• You cannot reply to this topic

Calling All Ohio Players- ***Operation Troop Traffic*** Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   IIIce 

• Stay.Frosty.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:IIIce

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:44 AM

Hello fellow forum and brigade members. I was recently put in charge of a bachelor party as my best friend is getting hitched. Now what are a bunch of married guys going to do at a bachelor party? PLAY PAINTBALL of course! We will be attending Rapid Fire paintball on Oct 23. I will try to round up some misc. props for mil sim fun.

Will be really casual, starting at 10AM, might bring some nerf rocket launchers, laptop for intel grab etc. Rapid Fire is great because they have woods, buildings, and even a speedball field. I have a base idea for some games, but as long as you have paint you can play, there is no official "closing time". Rapid Fire has no field fee, 1000rds for $25, or $40 for 2000rds. For those with no equipment $25 gets gun mask 500rds and air. Air refills are a dollar. It will be a lot of fun, the more the merrier, hope to see some peeople come out.

Rapid Fire Paintball
2262 Kenyon Ave
Massilon, OH 44647

This post has been edited by Domi-Nate: 30 September 2010 - 10:14 AM

#2 User is offline   IIIce 

• Stay.Frosty.
  • PipPip

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

CAMAAAN Still no players committed in the brigade page! : )

#3 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:02 AM

Eh, I may be interested. I'll try to research the field a little (how far away and what they have) and get back to you.
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#4 User is offline   IIIce 

• Stay.Frosty.
  • PipPip

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:04 PM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on 27 September 2010 - 12:02 PM, said:

Eh, I may be interested. I'll try to research the field a little (how far away and what they have) and get back to you.

For sure, as posted it's in Massilon, he has a pro shop full of markers, upgrades, all kinds of misc stuff. All the reviews on PB review are great.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users