Call to Duty 3 Call to Duty 3
Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:26 AM
Call To Duty III
Date: July 15th to July 18th 2011.
Location: The People's Republic of Guerrillastan, Eastern Adriatic Sea
Forming up point: Port of Split, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
- The game will take place over 4 Islands that we've leased for the duration of the event
- No other people will be present on the islands apart from the players and our three chefs
- The island is a 7 hour sea journey from Split
- There is no water
- There is no power
- There are no toilets
- The islands form an old secret navel outpost and submarine station - abandoned since the 1970's
- There has never been a game of Airsoft or paintball ever played there
- Less than 30 people have set foot on the islands in the last 40 years
- There are submarine pens
- 5 layers of tunnels and underground bunkers
- Countless machine gun nests and gun emplacements
- The main island measures 1.5kms by 1km wide
- We have leased 3 ships
- 5 attack boats
- 1 Casevac helicopter
- 3 chefs
- Players will covertly scuba into games
- There will be real beach assaults
- There will be covert Op's
- There will be mountain lair assaults
- and Tora Bora style tunnel fighting
- We'll fight both night and day
- We'll catch our dinner from the sea, and drink beers all night
- The heat will be formidable
- Zipping over the ocean waves in an attack boat, cam'ed up and ready to storm a beach in the baking summer heat before launching an assault on a mountain honeycombed with secret tunnels and bunkers..........this is what we want from our paintball - this is Guerrilla Paintball.
Tickets will go on sale at 1200hrs on Tuesday 12th April. The event will be launched worldwide over the next 48 hours. UK players are expected to make up only 30% of the total.
If ever there was a time to take Xmas and B'day presents in advance - this is it.
Call To Duty III - because when one island isn't enough...........and only 4 will do!
Full details @ http://guerrillapain....moonfruit.com/
We'll see you on the beaches!
Al and Tim
Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:35 AM
Because I totally want to lease an attack boat.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Proudly sponsored by The Vest Guy || Stiffi Barrels || Pinokio Hoppers || ANSGear.com
Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:34 PM
Game info UKScenario forum thread
If you have booked in you should by now have received emails for further information from the organisers.
If you have not then get in touch with Tim of Shoreline paintball.
Anyone attending should now become a member of the UKScenario forum to ensure you receive the relevant information.
Please note that information in the game pack may include 'adult' words
This post has been edited by Tommikka: 10 May 2011 - 11:35 PM