Special Ops Paintball: ZAP - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ZAP Heres my review Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 30 March 2006 - 11:01 PM

I would really think about buying this brand of paint. It costs like $20 for 1500 rnds. When I used it it totally threw off my accuracy (coating the inside of my barrel with oil), the paint was a dark blue fill and it easly blended with any camo other then white and desert. WHen I first refilled my hopper the balls where almost drenched in oil, thus making me have to swab my barrel several time during fire fights (which got really annoying) I didnt chop any paint but I would get a slice or a hook more often then none. I think that I would of had more accuracy throwing them then shooting them out of my gun. The shell was kinda soft (softer them most shells) probably due to the excessive amount of oil that was put on them. All 'n' all I wasnt a very happy camper with this paint brand. But I guess how the saying goes you get what you pay for
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#2 User is offline   Deus_Wolf 

  • Resident Lurker, Always Watching Never Present
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 204
  • Joined: 14-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:quebec, canada
  • Brigade Name:Deus_wolf

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:20 PM

which kind did you buy cause i have been very happy with some zap but very mad with other

i like zap rec series but i absolutly hate vapor(even more so because the fill looks like .. *cough*certain bodily fluids *cough*

good quality walmart paint is monster balls

Playing THE Game with Honesty, Integrity and Determination since 2000
0

#3 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:00 PM

View Postsharp_sniper, on Apr 16 2006, 08:20 PM, said:

which kind did you buy cause i have been very happy with some zap but very mad with other

i like zap rec series but i absolutly hate vapor(even more so because the fill looks like .. *cough*certain bodily fluids *cough*

good quality walmart paint is monster balls

the paint I bought was zap extreme sport the blue paint, unfortunatly I still have like 1500 rounds left and I let my friend borrow my stock barrel which only leave me with the flatline, so im in kinda a perdicament.
also would monster balls shoot well with a a-5 flatline?

This post has been edited by dextonik: 17 April 2006 - 12:02 PM

If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#4 User is offline   New Heart 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 06-March 06
  • Brigade Name:New Heart

Posted 18 April 2006 - 04:24 PM

View Postdextonik, on Apr 17 2006, 01:00 PM, said:

View Postsharp_sniper, on Apr 16 2006, 08:20 PM, said:

which kind did you buy cause i have been very happy with some zap but very mad with other

i like zap rec series but i absolutly hate vapor(even more so because the fill looks like .. *cough*certain bodily fluids *cough*

good quality walmart paint is monster balls

the paint I bought was zap extreme sport the blue paint, unfortunatly I still have like 1500 rounds left and I let my friend borrow my stock barrel which only leave me with the flatline, so im in kinda a perdicament.
also would monster balls shoot well with a a-5 flatline?


I shot a case of monster balls and no consistancy and with the caliper they measured .650. My barrell is .686 that means .030 clearance for air to escape and waste co2 and loose distance in my book. But then i have not at this very long maybe a vet or mod. could help out more.
0

#5 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:24 PM

wow monster balls are that small!?! that is surprising
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#6 User is offline   PJwearingJT 

  • Stalker87
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 13-April 06
  • Brigade Name:Phil

Posted 19 April 2006 - 08:50 PM

you have a problem with zap extreme sport? Thats weird cuz i just got some and it works pretty well. hasnt been a problem for my C98. maybe you got a bad set? :D
0

#7 User is offline   Big Pie 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 07-April 06

Posted 20 April 2006 - 01:32 PM

You should try zap tork. Its amazing paint!
(plus they smell good)
0

#8 User is offline   p@intl3@ll 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 127
  • Joined: 03-March 05
  • Location:Pipestone, MN
  • Brigade Name:p@intl3@ll

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:41 PM

View PostNew Heart, on Apr 18 2006, 06:24 PM, said:

View Postdextonik, on Apr 17 2006, 01:00 PM, said:

View Postsharp_sniper, on Apr 16 2006, 08:20 PM, said:

which kind did you buy cause i have been very happy with some zap but very mad with other

i like zap rec series but i absolutly hate vapor(even more so because the fill looks like .. *cough*certain bodily fluids *cough*

good quality walmart paint is monster balls

the paint I bought was zap extreme sport the blue paint, unfortunatly I still have like 1500 rounds left and I let my friend borrow my stock barrel which only leave me with the flatline, so im in kinda a perdicament.
also would monster balls shoot well with a a-5 flatline?


I shot a case of monster balls and no consistancy and with the caliper they measured .650. My barrell is .686 that means .030 clearance for air to escape and waste co2 and loose distance in my book. But then i have not at this very long maybe a vet or mod. could help out more.

could you show me a link to this? because i just happen to have a box of monster balls and it says .68 caliber so i dont know were you got this from.
IPB Image
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
My feedback
0

#9 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

View PostPJwearingJT, on Apr 19 2006, 09:50 PM, said:

you have a problem with zap extreme sport? Thats weird cuz i just got some and it works pretty well. hasnt been a problem for my C98. maybe you got a bad set? :huh:


That could possibly be, I have thought about that, but shouldn't they make sure that every case of paint should be consistent with the next case?
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#10 User is offline   New Heart 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 06-March 06
  • Brigade Name:New Heart

Posted 21 April 2006 - 08:11 PM

I shot a case of monster balls and no consistancy and with the caliper they measured .650. My barrell is .686 that means .030 clearance for air to escape and waste co2 and loose distance in my book. But then i have not at this very long maybe a vet or mod. could help out more.
[/quote]
could you show me a link to this? because i just happen to have a box of monster balls and it says .68 caliber so i dont know were you got this from.
[/quote]

I got it from holding Monster balls in my left hand and a caliper in my right hand and measuring. And yes I do know how to measure with a caliper(built many race motors over the years)
0

#11 User is offline   barnz 

  • I'm in your fridge, eating your food...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,136
  • Joined: 24-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MA
  • Brigade Name:barnz

Posted 28 April 2006 - 01:59 PM

i use moster balls all the time, there kinda tough and small, but there okay i guess. my favorite paint is rampage though.
Mainly because my 98 double fed it and shot twice at once, and both balls hit a medium sized rock 40 feet away, and broke on contact.
0

#12 User is offline   Mr. a-5 flatline 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10
  • Joined: 09-September 05
  • Brigade Name:NEW WOODSBALLER

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:59 PM

I have an a-5 with a flatline and i got ZAP. they wotrked really good especially for being on sale 2 for 40$. couldnt refuse. went playing paintball with ZAP. they shot almost perfectly they were green with green fill. :wacko:
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users