Special Ops Paintball: Hamilton/Toronto Ontario Players!!!!!!! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hamilton/Toronto Ontario Players!!!!!!! looking to start/join a team Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tactical balla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:59 PM

im cole barker and i live in burlington ontario. right near toronto and hamilton. i am 15 turning 16 in april. most of you will leave this thread just because of my age. " he doesnt know about responsibily" or " he isnt commited enough." too bad for them, their wrong. i know a great deal about responsibilitie. and i'm dam commited to w.e. it takes to be more involved in the sport. i basically breathe this sport. i have been playing since i was 10. for about 3 years now i have been trying to start a team and getting more commited to the sport. the people/friends in my area arent interested/commited enough to start a paintball team. i own my own apparel(pants,jersey,gloves etc.) and equipment ( podpack, pods, marker, hopper, airtank etc.) i currently shoot a SP Ion with many ups. please reply to this thread if interested. thank you. :D

#2 User is offline   Captain K 

• Killing you
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Captain K

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:05 PM

View Posttactical balla, on Feb 1 2007, 11:59 PM, said:

im cole barker and i live in burlington ontario. right near toronto and hamilton. i am 15 turning 16 in april. most of you will leave this thread just because of my age. " he doesnt know about responsibily" or " he isnt commited enough." too bad for them, their wrong. i know a great deal about responsibilitie. and i'm dam commited to w.e. it takes to be more involved in the sport. i basically breathe this sport. i have been playing since i was 10. for about 3 years now i have been trying to start a team and getting more commited to the sport. the people/friends in my area arent interested/commited enough to start a paintball team. i own my own apparel(pants,jersey,gloves etc.) and equipment ( podpack, pods, marker, hopper, airtank etc.) i currently shoot a SP Ion with many ups. please reply to this thread if interested. thank you. :P

Hey bud... Come check out www.glspb.com

It encompasses guys from all over the Great Lakes area. I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for there.
IPB Image
www.naspg.com

#3 User is offline   tactical balla 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:52 PM

thx for the help.

#4 User is offline   Scout140 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Scout140

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:43 PM

there's also a collection of SW ontario teams from the GTA area. I'm pretty sure you can find their listings on www.theglcf.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users