Special Ops Paintball: Duncans Fund Raiser April 16th & 17th - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duncans Fund Raiser April 16th & 17th Heart Gallery fund Raiser Hi-Tec Paintball Park Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:15 AM

View Postbbj2465, on 17 April 2011 - 08:37 AM, said:

Hey all
I was going to try and make this my comeback game ,after all these months of caring for my wife i figured her last surgery would have already happened .but she still has not healed from the surgery in Dec. We go to the doctors every week and she still got a ways to go . Not only all that going on i had to work this weekend . My work has been understanding with me missing work that i figured when they needed me it would not look right to say no i have a paintball game to attend ............ So dont count me out yet and the rest of Team Hogan , we will be active soon.Thanks and hope you all had a great game.

BBJ

Hey BBJ,

The Bad Monkeys cannot wait for you guys to come back...we always wanna see our old friends!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#32 User is offline   The Baroness 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Baroness

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:30 AM

The Bad Monkeys just wanna say thanks to Duncan for a great game weekend, everyone at Hi-Tech...we love the staff and we love the field. We had a great time playing with our friends and making new ones. Congrats to all the players that received thier well deserved awards. Thanks to the Heart Gallery Association for allowing us to show support for a great cause. We had a lot of great laughs and good times with everyone and we look forward to another great game!
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
CONTRACTED MURDER, DEATH, KILLER
TEAM ON TARGET

#33 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:12 AM

Just want to say a qucik thanks to all the players on both sides for playing stand up ball all weekend long. What a great game. Glad to get to see everyone out for such a great cause. Thanks to Duncan and Rex for all their efforts, Paintboss for running a great game, and to WarHawk and WFC for doing such a great job reffing!!!!! Working on getting the pics we got from the game up on our facebook page now. I think I may have some video to post on You Tbe later as well!!! Thanks again for a great game, and we can't wait to do it again soon!!!

PS, John we miss you and Hogan!!! Can't wait for you guys to make it back to the field!!!

Posted Image

#34 User is offline   duncan 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Duncan

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:56 AM

:laugh:
Whow !!!

First I would like to thank all the players that made this event a lot of fun. As we left the field Sunday the total money collected was $1650.00 and sounds like some more might be comming.

Also to Rex! "You did a great job, its a different world as a commander, you adjusted to it very well. Would hate to have to face you again. Thanks for being there, and supporting the fund raiser.

Thanks to Hi-Tec for letting us put on the fund raiser. To the CAE team that worked to develope the banners, design the patch, and produce all the mission cards and forms necessary to put on the event.

A special thanks to KEE Action for helping to promote the event, For Paul and Ben for doing the biddiong on the markers.
What a great job Jeff "Paintboss" Crawford did as the Game Director, Warhawk for being Warhawk (LOL), theres no doubt whos in control on the field.

And a special thanks to my wonderful wife for doing all the things she does for the Games, and the fund raiser.

My oh my am I sore today.

Had a great time.
www.duncansgames.com
duncan@duncansgames.com

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users