Special Ops Paintball: MEDICS and other positions - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MEDICS and other positions Rate Topic: -----

Poll: what position would you like on the brigade? (68 member(s) have cast votes)

what position would you guys like on the brigade?

1. MEDIC (36 votes [52.94%])

Percentage of vote: 52.94%

2. ENGINEER (3 votes [4.41%])

Percentage of vote: 4.41%

3. SCOUT (8 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

4. RECON (8 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

5. DEMOLITION (13 votes [19.12%])

Percentage of vote: 19.12%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 User is offline   Ghost Recon 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Fighter

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:54 PM

View PostDark Wolf, on Nov 9 2006, 05:13 PM, said:

View PostMitch likes Pumps, on Nov 9 2006, 03:37 PM, said:

I would, as many other people have said, say Medic; and maybe scout. Medic is so commonly used at most larger scenarios, so I think it deserves its patch.

-Mitch :ninja:

Quoted for Truth!!!

enginer because it can repair tanks if thay are damage like tire blown, stuck in mud, etc...... :D

View PostDublin, on Nov 9 2006, 04:35 PM, said:

Dont you think that the position of light gunner is too closely related to the scout position? just a thought.

EDIT- Isnt recon the same as scout?

yes a scout recons so recon is the same as scout :huh:

View Posttate0301, on Nov 9 2006, 01:30 PM, said:

a good medic can make a huge impact on the course of a game

what is a medic :question: :question:

This post has been edited by Ghost Recon: 11 November 2006 - 02:55 PM

#17 Guest_Mitch likes Pumps_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:57 PM

I'm going to vote against the Engineer postion for a patch. Though it is very handy is larger scenarios, most local fields don't have tanks. I'm not trying to talk-down the engineer position though.

But, the medic on the other hand. Almost every single scenario game has a Medic in it. They are free to use (tanks do cost money, remember), and they play a huge asset in these games. They are just another member of the team, remember they still have guns - except now they can heal the 'wounded'.

I think it deserves a patch, as said before, because it is so widely used.

View PostGhost Recon, on Nov 11 2006, 02:54 PM, said:

View PostDark Wolf, on Nov 9 2006, 05:13 PM, said:

View PostMitch likes Pumps, on Nov 9 2006, 03:37 PM, said:

I would, as many other people have said, say Medic; and maybe scout. Medic is so commonly used at most larger scenarios, so I think it deserves its patch.

Quoted for Truth!!!

enginer because it can repair tanks if thay are damage like tire blown, stuck in mud, etc...... :D

View PostDublin, on Nov 9 2006, 04:35 PM, said:

Dont you think that the position of light gunner is too closely related to the scout position? just a thought.

EDIT- Isnt recon the same as scout?

yes a scout recons so recon is the same as scout :huh:

View Posttate0301, on Nov 9 2006, 01:30 PM, said:

a good medic can make a huge impact on the course of a game

what is a medic :question: :question:

A medic is another player, just like you and me, except they'll typically have a medic patch on his/her arm. When you are hit, you call ,"Medic!". The medics will come running over, punch a hole in a card you have (or depends what medic system you are using), and then you are back in the game. It typically goes something like that.

#18 User is offline   Ghost Recon 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Fighter

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:57 PM

View PostMitch likes Pumps, on Nov 11 2006, 04:56 PM, said:

I'm going to vote against the Engineer postion for a patch. Though it is very handy is larger scenarios, most local fields don't have tanks. I'm not trying to talk-down the engineer position though.

But, the medic on the other hand. Almost every single scenario game has a Medic in it. They are free to use (tanks do cost money, remember), and they play a huge asset in these games. They are just another member of the team, remember they still have guns - except now they can heal the 'wounded'.

I think it deserves a patch, as said before, because it is so widely used.

-Mitch :D

thanks man :huh:

#19 User is offline   French 

• Group:Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:QC MAD KID

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:52 PM

whay a demolition guy do anyway
:question:
INFLUENCE 09 Vaughan Vipers RXL 2k10
WARNING HEAVY METAL click me /Here my feedback
Tdot feedback Group banned# 13 MCB feedback

#20 User is offline   SPARTAN-204  

• Fox Soldier
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Spec Ops Fox

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:32 PM

well i guess Its a guy that blows the crap out of overy thing!!

#21 User is offline   foreverzero168 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SAMURAI OF OOPS

Posted 08 December 2006 - 05:34 PM

We let our medics carry thier normal marker but the also carry our medic prop. Which is normally a leg pouch or buttpack.
"Making worlds safer through superior firepower!"
If there was a fire in your house and the first thing you would grab was your paintball gear, put this in your sig.

#22 User is offline   Madbubba 

• The medic with the spiked mask.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:madbubba

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

Medics unite! i am the medic with spikes on his mask who plagued the Blanding games for years! We are your saviors who run into fire to save others. We are the ones who would give our lives to save yours. We are our own breed, we are medics.

#23 User is offline   Rican Medic 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:16 AM

Hello all! I'm new to this forum but read this thread and wanted to add my idea for a medic position to see what you all think.

Here it goes...
My idea makes it a both, medic and rescue game all inside an elimination game. If u r hit, the protocal calls for u to drop to the floor, scream out "medic" or "I'm hit!" Head or face shots r automatic kills.

After a reg hit however, both teams can attempt to get to the wounded member. If the enemy gets close enough and taps the downed player, he becomes a pow and must follow the enemy players unless they get hit in the fire fight, particularly the player that did the tagging. Then the pow stays put on the ground until tagged again. So the enemy must still defend itself as they take their enemy back to a designated pow spot.

if the rescue team gets to him 1st, then the hit must be washed away with a damp cloth by a medic only. Afterward, duct tape style tape must be used to cover the blotch and the splater must be wiped away as well. After that, the player must be tagged with an armband that identifies him being saved. U only get 1 free save.

If a player becomes a pow however, he is still in the game, just inactive and taken to a pow Bunker by the enemy. If the rescue team can get to that camp safely, a medic can save several people at once if he works fast with a support team that can defend him. This adds huge advantage in retaking the game if u save an entire camp.

So how does it sound? A bit complicated, but with cooperation, i think a game like this would take paintball to another dimension.

And because of the difficulty in defending or rescuing a patient, a medic is fully armed with both sidearm and rifle marker

Sent from my DINC2 using tapatalk

This post has been edited by Rican Medic: 29 June 2011 - 12:24 AM

#24 User is offline   cdub 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:cdub86

Posted 26 July 2011 - 02:48 PM

I agree that the medic position should be added. Is this site actually getting updated anymore? I know the ownership has changed, but I haven't seen anything really /work/ in quite awhile...
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   MasterChickenX5 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Infidel Squad

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

I think a demolitionist is extremely helpful because many times we needed a special grenade trap but none of my squadmates are clever enough to string one. a demolitionist wwould be great for squad orginization so if your sniper sees a squad can just tell the demo man to place a trap

#itsatrap
---XXX INFIDEL STRONG XXX---

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users