Special Ops Paintball: For Puerto Rico Woodsball players only - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

For Puerto Rico Woodsball players only If I see bad none PR opinions, its goin spanish Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

This is something thats been giving me aneurisms for the past couple of monhs. Puerto Rico is a tropical Island and as such has everything between marshlands(light yellow-green forested areas) and pure jungles. And I was wondering which type of Camouflage would be recommended most for use all-round it??? To be more specific, which Camo is better for my use, Digi, ACU, or omnipat?
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#2 User is offline   Gilla 

• Action shot!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gilla

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:58 PM

Which one do you play in the most? For that varied of terrain you will probably need multiple camies... Pics will help if you can post them...
Who flung poo?

#3 User is offline   jim762 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:jim762

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:17 AM

I've been to PR a few time and stayed for 6 months. The climate and foliage is about the same as Okinawa, where i just left after 3 years. Omnipat and multi cam seem to work very well there. I wear tiger stripe and it seems to blend in when in the jungle. Out of the 3 you listed I would go Omnipat or ACU.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't!
Sponsored by: Urban Ops Armory

#4 User is offline   protocoach 

• Is there redemption? No. No there is not.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:PROTOCOACH

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:08 AM

Tigerstripe estuve construyendo para las boscas, y los nuevos tipos digitales son buenos para aquel ambiente. Use sus ojos...haga paginas con tipos diferentes de camuflaje, tocanlas a su campo, y mire que funciona mejor, entonces compra eso.

On a side note, the Dominican Republic has sweet FA as far as a paintball scene goes, and it's killing me. I'm going to go from "No ball for five months" to D-Day. At least I'll be used to the temperatures.

This post has been edited by protocoach: 16 April 2009 - 12:12 AM

Oklahoma D-Day '05 (352nd ID), '06 (352nd PJ), '07 (352nd PJ), '08 (352nd PJ), '09 (352nd PJ). It was a good run.

#5 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:35 AM

Eso esta bien pero yo me stoi metiendo a woodsball ahora, y no se con que entrar porque ni se en q campos jugar. Parece que no hay un campo bueno por el area metropolitana.

Translated to englis: Im getting into woodsball now, and I dont know which camo to buy cuz still dont know where i'll be playing, since there is no real field for me to play in my immediate area.
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users