Special Ops Paintball: Tiberius Tib8 - Tac8 - Tag8 (whatever you wanna call it) - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tiberius Tib8 - Tac8 - Tag8 (whatever you wanna call it) Package Deal - Gun, Gun holster, 3-mag holster, 3 mags total Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Demonio 

• Just another aging player
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:30 PM

Well here I have one of my markers that I have decided I can let go of. As cool as it is and I may just regret it, I have to lighten my collection.

Let's start with the trust info:
SCP Feedback
MCB Feedback
AO Feedback

Rules - I'm not big on. Just your standard basic good business rules. First to pay gets it.

Tiberius Arms Tib-8, Tac-8, Tag-8 (and other various name changes that went on during it's release) there are some marks on the barrel but it does not affect it's performance. Price is SOLD
Marker (of course)
3- Mags (in pics, 1 is in gun and 2 on the side)
Limited Edition Case (basically they called it that then, it's a basic plastic case with a sticker of the markers Serial number which is #335 from the original run)
1- Rt side Tactical Gun holster (which was modded some for a differant project but does not affect it's performance and has never seen the field)
1- 3-Mag Tactical Leg Holster (a little dirty from some rub on the field, nice to have though)
1- Tiberius Manual (gotta have that)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I prefer postal money orders but I can take paypal (non-credit card) payments (arrangements can be made if you need to use a credit card)

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

This post has been edited by Demonio: 09 January 2008 - 02:18 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users