• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Story of Generosity helping out my friends Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AKM295 

• 2nd Team All League
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:31 PM

over the summer, i began working at my job, the farm, for 40 hour weeks, bustin my hump for 6.50 adn hour. i amass a nice some of cash , even open up my 1st bank account (such a big boy). im saving up for my dream gun, a mag. next thing i know my best friend adn his kid brother are planning to move to philly. september rolls along adn i know i have to get my friends something nice.

ive him since kindergarten, weve been close for a while adn i introduced him to paintball in the eight grade weve been going ever since. hes always lived in a rough home and his parents have never made what there worth. hes hada rough time the past few years with school and his family has been in some financial woes

so its a thursday, im reading apg, thinking about what to get him adn his brotheras gifts because they would be moving by the summer adn they deserved something great for a change. i flip the page over, see an add for an impulse, his dream gun, adn it hits me.

i get on actionvillage.com , pop out the debit card and boom.

3 days later on his b day, i drive to house with a ridiculous size box adn wait for him by his door. when he adn his bro get home, tell them im having fome car trouble adn it sounded like something was wrong with my trunk. we walk over adn i pop the trunk and sitting in front of them is a brand spanking new black impulse for him adn an a5 for his lil bro. about 6 seconds later when it finally hits him, he lets out a yell so loud i felt like i was at slayer concert. the kid grabbed me and lifte me up screaming thanks and so on. his lil bro was speechless. im a 6'2" 225 pund shot putter, believe me lifting me up is no easy task.

what im saying is go out of your way for people. you dont have to go buy people new markers adn cars .when you see that kid out of paint with his rental, toss him a pod. when you pass a guy on the street give him a buck. when ur friend needs a ride at 2in the morning, roll out of bed and jump in the truck. people forget what a little generosity can do. lifes not almways about me first. do a little soemthing for other people everyonce in a while, especially those close to you. take nothing for granted , the little things count
i spell and like this => adn

BOARDROOM JIMMY !!!

View My Special Ops Brigade Page

#2 Guest_ToxicShock_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:37 PM

man thats so crazy nice for what u did hope i didnt sound Happy skipping joyful person there but u rock man he will never forget u wene he move kinda a bummer for u losing ur best friend my best frind man i do anything for him he do the same

ROCK ON MAN ROCK ON WOW UR SCUH A KOOL GUY LIKE TO SEE HIM PICK ME UP 280 LOL

#3 User is offline   CptObvious 

• Original Join Date- 29th October 2004 - 04:14 PM
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:CPTOBVIOUS

Posted 09 March 2005 - 06:45 AM

Well, I did something a few weeks ago...No, I didn't give anything, but it was something important in my mind.

Every now-and-then, soldiers from the (very) local national guard armory stop by. They both were going to be deployed soon (where I don't know...). I happend to be in the library working on a project when they were in there. So I got up and went to them and thanked them both, shook their hands and said good luck. It was something I had to do to let them know I supported them, after all, having the ribbon magnets (which I have every single one...in my locker) just doesn't cut it. But I will be helping more soon enough as I am going to talk to my guidance counsler about starting a drive for troops to collect some things and send them to Iraq & Afghanistan.

So yea, I say, when you see a soldier, thank him/her and let them know you truly support them.
US Air Force
Posted Image
Proudly Sponsored by: ANS Gear || Pinokio Hoppers|| Stiffi Barrels || ChroniX Radio
[/b]

#4 User is offline   Badguy 

• Silent Warriors
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Badguy

Posted 09 March 2005 - 07:09 AM

Every season from time to time whenever I'm done playing and feel like relaxing or reffing, if I have paint left over and if there is a young gun sitting down because he/she can't play and I always give out my paint. Same thing for extra stuff I have at home. I'll bring it to the field and give it to kids who don't have barrel condoms, plugs, squeegees, old pods, plus 3 CO2 tanks.....
Charlie Don't Surf! Lt.Col Killgore, Apocalypse Now

I Love Fire Power, Let it Rain!

user posted image

#5 User is offline   youwish959 

• Baghdad Bob
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Youwish959

Posted 09 March 2005 - 05:27 PM

i would give paint and stuff to kids but i can barely afford my paint and i use every extra paintball i have

#6 User is offline   oxiclean 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:OXICLEAN

Posted 10 March 2005 - 11:18 AM

Awesome man. That was really nice of you. I cant really say that I have ever done anything like that but seriously that was awesome.

"In the end only the fittest survive in this world. If your strong you live, If your weak you die."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users