Special Ops Paintball: Corner shot paintball - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Corner shot paintball A cool concept on a real world weapon.

#16 User is offline   mass destruction 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:24 AM

This would most likely be way too expensive to see widespread use, and just generally impractical anyway. As already stated it would probably only work with a pistol, or if anyone actually did get it to work with a full sized marker it would just be too long and heavy.
(quote-Iron Eagle) This is why my preferred way of death is strapping a bomb to myself, walking into PETA HQ and detonating it.
(Quote-weltmaker2000) I don't call my guns pumps. I refer to them as euthanizers of the stupid.

#17 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

@beta..it is Blind Shooting!

The official paintball rules state "mask must come out with gun, or it is blindshooting"
:laugh:
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 15 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

Mount a mini mask on the gun :)

I'm sure I can come up with a to allow it to use a normal amount of paintballs. :D
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#19 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:33 PM

I'm stubern and I usauly find a potential use in paintball for a few items here and there. All you need is an openmind and think outside of the box to find something good. I think corner shot is a good idea but only in a limited role next to the curent generation of markers.
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#20 User is offline   edtoro 

• Street Ghost Urban Camo User.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BlackOpsDrake

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:29 PM

I thiink its quite fair. besides, its not like u can mount a full Tippman X7 on it or even use a bouble trigger on it. The platform works by using a remote trigger to fire the gun and a foldable foregrip to corner it. Back to which guns u can mount on it, in real life all that it can mount is a stockless version of the M4 and M16(or the TAR-21 which is the Israeli AR). I think special ops can start selling this, after all, where the hell do u think they got the Razorback from( quote from $50k Israeli Assault vehicle). SO in short, I think all this would be able to mount would be an X7 running a remote with a 50 Round hopper, a Tiberius or an ARiakon
Posted Image

Official Saber Recognition Group:#796
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. - ger
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

#21 User is offline   Stonewall 

• PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stonewal1

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:36 AM

View PostCesar, on Mar 15 2009, 09:10 AM, said:

i wouldnt mind playing against someone with this......just toss a grenade...boom their out......

....out of grenades......flank him........

...cant flank him......shoot the camera.....boom, he can no longer see.....

....people always get worried when some new technology comes along and threatens their traditional way o' play......they just need to adapt their way of playing and learn some new skills.....

...i only see this working as a stock which you can mount to a pistol, so right there they are already playing with limited paint, giving the average player and advantage.....

... think this would be great for CQB but not much else....

I agree. Just because someone thinks something is unfair doesn't mean it shouldn't be developed. Come one people adapt or have we forgotten what that means. Besides what Cesar said, the only place that this would have an advantage would be inside of buildings, but even then you'll 8-10 rounds which isn't going to do you much go when your basically blind firing.

However I will say that this would be a pointless product for paintball, way to expensive, and not worth the effort, I personally think it's also pointless in teh military being that the actual gun doesn't bend, they just add on a "collapsible" stock. Since I'm not in the military using one though I can't really say.

~Stone
"My men may fail to take a position, but driven from one?, NEVER!!!!"
~Lt. General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson Confederate General~

#22 User is offline   TheLeftHandofGod 

• If you die we're splitin up your gear
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Left Hand of God

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:48 PM

price would be my only real concern but they might be able to make it cheap

Shocker Owner #2
PROTECT THIS HOUSE

#23 User is offline   SWAT3050 

• American Arrogant
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Zac Shute

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:45 PM

View PostKa1iBuR, on Mar 12 2009, 04:46 PM, said:

I'm against the idea because it's simply unfair. If you're facing an individual with one of these, you will only have less than a two square inch area to hit, when he can see your entire upper body, or at least your head and arms. For you it might be fun, but think about the other guy. It's the same as using a flamethrower. The guy using it will love it, but everyone else will be ready to fight him. I vote nay.

Hey it's combat. It's not about being fair it's about survival. If you can gain the upper hand than you should.
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." -Napoleon-

Kickin Ass And Takin Names The American Way

For custom soft goods contact MOATI

#24 User is offline   SIEFKA 

• Matt Fitzgerald
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SIEFKA

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:20 PM

I love the idea personally, It would be awesome for teams when clearing buildings, but using the old gum and glass works too(SPR).

#25 User is offline   -SMITTY- 

• one of the original 27,731 members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-SMITTY-

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:32 PM

View Postedtoro, on Mar 29 2009, 06:29 PM, said:

I thiink its quite fair. besides, its not like u can mount a full Tippman X7 on it or even use a bouble trigger on it. The platform works by using a remote trigger to fire the gun and a foldable foregrip to corner it. Back to which guns u can mount on it, in real life all that it can mount is a stockless version of the M4 and M16(or the TAR-21 which is the Israeli AR). I think special ops can start selling this, after all, where the hell do u think they got the Razorback from( quote from $50k Israeli Assault vehicle). SO in short, I think all this would be able to mount would be an X7 running a remote with a 50 Round hopper, a Tiberius or an ARiakon

the corner shot is made for handguns. not rifles or submachine guns, and making one for a tippmann would be way to heavy and unbalanced to be practical. It would have to be a tiberious or ariakon or tpx...

I say no. It would count as blind firing and would be way to expensive.

#26 User is offline   SIEFKA 

• Matt Fitzgerald
  • PipPip

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:41 PM

not if you can see your target in the camera.

not if you can see your target in the camera.

#27 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:18 PM

View PostSWAT3050, on Nov 2 2009, 03:45 PM, said:

View PostKa1iBuR, on Mar 12 2009, 04:46 PM, said:

I'm against the idea because it's simply unfair. If you're facing an individual with one of these, you will only have less than a two square inch area to hit, when he can see your entire upper body, or at least your head and arms. For you it might be fun, but think about the other guy. It's the same as using a flamethrower. The guy using it will love it, but everyone else will be ready to fight him. I vote nay.

Hey it's combat. It's not about being fair it's about survival. If you can gain the upper hand than you should.

No.It's not combat,it is paintball,which is a game.It's not about survival.You wont die if you loose a game,and it is more fun for both the player and the opposition to have a fair challenging game.If thats your attitude towards they game you should rethink it.
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#28 User is offline   SIEFKA 

• Matt Fitzgerald
  • PipPip

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:20 PM

^ That's true, but I like how paintball and most woodsball companies are really going towards the spec ops modes of paintball and using real military ideas same goes for swat.

#29 User is offline   BIGBOSS_202 

• BIGBOSS_202
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:BIGBOSS_202

Posted 02 November 2009 - 10:25 PM

I do know the israilis have mounted an A5 to it (I saw it on the military chanels weaponoligy) I still think it's a decent idea and it's possible to put a TPX or Tac8 on it. It just needs to be a little bit lighter and that's about it.
JOIN THE WOODSBALL REVOLUTION

#30 User is offline   weeebeep 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:weeebeep

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

guys, this forum is for product or idea development. save the "I hate it" and "I love it" for the polls please.

It could be done. and if you could remote the air to the stock portion you still have a bottomline, and you can always use a q-loader in one fasion or another. so it wouldnt be at a complete disadvantage. however with the remote trigger, unless you wire one directly into your board, your rate of fire would be completely limeted. you would only be able to keep up with tippmanns or other single trigger mechs. It's not a bad idea to wire the stock directly into the marker that being said. I think it should include the ability to adapt different types of stocks to it, IE what works for a rocking double works for an A5 select fire E-Grip.

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users