• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

pcs us-5 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   lilrobo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:13 AM

hey guys i just bought a us-5 it has a e-trigger ,, i really like it but it has a reg hopper on it ,, what kind of electric hopper can i get and were ,,ohh 1 other thing when i turn off the e-trigger and back on i have to go through all the settings to get back to fully auto ,,is that normal ??

thanks

#2 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:27 AM

1. Electronic hoppers are numerous. Pick one that fits your budget. You can probably find a Revvy for low cost (Viewloader revolution). Most common electronic loaders these days will exceed any ROF needs you'll have, but some like the Halo are coming down considerably in cost.

2. Yes, that's normal. Most electronic blowbacks just return to default semi when powered on.

This post has been edited by Thalion: 30 November 2009 - 10:27 AM

Member of Team Akkadian

#3 User is offline   lilrobo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:36 AM

so any will fit and work ???? or do i need to buy one for a this gun ?? sorry for asking so much,, this is my first e-gun ,, i know now my hopper hooks up like most tipmans ,, you flip it down and slid it off ,,, is there a good place to order from ???

thanks again

View PostThalion, on Nov 30 2009, 10:27 AM, said:

1. Electronic hoppers are numerous. Pick one that fits your budget. You can probably find a Revvy for low cost (Viewloader revolution). Most common electronic loaders these days will exceed any ROF needs you'll have, but some like the Halo are coming down considerably in cost.

2. Yes, that's normal. Most electronic blowbacks just return to default semi when powered on.

#4 User is offline   Maj Tom 

• This is the funvee. Not the humdrumvee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Maj Tom

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:36 PM

Yes any standard electronic loader will work.

#5 User is offline   lilrobo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:14 AM

i got a e-hopper its one from walmart v-force,, and its loud when running ,, i guess the more money i spend they get quieter ,, i'll shop some stores on line

View PostMaj Tom, on Nov 30 2009, 01:36 PM, said:

Yes any standard electronic loader will work.

#6 User is offline   Phenom 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:cdznutz

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:40 PM

I have a buddy that has one and uses a q loader. Also I heard that you can put a tippmann cyclone onto that gun as long as it's for a 98custom. If you wanted to get something other then electric.

#7 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:35 AM

Have a look at the thread below for some more information on the US5

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...9266&hl=us5

Regarding fitting a cyclone, it is probably possible, but for that I would recommend getting an A5 or X7!

Regarding a QLoader - leave that until you are more experienced.

As in the link above the US5 can accept A5 body kits with some modification depending on the kit and is a very good alternate to the A5.
Use any electric hopper - just look at the BPS etc to make sure it measures up to what you may be firing at.

#8 User is offline   Niceguy74 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:59 AM

i have one of these, got it a few years back. its a great accurate gun. the e grip on mine has those old firing modes of single, 3 round, and auto. the 3 round burst is pretty much where it stays.

yes, you can put a cyclone on it, but get the 98 cyclone because the mounting is close enough to mod to it.

i guess i should bother to take pics and put that thread in here. the guts of the US 5 are closer to the 98, while the outside shape is really close to the a-5.

to rig the cyclone to the shell of the gun you have to line up the hinge parts and they match up fine, but the lock on the top is not even close. thats where the main mod comes in. i used a steel strip and cut and bent it to fit, then screwed it together. then the easy part is the air line.

#9 User is offline   lilrobo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:45 AM

i have seen videos on installing a cyclone on a a5 but haven't seen anything on a us5 i see that the hookup is simple but the latch is were the trouble is ,, does anyone have any pic on this,, or should i go with a simple electric hopper ??? and how does a QLoader work ???

View PostNiceguy74, on Dec 3 2009, 11:59 AM, said:

i have one of these, got it a few years back. its a great accurate gun. the e grip on mine has those old firing modes of single, 3 round, and auto. the 3 round burst is pretty much where it stays.

yes, you can put a cyclone on it, but get the 98 cyclone because the mounting is close enough to mod to it.

i guess i should bother to take pics and put that thread in here. the guts of the US 5 are closer to the 98, while the outside shape is really close to the a-5.

to rig the cyclone to the shell of the gun you have to line up the hinge parts and they match up fine, but the lock on the top is not even close. thats where the main mod comes in. i used a steel strip and cut and bent it to fit, then screwed it together. then the easy part is the air line.

This post has been edited by lilrobo: 04 December 2009 - 09:52 AM

#10 User is offline   lilrobo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2009 - 10:49 AM

i just watch several videos on loaders and i am now more confused ,,i just want a electric loader that runs only when shoot and is fairly light and quite ,,i dont need one that has a bunch of different settings ,, can someone get recommend something simple ,, i like the cylone ,it runs on air i guess and is low profile and looks good but need to know about modding it to fit sorry to ask so many questions ,, but this is the best site i found for info and other things

thanks again

View Postlilrobo, on Dec 4 2009, 09:45 AM, said:

i have seen videos on installing a cyclone on a a5 but haven't seen anything on a us5 i see that the hookup is simple but the latch is were the trouble is ,, does anyone have any pic on this,, or should i go with a simple electric hopper ??? and how does a QLoader work ???

View PostNiceguy74, on Dec 3 2009, 11:59 AM, said:

#11 User is offline   Thalion 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:30 AM

Do yourself a favor and forget about the cyclone.

You'll never need it, and they often break down. I had one that broke 3 times in under a year; Legato had one going down any day the marker came out.

Any electronic hopper will do fine.

You can't go wrong with the old Viewloader Revvy if you can find one. Also, a lot of formerly higher priced loaders are coming down in price (Halo, Reloader B, etc) and you should be able to find one of those.
Member of Team Akkadian

#12 User is offline   lilrobo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:34 PM

has anyone seen these
http://cgi.ebay.com/Archon-Tacamo-NEW-Revo...=item20ae51b77a

sounds good

#13 User is offline   Thalion 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:47 PM

Old.

And they didn't really work as well as they advertise.
Member of Team Akkadian

#14 User is offline   lilrobo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:58 PM

ok thanks just wondering it sounded too good to be true as with many things , i'll go to dicks sporting and see what they have ,, we are not playing this weekend so that gives me another week to get something

thanks

#15 User is offline   Niceguy74 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:52 PM

lilrobo....pics are up. mods/upgrades section.

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users