Combat Paintball - April 17-18 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Military Games at Combat Paintball - April 17-18 The Serbs Want You Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 January 2010 - 07:22 AM

Alright, here's the quick details of the event:

When: April 17th 6:00 PM - April 18th 6:00 PM

Where: Combat Paintball in Deer Park, WI.

What: Night game Saturday, and more scenario time Sunday.

Cost: $30 pre-registration. Includes air and option of BYOP.

Event Webpage

Scenario Location: Kosovo. Serbs against the United States.

That said,

*assumes character*

Brothers, we have fought long and hard. We have done well, but we need to continue to press on.

The United States is on its way; those Americans thinking they will put an end to our quest for statehood and freedom for all Serbs in Kosovo.

Our enemy has endorsed the split of our homelands, Kosovo, from Serbia. We cannot allow the Albanians to keep us from our own state in our own home. Our mission is clear - drive those who would keep us oppressed from our own lands. And that mission is what you have all done so well thus far.

NATO, in its arrogance that it could ever seek to control us, has cried over and over to bring an end to these hostilities, all without the teeth to back up any of their threats. I do not care what they say, nor do I fear them, for they will not be able to stop us.

Now we have Americans trying to invade our country. They claim to be spreading democracy, which we cannot allow. A democratic election in Kosovo would have the Albanian majority voting us out of existence. For our own lives, for our own security, we must fight to prevent this.

It was one of their own American founding fathers who once said, "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Well, we are armed and capable. If the Albanians resist, we will simply overrun them the way they wish to overrun us. It's not ethnic cleansing as the world media makes it out to be, it's only what is necessary to ensure our own safe and secure state in our own land.

I call on all of you to join the fight, as we liberate our homes and oppose the arrogant Americans.

-Serb General

*exits character*

I look forward to seeing you all there.
Member of Team Akkadian

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users