Special Ops Paintball: HUGE Quittin' Sale. ALL My Gear for Sale, Some Free Stuff - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HUGE Quittin' Sale. ALL My Gear for Sale, Some Free Stuff Come get yours Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• Nothin' but the rain...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:36 PM

Soooo...Basicallly I never play paintball anymore, and I have gotten into other things...Firearms, camping, flying, etc. Not cheap hobbies. So I need to turn my pile 'o gear into a pile 'o cash, and I think you fellas are the guys who can help me do that. :)

Before we get started, here's the rules:
-I will not, under ANY circumstances ship first. NONE. So don't ask. I have feedback here: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...showtopic=68604 Also have some on AO and MCB. I'll even give you my cell# if you feel more comfortable that way.
-I take Paypal or MOs.
-NO TRADES. I'm quitting, remember? Unless you have some sweet knives, camping gear, firearm related stuff (we will negotiate this via email rather than on the forum, don't know how the staff would feel about us trading guns), or a 2 place Ultralight aircraft (unlikely, but I thought I'd ask :P) then I'm not interested.
-Post and PM me
-Prices do not include shippin', but...
-...All prices are negotiable, all I ask is that you PM me with any offers below what I have listed. ;)
-Don't BS me. You can't BS a BSer. Just be mature don't spam my thread, etc.

One other thing: I've been outta the loop a while, so if my prices seem goofy, I apologize. Just PM me and we can talk about it.

Let's get started!

Posted Image
First we have my Tac One. LVL 10, X-valve, intelliframe, stickies, etc. Has a clamping feedneck (don't know what brand, but it's a good feedneck), CP drop, and CP on/off. Comes with your choice of either a 12" Proto barrel or a 14" Deadlywind with two inserts of your choice (add 50 for the DW, see below for more info). SOLD SOLD SOLD

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Next is my Emag Project...As you can see it has had a TON done to it.
-ULE body, cut down
-ULE rail, milled inside and out
-X-valve/LVL 10
-ULE lowers, additional cosmetic milling
-Blade trigger
-X-Mod 1.8
-Mini drop and ASA
-1000mah battery, I also have a 650mah I will toss in, as well as a charger
-Warp, with interuptor cable, 12 volt mod
-Pro team elbow (have two of them actually, you get one unless you pay for both :P)
-Luke's Selector switch
-Comes with your choice (or whichever is leftover) of 12" Proto or a 14" Deadlywind with two inserts of your choice (add 50 for the DW, see below for more info).
-Drilled it for eyes, break beam, which this guy has: http://automags.org/...ber.php?u=21060
Posted Image

Basically everything you could conceivably mill on this gun, I milled. I loved it to death and wanted to make it the best marker it could possibly be. Even before I cut her up, she was an incredible gun. It needs to go to a loving owner now, someone who will use it, and hopefully finish her out. I'm setting the price kinda high on this one, but I'll work with you. I'm gonna say I want somewhere in the 1K+ish range. I can work with you on that though. Just setting it high cause it's hard for me to judge what it is worth. DROPPED TO 900! GET SOME!

Posted Image
Phantom package. Good gun, has some dings on it. Package includes:
-RF body
-Undercocking kit
-Vert air adapter
-Back bottle adapter
-Clear pump handle
-20ish tubes, some have speedfeeds
-Pocket hopper
-Frantom Barrel with your choice of 2 inserts (or whatever is left, see below)
-12 gram changer
-2 4oz. tanks
-Wrist rocket
-Hardline (cuz I rock it old school like that :rolleyes:)
-Euro grip
-15 round stick feed with speedgate
-Can also throw in like 40 12 grams if you want them

DROPPED TO 250! GET SOME MORE!

Posted Image
The 12" Proto and 14" Deadlywind and freak inserts...Gonna include this stuff with the markers unless they sell by themselves in which case these will be available for sale.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Like new DXS 68/4500 HPA tank with nipple protector and grey empire cover. Great condition, super light. $100.

Posted Image
Dye Rotor, grey. There are maybe...MAYBE 500 rounds through this thing. Practically new, even has the original packaging. Worked awesome. Great Loader. $110.

Posted Image
BT Vest/harness hybrid. Has hydro pouch, 3+2+2, Grenade pouch, radio pouch, digi camo. Pretty tight rig. Never used it, but it woulda been my perfect setup for a scenario. Size medium, though it seems like it'd fit pretty much anyone. I say again, NEVER USED. $110.

Posted Image
Invert Pants. Adult Medium. Obviously been used on a...few occassions lol. Nothing wrong with these, 'cept that they're dirty. Good pants. $25.

Posted Image
Posted Image
V-Force profilers, grey. Gold mirror lens, US pins, bag, extra clear lens (scratched), full visor and crown will be included. $35.

Posted Image
EOtech clone with flip up lens cover. Had it mounted on my AR-15 for a bit, then changed my optics setup. Decent sight, almost identical to a real EOtech. Has the big circle with small dot multi-color reticule. Runs off AAs. $80.

Posted Image
EOtech magnifier, 4X. On quick release flip to side mount. Never used it. Didn't have the rail space, but maybe one of you does. $100.

Posted Image
NXe Pack. 3+2+2. Good condition, a little dirty. $15. I can take the patches off if you want, they're just safety pinned.

Posted Image
-Decided to include the battery with the E-mag unless someone buys it first. Level 10 parts kit is gone. and a 2nd Pro team elbow. Make offer.

FREE STUFF:
Posted Image
Misc. crap. Free if you buy anything else. If you want some of it, let me know. If you buy something else, and see a few things you want then let me know and I'll toss it in your box. Bag o' fittings is gone.

Posted Image
Same deal as the pic above. One squeegee is gone.

Thanks for looking, and make sure you follow the rules or I will set you on fire. Politely. :D

This post has been edited by Texas Trigger: 24 December 2009 - 11:12 AM

I'm here, Benjie, I'm here, I said, clasping his hand on my arm.
Help me Rootie, my legs won't move.
Aw Benjie, it'll be okay Benj, I'll give you mine

USAFA '12.

#2 User is offline   SpudCrushr 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:40 AM

Model / brand on the magnifier? Picture of the EOTech clone?
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:50 PM

Oops wrong pic. The Magnifier is generic, but well constructed.

USAFA '12.

#4 User is offline   fourthsyde 

• Bringer Of Pain
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FOURTHSYDE

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:23 AM

PM'd

#5 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:44 PM

Pants, LVL 10, and PTP elbow are gone.

Tac One sold.

USAFA '12.

#6 User is offline   Texas Trigger 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:10 AM

DW barrel is sold.

Dropping to 250 on the Phantom, 900 for the Emag. Get some! Airplanes ain't cheap, I gotta sell these!

USAFA '12.

#7 User is offline   D G 

• Team PAIN
  • PipPip

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:37 AM

pm sent

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic