• You cannot reply to this topic

Member Appreciation Thread Spread the love, baby. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:08 PM

So, the past couple of months I've noticed many hateful comments that kind of concern me. Sure, some of them were "deserved," this forum is definitely moving from a childish g-rated playhouse to something more PG-13 if you know what I mean. R in some cases. Members seem to be more edgy recently, and I got this idea where we spread some love around to each forum member and make any apologies and try to redeem/forgive/appreciate each other for things in the past.

How does it work?

Just say who, whether you want to apologize, acknowledge (good behavior or respectful attitude), or that you're accepting an apology made to you. (Don't be a jerk and just say "I accept X's apology" if they never apologized to you.)

I'll do an example for y'allz.

I would like to apologize to: The whole forum. For any dumb or posts lacking research from my past that just peeved you guys off. I've grown a lot in just a few years from some dumb video game guitar-toting wannabe to a Marine Poolee in the DEP, a guitar enthusiast, a better friend, lover, and family member. Grades turned around, and attitude more laid back and relaxed. People can't really get to me as easily anymore. And if they do, well, I have over a year of MMA experience now. So. I'll handle it.

I would like to have a shout-out of respectful attitude to- toxic toast, for handling the transition to the new forum and addressing forum members in a very appropriate manner, dishing out real (meaning no bull crap or holding back) responses and understanding member input and concern. Thanks bro-skee.

I would like to give a shout-out of appreciation to- Thalion, PistolWhipped. Every time I see posts from you two, I sit back, crack my neck, and read thoroughly and eat up every word because I know there's experience and research behind them. You two put down most of the obnoxious claims on this forum, and I thank you for that. I also apologize for my ignorance in your presence, most of the time. I find that the more i research, the more I agree with you two, as you're typically on the same side- the common sense side. Gracias again, keep it up.

Simple. Easy. Clean your souls a bit guys! It's fun, and it'll help you sleep tonight. Let's see if everyone can get a little love.

did I die for a second there?...

#2 User is offline   Spitfire151 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

Great post TF. I seem to see more of these cropping up as of late but none of this caliber. Great job and kudos to you good sir!

This post has been edited by Spitfire151: 14 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

SpecOps Feedback
SpecOps Products owned: Scout Vest; Two Custom Vests; Collapsable Pod Loader; Allied and Axis Bandanas; Remote Line and Hopper covers.
Reviews: Spec Ops Custom Vest
Mods: Minor Mask Mod

#3 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

I have to appologize. I've said some hateful things (not towards people on this forum, but more of a racist kinda thing). I know it had to offend people and I even thought it foolish myself later on. I have made claims in the past that were made on a poor foundation, and i apologize for having some of the big world political facts backward. I try and i think I've gotten better about that ind of thing.

Also, I apologize to T-freak. Alabama is a better football team than LSU.
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#4 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:39 PM

The political thing is what gets me, it's a hard thing to understand and I honestly believe I just don't have the experience or know-how to fully comprehend any system just yet... I'll have to wait on that. And thank you to Spitfire!

did I die for a second there?...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users