Special Ops Paintball: Canadian Supplier? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Canadian Supplier? Is there a Canadian supplier of SpecOps products? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   EH_bomb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:EH_bomb

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:07 PM

Hey guys, just trying to find out if there is a way to order SpecOps products either from within Canada or by using US Postal for shipping? Thanks

#2 User is offline   gypsycurse 

• Customer Service/Sales
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:03 PM

Hey. Thanks for the inquiry. The shipping price is actually a special price that we set up with UPS. We are going to be one of the cheapest company's to ship with internationally. We ship with UPS to Canada because with USPS we can not track the package or guarantee delivery and UPS we know when and where the package was delivered. The only situation that I can think of is if you ship to a PO Box and that may be cheaper.

Breanna SO customer service

#3 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

Just curious, but what part of Canada are you in?
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#4 User is offline   EH_bomb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:EH_bomb

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

I live on the West Coast in British Columbia. UPS is fine for shipping but they unfortunately have exorbitant brokerage fees. I've ordered items valued at 40 bucks canadian and by the time you pay shipping, duty, and taxes the item balloons to nearly 100 bucks!!

View PostPuzuma, on Sep 24 2009, 03:55 PM, said:

Just curious, but what part of Canada are you in?

#5 User is offline   gypsycurse 

• Customer Service/Sales
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:05 AM

Unless you have a PO box, FPO or APO, we unfortunately do not use that as an option for international packages, more for the safety of your package. With UPS we have tracking information which is going to guarantee your package, especially where you're international. There could be several issues delivering your package and we'd never know. We are one of the cheapest company's that you can ship with!

Breanna SO customer service

#6 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:14 AM

For Canadian stores that carry SO products... I can't think off any, then again I'm also not out in BC and not every shop is online. I have seen some US based websites lump SO gear in with Tippmann/BT instead of being in their own brand.

I thought I saw Badlands Paintball with SO gear at one time. The only other Canadian based option you might have is buying used on Ebay.ca.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#7 User is offline   Anti Hero 

• Pain makes me laugh, seriously.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:λNTI-HERO

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:28 AM

I would like a way to avoid UPS. They've given me and people I know a very hard time. I almost got sued over 11 dollars since they were too negligent to send me a bill to the right address. They had my Post Office Box an my actual address and 6 months later their collection agency called and said something along the lines of "you have an outstanding payment and if it is not met in 2 weeks, we're going to have to put this on your credit record, and if it continues then we will have to take legal action" I was 16 at the time, and they tried to take legal action over about 12 dollars. Also, delivered my sister in law's google phone to her house, and an iPhone that was meant to be delivered 20 blocks away as well.

#8 User is offline   mcgilli 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:42 PM

UPS is horrible for Canadians who import from the US. It is actually (in my experience) the very worst. Brokerage fees cost more than many items that I have imported - and it is a total rip off.

Another canadian on this forum mentioned his $80 product from this site cost him $90 to get shipped to canada because of UPS.

This is unfortunate as I was just pulling the trigger on an order when I stumbled across the UPS shipping - and it instantly raised flags.

Spec Ops could very easily Use Fedex shipping to Canada for $40 - and it would include all customs and brokerage fees. Yes it's expensive but would save a lot of money for their customers - and who knows - might even get some return customers from Canada if they have a good shipping experience.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users