• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tiberius T9.1 Loaders

#1 User is offline   demkyle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Hey guys is there a way or somewhere i can buy a long bow feed for a tiberius t9.1 or can i add a q loader on to it or something im just wondering if there is a way to use anything else other then clips.

#2 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:04 PM

View Postdemkyle, on 15 April 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

Hey guys is there a way or somewhere i can buy a long bow feed for a tiberius t9.1 or can i add a q loader on to it or something im just wondering if there is a way to use anything else other then clips.

Well, actually, Special Ops makes the Longbow...

They just had to many orders for those (and T8 mag extensions) that they took them off the site until they can get them produced (to my understanding)...so until then, you can only buy used.

You should be able to adapt a Qloader to it - but for a lot of people Qloaders are a pain in the butt. Ideally, if you got a longbow adapter you can put the piece for it on a qloader hose (I could show you at my house or something, as I have that for my Tac One).

Also, I believe they can take hoppers but the general consensus is that that is a waste and it looks ugly.

This post has been edited by cdrinkh20: 15 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

#3 User is offline   demkyle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

Yeah the hoppers look ugly i was looking on special ops store and couldent find any longbows but i guess that would explain it.... haha well i guess ill try and get the used one i dont really care if i have first strike ready because first strike balls are way to expensive for my blood. i called young guns and they sell them 15 balls for $10 lol.... such a load of crap.....

#4 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

View Postdemkyle, on 15 April 2011 - 09:19 PM, said:

Yeah the hoppers look ugly i was looking on special ops store and couldent find any longbows but i guess that would explain it.... haha well i guess ill try and get the used one i dont really care if i have first strike ready because first strike balls are way to expensive for my blood. i called young guns and they sell them 15 balls for $10 lol.... such a load of crap.....

Well ideally if you were to use them, you could keep them in the clip, rotate the barrel to switch to them, take your fancy long-range shot...rotate back and use regular balls in longbow mag.

#5 User is offline   demkyle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 15 April 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

View Postdemkyle, on 15 April 2011 - 09:19 PM, said:

Well ideally if you were to use them, you could keep them in the clip, rotate the barrel to switch to them, take your fancy long-range shot...rotate back and use regular balls in longbow mag.

Yeah i guess so but there is only one problem chris..... all my shots are fancy long range ones.... lol

#6 User is offline   demkyle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:57 PM

well no longer have to worry about this. Just purchased a new T9 with a longbow feed already attached to it. im really excited to get this in and try it out!

#7 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

View Postdemkyle, on 16 April 2011 - 02:57 PM, said:

well no longer have to worry about this. Just purchased a new T9 with a longbow feed already attached to it. im really excited to get this in and try it out!

Did it come with a holster? I had a custom adjustable one made but I got one of Spec Ops' first version of the leg holster too if you need.

#8 User is offline   demkyle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

No it does not come with a holster

#9 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:59 PM

Cool well it'll hold two longbow mags I believe... only reason it sucks is it isn't adjustable, has to go through your belt loop at a given height.

#10 User is offline   demkyle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 17 April 2011 - 11:59 PM, said:

Cool well it'll hold two longbow mags I believe... only reason it sucks is it isn't adjustable, has to go through your belt loop at a given height.

Sweet where do i get more long bow mags? i think it only comes with one.

This post has been edited by demkyle: 18 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

#11 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

View Postdemkyle, on 18 April 2011 - 12:28 PM, said:

View Postcdrinkh20, on 17 April 2011 - 11:59 PM, said:

Sweet where do i get more long bow mags? i think it only comes with one.

Oh I thought it had 3... damn eh?

Hrm... well Spec Ops is trying to make more but to my understanding are still working on getting a manufacturer to do so. So unless you find used.... you're screwed :P

#12 User is offline   Maverick_07 

• Go on....make my lunch...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:haon_07

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

hmmmm....ya know with a simple pipe and some screws and well placed spring I've made similar types of tube hoppers like the longbow bag....I used a slightly wider tube so it was shorter and could hold 21+ paintballs easy...I also had a variant that was gravity fed by an angle...it looked way better on my sexy milsim BT-4 assault than a bulky hopper.

Side note, I think the trend in smaller mags to make the markers look sexier is actually a good thing...people will use paint more sparingly, and it's good for the scenario players who believe in limited ammo...like myself... :P
My signature is......................SIGNATURE!

#13 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:14 PM

Although, to be fair, it's the paint spraying guys that help keep fields alive... lol.

#14 User is offline   Maverick_07 

• Go on....make my lunch...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:haon_07

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:38 AM

Ya I can see how they keep the fields alive cause they buy tons of paint and that's a great way for fields to stay active. However maybe down the line fields won't have to charge so much for paint...just saying... >_<
My signature is......................SIGNATURE!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users